Shawn Schindler Events Reviews

81 | Raleigh, NC

81 Reviews for Shawn Schindler Events

Savannah Fairley 路 Married on 01/19/2019

The best ever

Absolute best experience ever. Her and her staff made sure the day was everything we ever wanted. Shawn went out of her way to make sure it was the way asked for it to be. Her assistant Alex ran back up for me right before the ceremony to get my veil that we had forgotten. HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING HER! So pleased with how everything turned out and we couldn鈥檛 thank you enough 馃挄

Sent on 05/15/2019

Shawn Schindler Events's reply:

Thank you so much Savannah and Peanut! We loved every minute working with you and your wedding weekend!

Amy 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Best Wedding Planner EVER!!

To say our day wouldn鈥檛 be the same without Shawn is an understatement!! We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better planner. She had our best interest at heart the entire time. Without her, our magical wedding would never have been pulled together! Shawn is a must for any wedding!!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Traci 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience working with Shawn Schindler Events!

Best money we spent on our daughter's wedding was hiring Shawn Schindler Events! I am very detail-oriented and like to be in control. Alex Watkins assured me she had it! AND SHE DID! Everything was exactly like we wanted and the schedule ran like a well-oiled machine. She and her assistant Swell were AMAZING and an absolute JOY to work with! One of the highlights of the services SSE offers...they pack up everything for you and load it into your car! Thank you both for being such an important part of Erica Nunn Eveld and Tommy Evelds day!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jocelyn Cahall 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Taylor Williams

I can鈥檛 say enough about Taylor Williams and Shawn Schindler Events! Taylor was so professional and competent. She ran this huge affair with grace and ease, made sure that all the hosts wishes were meticulously followed and created an environment where the hosts were completely free to enjoy their party. Bravo Taylor!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Alyssa 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Shawn and her team were THE BEST! Not only did she handle one bride, but TWO brides with our wedding and she did so with a professionalism that was simply unmatched. With our busy schedules, we probably weren't the easiest clients, but Shawn made everything so smooth and understood our vision helping us to execute it flawlessly. On the day of, we found ourselves thanking our lucky stars for Shawn and her team. We would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing planner!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Making the decision to work with Shawn Schindler Events was one of the best decisions we made during the process of planning our wedding! Alex Watkins was a huge blessing for us!! From the moment we had our first meeting I knew this was going to be easy with Alex! She answered all questions we had along the way! As we got closer she made all the stress and worry go away. Alex made everything run sooo smooth the day of and made sure every detail was taken care of! Alex is the absolute best!! Shawn Schindler Events is a must!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Melissa 路 Married on 04/07/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Shawn from SSE as our day of coordinator for our wedding and I am so thankful I did!!! The moment she became our day of coordinator, I was able to ask her questions and recommendations and she responded immediately and all of the recommendations she gave were also awesome! As we got closer, she was sure to reach out and see if there was anything I needed and reassuring me everything was being handled. Between her communicating with all the vendors to make sure everything was taken care of and then her telling us all exactly what needed to be done at the rehearsal, I felt absolutely no stress going into the day of the wedding. I knew Shawn had everything taken care of and if anything came up, she would handle it, definitely a good feeling to start your wedding day stress free!! ! I would recommend Shawn and SSE to everyone!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Brandy 路 Married on 01/13/2018

