Shawn Schindler Events

Raleigh, NC View map

Shawn Schindler Events provides wedding and event planning services for couples in Raleigh, North Carolina. For weddings of all types, the team looks to ensure that the needs of every couple is met. Your day will be unforgettable thanks to their dedication to your event.

Expertise
The team of planners has more than 19 years of planning experience for events both corporate and social. Owner Shawn Schindler has worked with hundreds of brides and many Fortune 500 companies. All of their event specialists and consultants work hard to make memories that last.

Shawn Schindler Events will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is a success by offering unlimited communication, etiquette advisement and more. Other planning services include:

• Full planning
  • Honeymoon planning
  • To-do lists
  • Bridal party
  • Woman-owned

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 03/13/2021

My saving grace

My wedding was planned over a few years while I juggled graduate school and my fianc茅 and I traveling/being long distance from each other and our planners. Shawn Schindler Events, our planner Brooke, and all those involved were highly flexible and kept everything extremely organized and the way Austin and I wanted for the big day. I am so grateful for their service and help for our day.

Shawn Schindler Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! Brooke and Sarah enjoyed being a part of your special day! We wish you and Austin a life of love and happiness!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 09/19/2020

Best Wedding Planner

I was lucky enough to meet Shawn and Jaycee at a wedding show, and I knew as soon as I talked with them, what a perfect fit they would be for helping plan our wedding. Jaycee made all of our wedding visions come true, and was extremely valuable when helping us plan during corona. This team is worth their weight in gold! They are truly the best wedding planners and they help with event design as well.

Shawn Schindler Events's reply:

Olivia, Thank you so much for the kind words! Jaycee is awesome and we ar so blessed to have her on the SSE team!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 07/26/2020

Total Perfection

We had the pleasure of working with Shawn from the very beginning of the planning process of our wedding which was inevitably impacted by the Coronavirus. Shawn is amazing, she kept us informed and calm throughout the entire process, including rescheduling the wedding. She was an absolute lifesaver, and truly went above and beyond. It was such a joy to work with her and Brooke. We will always be grateful to them. Our wedding was so special and we received numerous compliments of how beautiful it all was. I highly recommend Shawn Schindler Events!

Shawn Schindler Events's reply:

Thank you sweet Alexis! We loved every minute of working with you and Cole and can not wait until January to celebrate!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Cara & Justin
    17 photos 路 05/22/2021

Shady Wagon Farm Shady Wagon Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

I have known and worked with Shawn Schindler for close to 25 years. She is without a doubt the gold standard when it comes to Wedding Planning and coordination. No matter how large or small your wedding may be, Shawn will deliver for you. She is guaranteed to be your BFF for life after "Making Your Day Special" as only she can do.

Bunn DJ Company Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

We have done hundreds of events with Shawn and have always had the best time with her and her girls! They are organized, fun and keep things running smoothly! We can not say enough good things about them.

f8 Photo Studios f8 Photo Studios Wedding Photographers

Shawn is awesome and truly a seasoned pro! She does an amazing job and it is so apparent that her clients love her and for good reason. I always look forward to working with Shawn and her team.

916 Elbridge Drive Raleigh, 27603
9194170460
Location of (Shawn Schindler Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding