Raleigh, NC 27614 Map · Phone number

About Serendipity Designs

A boutique floral design studio creating lush, romantic and whimsical florals for events petite and grand. Bestowing exceptional service and attention to detail, where only the finest blooms will do. Lusting for brides with a modern flair and old world charm.

Follow Serendipity Designs on

Serendipity Designs 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2019

Perfectly Stunning!

Alana is absolutely amazing and is so sweet! From when we first met, I knew I could completely trust her with the design of my florals and center pieces. I put my faith in her for ceremony and reception decor, in addition to the wedding party florals, and she did not disappoint! She went beyond what I could have envisioned! My mom and my bridesmaids were in love with their stunning and unique bouquets, and my bridal bouquet was PERFECT. It was elegant, but not overpowering, and everything I wanted! Her designs had texture and richness that made them breathtaking. I cannot say enough good things about Alana and Serendipity Designs. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Serendipity Designs 8
    Serendipity Designs 9
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfection!

Alana was a joy to work with for our wedding! I knew I wanted an organic look to my bouquet, where every piece had a purpose; Alana knew just how to make that happen. I appreciated how patient Alana was as well during the planning process, as I changed my mind a few different times. She and my wedding planner worked so well together to create the perfect boho style seen throughout the entire venue. She even made the cutest necklace for our dog to wear as she walked down the aisle! The quality of flowers and greenery was impeccable. The greenery used at my wedding became a decoration on my mantel at home. I highly recommend to anyone who wants their wedding flowers to be beautiful!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Serendipity Designs 10
    Serendipity Designs 11
    Serendipity Designs 12
    Serendipity Designs 13
    Serendipity Designs 14

Jenn Snyder · Married on 09/06/2018

excellent!

Can’t say enough good things about serendipity designs! They did an amazing job making my wedding floral dreams a reality while staying within my budget! My bouquets were exactly what I had invisioned and working with them was such a stress free experience.

Sent on 01/21/2019