Words cannot convey how thankful I am for Shawn and her team, and the amazing experience they gave me and my husband on our wedding day. Shawn was with us every step of the way in our wedding planning journey from touring venues, meetings over coffee, and seeing us off from the reception the night of our wedding. She managed and coordinated so many details, and put so much effort and thought into all of them. She has so many great relationships with so many great professionals in her industry - and I am so happy to have worked with them all. I will forever remember spending my wedding day with my husband, family and friends, knowing that I could trust Shawn and her team infinitely.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Michelle 路 Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough good things about our wedding planner/coordinator, Alex, from Shawn Schindler events! She was truly a professional from day one and worked closely with us and all of our vendors to ensure the entire wedding day ran smoothly and that we had the best day of our lives. She was extremely detail-oriented, thoughtful, and organized throughout the wedding planning process. She eliminated stress in the final weeks leading up to the wedding and the day of our wedding. When issues arose, she handled them quietly and swiftly so we didn't have to worry about a thing! I highly recommend this company. They do a fantastic job and you will be so thankful to have worked with them! Our wedding could not have turned out better thanks to Alex at Shawn Schindler!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Kristen 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Shawn did an outstanding job for our wedding September 2017! As the bride, after meeting with her, I felt so much better about the wedding planning process. I was stressed and she did a great job of taking the stress off and planning from right then till the end. I didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing and my wedding went so smoothly!! I had unique requests for my wedding that weren鈥檛 exactly the norm and Shawn took my ideas and ran with them to make the most unique, perfect ceremony I could ask for. She knows anything and everything about weddings and I would highly recommend you take advantage of her expertise! Thanks so much, Shawn!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Jenifer 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Shawn Schindler was the name that we heard over and over as we spoke with vendors when we started planning my daughter's wedding last year. Each one said that she is the best in the business. She was the first planner that we called to meet and discuss her services. My daughter and I met Shawn and discussed our ideas. It was like meeting with an old friend and we knew that everything we had heard about Shawn was spot on and there was no need to look any further. Shawn was available and responsive throughout the planning process to give suggestions and guidance. A month out from the August wedding, we turned everything over to Shawn and she took over finalizing everything with the vendors and assuring that everything that we had spent months planning came to fruition. The day of the wedding was perfect. Shawn and her assistant took over and made sure that the day went as planned and that everything was coordinated perfectly. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator that is highly regarded in the wedding industry, professional, has a great attention to detail and strives to meet the needs of the bride then Shawn and her staff are the perfect choice for that special day.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Kathy 路 Married on 07/08/2017

I highly recommend Shawn Schindler and SSE for any event you may have!! My daughter got married July 8, 2017, with the ceremony at our church and reception at JC Raulston Arboretum. Shawn and SSE made the day completely worry-free! She was at the rehearsal along with her staff and gave instructions to everyone how and when everything would happen. From the time we got to the church on Saturday to the end of the night, she and her staff took care of everything! I couldn't have asked for things to run smoother! You will not regret one minute hiring Shawn and SSE!! She is professional and so caring, she truly made my daughter's wedding a dream come true!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Suzan 路 Married on 05/21/2017

I was a guest for my best friend's daughters wedding on May 21st, 2017 and was able to watch how Shawn and her team created such a stress free weddIng day for Erica. They took care of all the little and big details, made sure everything was just perfect and set a tone for the entire day that allowed the bride and her family to enjoy the day without feeling rushed or stressed whatsoever. I would highly recommend Shawn Schindler Events to anyone who wants to enjoy their day and be assured that it will be everything they imagined and more!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Lee Ann 路 Married on 05/21/2017

My daughter just got married on May 21, 2017, and we only had 6 months to plan the wedding. Hiring Shawn and SSE was the first and best decision we made during our planning process. Her vendor recommendations and expert knowledge of the Triangle and surrounding area saved us time and unnecessary stress. Shawn saw to every detail of the entire weekend from the rehearsal to the reception, and I was able to relax and enjoy each moment with my daughter, our family and friends. Thank you Shawn!

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • User5457559 路 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough good things about working with Alex Watkins of SSE. She did a wonderful job on every aspect of our wedding. She's organized, attentive, full of great advice, and fun to work with. There was nothing too big or small- she did it all! Our wedding was PERFECT thanks to Alex. I would highly recommend SSE and Alex to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Donna Ireland 路 Married on 11/05/2016

I was the mother of the bride and very satisfied with Shawn. She took all the headache out of the wedding and took care of every little detail. You cannot go wrong hiring Shawn. My daughter's wedding was perfect and Shawn was responsible for that. No regrets hiring her.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Melissa 路 Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for all of Alex's hard work. I was worried during our engagement that the wedding planning would start to get stressful the closer we got. That never happened with Alex's help. I never had to worry about set-up, making sure all of the knick-knacks were in place, making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be, nothing. Our wedding day was so smooth and easy, and that's entirely because Alex was there running the show. I could text, call, and email at any time of day with questions and concerns, and Alex would handle everything. Her level of detail and organization was more than I could have ever wanted for our wedding day. Shawn Schindler Events is worth every penny you will spend for a wedding planner!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Lisa 路 Married on 09/10/2016

Alex was the coordinator we worked with from this company and she was a lifesaver! I bought the simplest package, because I figured most of the decisions leading up to the wedding were largely opinion-based, so my fianc茅 and I would do that part. However, Alex came with us to our CE Rental appointment and really helped us figure out our linens when we got stuck! Our venue also fell through 5 months before the wedding and Alex helped us find a new one, and went to tour venues with us and ask pertinent questions that I would've never thought of! She was great! She was always available by phone call, text, or email if I got hung up on anything and needed advice! And the weeks leading up to the wedding, I don't know what I would've done without her! She organized all the contracts and contacted every vendor to coordinate their times, created a time line for the wedding party on the day of, basically anything that needed to be done leading up to the wedding, she did it. It was SUCH a weight off my shoulders! She and her assistant came to the rehearsal to make sure everyone knew what they were doing, and on the day of they were running around like mad women to make sure everything was perfect! If anything went wrong, I have no idea, it flowed so smoothly thanks to her! Definitely would recommend this company and Alex to everyone! She works wonders! ?

