Shea Christine Photography

West Palm Beach, FL View map

Michael Getting married on 11/07/2021

Amazing Choice for Proposal Photography!!!

Could not have been happier with my choice to work with Shea Christine. From the start, she was extremely friendly, professional, and responsive. She was helpful with planning the details of the proposal, and was very knowledgeable about the area. She is an amazing photographer and made us very comfortable throughout the photo shoot. The turnaround time was incredible. The pictures came out amazing and, most importantly, my fiance could not have been happier. Will definitely be working with her for the engagement shoot and the wedding!! DEFINITELY would recommend reaching out to Shea!
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 07/15/2021

The Perfect Proposal/Engagement Session

Shea is extremely talented, professional, and detail-oriented. She took photos of my engagement with a drone because we were at the top of a lighthouse (the shots came out beautifully) and we took engagement photos immediately afterward. The pictures are all beautiful, but what struck me the most was Shea's professionalism and kindness. She knew exactly what poses, hand placements, background, etc. to do to make the photos look incredible. Shea made my fiancé and I feel comfortable, calm, cool, and collected taking pictures after such an exciting moment. I really will cherish these photos forever!
  • hina
    Hina Married on 06/22/2019

The best photographer

Shea was the first vendor I hired. Her style resonated with me so much and she has such an amazing personality. She was so professional and calm. During one of my events on Friday night my coordinator was horrendous and tried to blame other vendors for ineptitude. Shea took it in stride and continued on. I

I am so very very excited to see our photos when they come back. I hope I get to use her services again! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Shea!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

West Palm Beach, FL, 33480
Location of (Shea Christine Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding