Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Selmat Design, LLC

"Your Vision..Our Magic" Floral and Event Decor`

HELLO THERE!

I'm Natè (pronounced nay-tay) Pope, owner and floral designer at Selmat Design.  Floral design is not only my passion but it's an artform all to its own that exceeds the traditional notions associated with a garden variety florist.  Whether your wedding is understated or elaborate,  my floral prowess allows me to design unique floral arrangements and decor that will add an artful and refreshing touch to the occasion.

Selmat Design is a full Floral Design Company.  My dedication to providing you with the highest quality and most visually appealing floral design is the same whether you know exactly what you want or need some options presented to you.  I have an incredible knack for working with people from all walks of life and I look forward to working with you during your upcoming wedding.

We love creating one-of-a-kind floral designs that beautifully express the style of your event.  Whether it is an arrangement for an intimate dinner party or a reception for hundreds of people, our passion is creating floral décor for you that is truly breathtaking.  We're inspired and challenged by each different request we receive.  Our satisfaction comes from the collaboration and creative process utilized to turn your ideas into reality.  You and your event are unique, and so should your flowers be!

Planning a wedding is very stressful, let us take care of the details so you can enjoy being engaged.  No need to run all over town to find what you need. Selmat Design can provide you with table linens and much more to complement your theme and colors.  We look forward to speaking to you very soon. Visit our website and schedule your appointment today.

www.selmatdesign.com Studio 301-357-3648 or via email nspope@selmatdesign.com

Fresh Floral Arrangement's

Bridal Bouquets

Corsages

Boutonnieres

Centerpieces

Custom Stationary: Table numbers, menu cards and place cards

Table linens: Damask, Pintuck, Polyester, Satin, Grandiose Rosette, Spandex, Overlays

Chair Covers & Chair Caps,

Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)

There just aren't enough stars to express how wonderful the experience was working with Nate Pope at Selmat Design. We planned our wedding in less than 4 months and it was so helpful to have a florist who could deliver great floral design without a whole lot of involvement on my part. I showed Nate a handful of pictures of what I was generally interested in and she took it from there. It was my choice not to see or know the floral designs until the day of our wedding and when I saw them, they all took my breath away. She is incredibly pleasant to work with and has a wonderful and genuine eye for details to add a special touch to your floral design. What I loved most was that she did not push her ideas on us and really took to heart delivering what we wanted for our wedding. Highly recommend Selmat Design for your wedding or any type of special event decor.

Profile Picture The, 8/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

selamat designs at a personal touch to everything! And they not only create dreams they create fantasies!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Selmat Design helped to make our wedding exactly what we envisioned for our special day. Nate Pope was our go to person for just about everything. Our invitation suite, ceremony programs, beautiful flowers, wedding coordination and transportation was arranged by Selmat Design. We can not thank them enough for making everything run smooth and for their professionalism and help throughout the wedding planning process. We would definitely refer them to anyone hosting an event or getting married as they are a one stop shop. Thanks again and we really appreciated your work and courteousness!!

Profile Picture Ebony, 8/12/12, 3 Reviews

1 AWARD

Photos

13 Photos

13 Photos
220x220 sq 1522441694 b6e41bf6e2679c56 1522441692 5e06a58aee1c2024 1522441674300 1 selmat design fall
220x220 sq 1434557321364 3
220x220 sq 1495310926196 selmatdesignfall2016bride6
220x220 sq 1495311037081 selmatdesigntablescape25
220x220 sq 1495311598630 sam1451
220x220 sq 1495311791435 sam0253 2
220x220 sq 1522443360 1a2724e764dc098b 1522443359 5eb1d8e036b93ac2 1522443316095 2 selmat design tabl

1 ENDORSEMENT
This vendor provides beautiful linen which really puts that wow effect to an event. She works closely with the clients to make sure that their visions are realized. She goes beyond when working with clients--particularly brides in designing just the right centerpiece or floral arrangements. After seeing this company in action, I definitely would recommend them.

3356 Laurel Fort Meade Road, Laurel, MD 20724   See On Map
301-357-3648 (phone) 301-324-9065 (fax)
Monday ~ Friday 9:00am ~ 5:00pm Saturday Walk~ins are welcomed Prefer (Appointment only)