About Seize the Day Events

Visionary Planning & Event Design

Welcome to Seize the Day Events.

We cordially invite you to visit our design studio and meet our design team.

Our experience, accreditation and energy will make your wedding truly yours; while having fun along the way.

Seize the Day Events - visionary planning...

Main Photo Credit (above):

STUDIO 6.23 - http://www.studio6-23.com/

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Invitation, Wedding Service, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Milwaukee, Green Bay

Follow Seize the Day Events on

40 Reviews for Seize the Day Events

Hiring Peggy was the smartest thing we did for our wedding. She made it stress free and took care of EVERYTHING.

We hired Seize the Day for day-of-service and are so happy we did. My husband wasn't totally convinced, but after our wedding he couldn't believe how much she did for us. She was literally everywhere. Our ceremony was in Manitowoc and our reception in Green Bay, and it was like she managed to be in two places at once. She helped run the rehearsal, dropped off our flowers at the Marina for our first look and bridal party photos, set up the church, made sure the ceremony went smoothly, decorated and coordinated everything at the reception, coordinated all of our vendors to make sure they were all on the same page, AND tore everything down.

When the night was over, she even gave my husband and I a ride to our hotel because we missed the shuttle.

We are blown away by the quality and level of professional service that she and her team provide. We got so many compliments on how smoothly everything went and how beautiful our room was decorated. We can't thank Seize the Day enough!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
4.2

We rented dividers from they they came and set them up and took them down where other companies told us we had to do that ourselves.

Profile Picture User3151082, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Peggy is absolutely amazing and made our wedding venue look gorgeous!!

Profile Picture User3465408, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Seize the Day Events FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1324314331135 jjfaves130

10% off Rentals with Invitation Purchase

Redeem In-Store
Receive 10% off your rental order with an invitation purchase. Exclusions apply. Please call or email for details.
#WWbd12d62a14a31efd

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Peggy, Katie, Becky... all fantastic to work with! We've done some very detailed events with Seize The Day and it all goes off smoothly every time. They are great to work with, but most of all are down to earth, "good" people. No stone is unturned, no detail forgotten. They really are passionate about event planning and making the customer extremely pleased!

Fantastic service! I love their work. They are reliable and get the job done. Expect good things.

Want your day to run perfect? Call Katie at Seize The Day to get the job done. I was well impressed by their attention to detail at the last wedding I worked with them in Washington Island, WI! Seize The Day will help you accomplish all your dreams!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Katie Hess of Seize the Day Events in Green Bay! Katie is one of the most organized professional and courteous planners I have worked with, and I look forward to reprising this wonderful experience. She made things run smoothly so I could focus on pleasing the client to the best of my ability. I highly recommend her.

Having worked with many planners over the years I have to say that Sieze the Day Events is truly one of the best! They really pay attetion to the details and are great at getting to know exactly what you want. They are friendly, fun, and really understand and deliver GREAT customer service! I would recommend them to anyone looking for just a little bit help or to help plan your entire reception/event.

85 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

1541 Bellevue St, Green Bay, WI 54311   See On Map
920-593-2959 (phone) 920-857-3893 (fax)
Open By Appointment