West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Map · Phone number

25 Reviews for Shea Christine Photography

• hina

hina · Married on 06/22/2019

The best photographer

Shea was the first vendor I hired. Her style resonated with me so much and she has such an amazing personality. She was so professional and calm. During one of my events on Friday night my coordinator was horrendous and tried to blame other vendors for ineptitude. Shea took it in stride and continued on. I

I am so very very excited to see our photos when they come back. I hope I get to use her services again! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Shea!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Brittney · Married on 03/02/2019

Great Experience

Shea was just lovely to work with, not only were her pictures absolutely amazing but she is very approachable and makes you feel comfortable in many situations. Wedding days can be very stressful but you don’t need to worry with her, she is very organized and listens to your vision upfront. Very sweet and professional. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing photographer

Shea is not only ridiculously talented, but an absolute pleasure to work with. She is so sweet and she was very easy to work with, made my husband and I feel very comfortable and she was so accommodating. She took our engagement photos and we loved them! We loved our wedding photos even more. She is an amazing photographer and we feel so lucky to have had her be a part of our day.

Sent on 11/17/2018