West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

24 Reviews for Shea Christine Photography

Brittney · Married on 03/02/2019

Great Experience

Shea was just lovely to work with, not only were her pictures absolutely amazing but she is very approachable and makes you feel comfortable in many situations. Wedding days can be very stressful but you don’t need to worry with her, she is very organized and listens to your vision upfront. Very sweet and professional. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing photographer

Shea is not only ridiculously talented, but an absolute pleasure to work with. She is so sweet and she was very easy to work with, made my husband and I feel very comfortable and she was so accommodating. She took our engagement photos and we loved them! We loved our wedding photos even more. She is an amazing photographer and we feel so lucky to have had her be a part of our day.

Sent on 11/17/2018

alexandrea · Married on 12/16/2016

All I can say is WOW! Shea Christine is a dream come true! Out of my entire wedding she was by far the best part. She knows how to really capture every moment and create a story with her photos. I truly feel lucky to have had her as my wedding photographer and couldn't be happier with my photos. She thinks of so much that I would have never thought of and that's why her photos look straight out of a magazine. If you have the chance to work with her I would recommend her 100%! She is just amazing!!

Sent on 01/25/2017