Lynbrook, NY 11563 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Sharpe Event Planning

Our approach to event planning. Paying close attention to even the smallest of details, with an unparalleled level of personalized service.

Follow Sharpe Event Planning on

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Sharpe Event Planning

Caitlin King · Married on 03/23/2019

The best all around!

Alyssa was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I was someone who hadn't thought much about my wedding day itself prior to getting engaged. Throughout the planning process she was so attentive, always available and had answers/ solutions/ vendor options whenever I needed them. As the bride, I was pulled in 500 different directions and it was such a relief and am so thankful to have had her there looking out for me on my wedding day. I cannot more highly recommend Sharpe Event Planning! She is simply the best!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kalle Simpson · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolute best!

Really doesn’t get better than Alyssa! I’ve been a bridesmaid 14 times and most recently I was in a dear friend’s wedding as the officiant. Alyssa was so on top of everything and made everyone including the bride so calm and comfortable. She went way beyond her duties even reaching out to me directly before the wedding and helping me with all my questions and needs (it was my first time officiating). I’ve never seen a wedding come together so perfectly and that was in large part thanks to Alyssa’s meticulous planning and organization!! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Becky

Beth · Married on 12/02/2018

Professional, organized, responsive

I hired Alyssa and her bridal attendant Amanda for a month of wedding package and I couldn’t be more pleased. I had planned just about the entire wedding, but at the 11th hour, Alyssa was there to help put out some major fires and rectify them while keeping me calm, giving me enough information that I needed but not overwhelm me with too much. She helped me organize all of the last minute details. I thought I was extremely organized but she added things I would never think of in my life!! She confirmed and reconfirmed vendors, and was the go to person on the day of the wedding, seamlessly working hand in hand with the venue’s on site wedding coordinator. Her bridal attendant was also spot on, attending to my every need, the morning of the wedding.

Alyssa is fantastic at what she does and I would recommend her in a heartbeat. This was the best decision I made!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Sharpe Event Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• The Bleu Studio
    The Bleu Studio Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Alyssa many times. The best planner ever. She truly works with all us vendors so the day is so smooth and we are all on the same page. Thanks Alyssa

• Adam Leffel Productions
    Adam Leffel Productions Wedding Florists

Alyssa and the team at Sharpe Event Planning have amazing attention to detail and can help make your special day a stress free experience. I highly recommend their services - you wont be sorry!

• Lynbrook, 11563 See on map