Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number

About Sequins and Candy Photography

Based in north county San Diego and available or travel. I am humbled, honored and in complete awe to say I have been featured in Style Me Pretty three times!! As well as published in Wedding Chicks, Project Wedding, and San Diego Exquisite Weddings Magazine. I am so in love with this gig of mine, It is my makes me do cartwheels and feel butterflies in my belly kind of fun!  I capture moments, emotions and aim to tell your story of the day through photos. Weddings are so amazing and I thrive on the energy of the fast paced day. Please contact me and we can chat about a wedding day collection to fit your needs. :)

Follow Sequins and Candy Photography on

IMGw8860

11 Reviews for Sequins and Candy Photography

• F

Frances · Married on 04/23/2016

Fawn was recommended to me by another bride who got married at the Scripps Seaside Forum, and after seeing her beautiful photos online we contacted her. She was the first and only photographer we met with, because we loved her personality and style and booked her right away! She was flexible with our requests but also had great suggestions for making the photography run smoothly and efficiently throughout our wedding day, including detail shots, getting ready, first look, etc. Fawn and her husband (her second shooter) work quickly and skillfully, allowing them to be unobtrusive during the ceremony and other important moments. Some of their candid shooting was so subtle that we didn't notice they was there at all, until we saw the photos! We also appreciated that Fawn maintained her natural and creative style while ensuring we got the necessary group photos. After the wedding, she quickly sent us a few dozen "preview" photos so we could share these with family and friends immediately, and then had all of our photos available digitally within a few weeks. We love our photos and have received so many compliments on them. Fawn was a perfect choice - it was absolutely worth it to have those memories captured forever!

Sent on 05/31/2016

kelsey · Married on 03/21/2015

I don't even know where to begin to describe how AMAZING Fawn is!! I did a ton of research before picking my wedding photographer and when I came across Fawn's work, I knew instantly I had to have her as our wedding photographer. From our first interaction, I loved her enthusiasm and could tell she genuinely cared about what I wanted. I live out of town and she was very helpful in finding dates that worked for both of us. I had a lot of questions about the details, what to wear, and where to take the pictures and she was very accommodating and great at answering in a timely manner. Not only does Fawn produce fabulous pictures and have such a great eye, but she is the most amazing genuine person with the coolest vibe.
    I worked with Fawn on 3 different occasion.
    1-Our engagement pictures; it was SO much fun! She made us feel so comfortable and was great at directing us to get the best out of our shoot. I LOVED EVERY picture she took!
    2-Boudoir session; Fawn made me feel so comfortable and did a great job making every photo very tasteful and just my style. She even did the album for me that I gave to my husband on our wedding day.
    3- Our wedding pictures: Again she did not disappoint, we LOVED EVERY picture! Her husband was the second shooter and he was so great too, they were an awesome pair. They really cared about making the day comfortable, I knew I was in good hands and trusted everything they set up and suggested, which made it very relaxing just being able to go with the flow. They set up the first look in the cutest spot and picked great locations for our couple photos, bridal party and family pictures. She also put together my wedding album, it turned out great!
    I cant't say enough praises about Fawn, I highly recommend her! She was by far the most favorite person I worked with for our wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Angie · Married on 08/03/2013

Mike and I are so happy to have had Sequins and Candy capture our special day. We first met Fawn for our engagement shoot and we couldn't have been more excited about how the pictures came out! She definitely got to know us as a couple and when it came to the wedding day, she captured the true essence of us and our families. We couldn't be more pleased and I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Sequins and Candy Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Carlsbad, 92011 See on map
    Location of (Sequins and Candy Photography)