Sent on 09/21/2016

Anna 路 Married on 07/23/2016

The Shawn Schindler Events team is simply amazing. After my first conversation with Shawn where she listened to my vision for our wedding day and described it as 鈥渟imple elegance鈥, I knew she was the one for the job! Shawn helped connect me to the best vendors, gave me great advice on etiquette and d茅cor and truly brought our dream wedding day to life. Throughout the planning process she was always professional, responsive and made sure we felt comfortable with each decision. We were able to enjoy every moment of our special day absolutely stress free because Shawn and her team were running the show. We will always be grateful to Shawn Schindler Events for creating our beautiful wedding day and for the memories we will cherish forever!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Madison 路 Married on 07/01/2016

Shawn coordinated our wedding the day of and I will say she is a must use! We are so greatfull to her and her team for making our wedding day a day we wish we could relive. She made sure everything flowed smoothly, to where we were able to relax & just enjoy our day. Your wedding day is a day you don't want to have to worry about, and without Shawn and her team I know there would've been last minute problems, I as a bride would not have wanted to deal with. Shawn made sure everyone knew what he or she was doing as apart of our wedding, she made sure the time line stayed on track, as well as flipped our space (from the ceremony to the reception) in the most organized and quickest way possible (which was our biggest worry going into the day). This team is the best, I strongly encourage anyone looking for a wedding planner to use them!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Kelcey 路 Married on 07/01/2016

SSE is a MUST HAVE for your wedding! She and her staff are very friendly yet assertive, very organized and very professional. Shawn and Michelle beautifully coordinated my son and daughter-in-love's wedding just like they requested beforehand in our meetings with them. We didn't have to worry about a single detail day of. We just enjoyed every moment of their special day. Thank you SSE!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jonnie 路 Married on 06/04/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Alex Watkins and Shawn Schindler Events while planning my wedding. Alex was incredibly friendly and very thorough. She explained all of the little details that go into wedding planning that I had no clue to expect (even with all of the wedding websites I had visited!). She also helped me make a couple of hard decisions that were really stressing me out. Not only that, she was flexible and accommodating to our schedules. We talked on the phone, texted, met after work hours. And she was always happy to do so. On the day of my wedding, she and her assistant made it their sole purpose to make sure I was taken care of and I wasn't overwhelmed. Her assistant even stepped in and helped with last minute decorating! I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Shawn Schindler Events and would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. You'll be a very happy bride! :)

Sent on 08/31/2016

Meagan 路 Married on 04/23/2016

I had wedding April 23,2016 and Shawn Schindler Events was awesome ! My wedding was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I told her I wanted ! Anything came up she had it handled ! I was not stressed during the planning process at all Shawn and the team were by my side helping me with everything! If you are planning your wedding and need a wedding coordinator or wedding planner I absolutely recommend Shawn Schindler Events ! Your day will be amazing and beautiful just like my day was !

Sent on 05/15/2016

Suzanne 路 Married on 04/16/2016

The day of my wedding was perfect!! It went so smoothly--my husband and I were able to enjoy every minute because we had no stress or worries thanks to Shawn Schindler Events! All of the coordination, scheduling, and decor was handled. Shawn was great to work with--even though I live in Charlotte and she's in Raleigh, we were able to meet during 2-3 info packed sessions and she was always available by email or text--this made staying in contact easy. She has connections with fantastic vendors who helped to make our day beautiful and fun! She also had no problems working with a couple of vendors that I already knew and were new to her. If you're looking for someone to plan your wedding (or any event) and if you want it to be beautifully handled right down to the smallest detail, Shawn Schindler Events is a must have!

Sent on 05/20/2016

John Claffee 路 Married on 04/16/2016

Let Shawn take the stress out of your next event!

The best part about working with Shawn is that she handled everything ... from the big things to the smallest detail. I had time to focus on enjoying the day ... Thanks Shawn!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Shawn Schindler Events's reply:

Thank you John! You and Suzanne had a beautiful wedding but more important a beautiful marriage! So glad we could share in your special day!