Gather on Broadway

Green Bay, WI View map
Guests 2 to 250

Guests 2 to 250

We get it…

Planning a wedding that people will remember can be stressful and overwhelming. There's a lot to think about when planning your dream wedding.

You're not alone…

Our professional wedding planners have helped hundred of couples plan amazing and memorable weddings. Tell us what your dream wedding looks like. We'll listen and help.

We'll make it easy for you…

We'll create a customized plan for you and your wedding. Then we will take care of everything so you can enjoy your special day.

Take the first step in planning your dream wedding. Schedule a meeting with our experience coordinator today.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

• Hillary
    Hillary B. Married on 10/02/2021

More than I could have ever imagined

The venue made my dream wedding come true. The space and beautiful with the best bridal suite. We used this space later in the evening to step away with each other to take in everything. We were able to have our ceremony and reception here. The food was on point, the waitstaff and bartenders were absolutely amazing, the set up was beautiful. We went with the gather package which included 4 options for dinner choices, 3 passed appetizers, open bar, and gratitude was NOT included so you could tip however you would like. We have no complaints at all, and would talk this place up to anyone that would ask about it. And Ahnna, the coordinator, OH MY GOD! She was absolutely amazing to work with and probably one of the best things about our experience! Literally the best wedding I could have ever imagined.
    Carley R. Married on 02/01/2020

A Perfect Wedding Day!

My husband and I were married at Gather on Broadway on February 1, and, weeks later, we are still talking about how magical our day was! The first time we stepped in the venue, we were blown away with how beautiful the space was. What really sealed the deal for us was Gather’s “Gather Package.” It was one of the most sensible and reasonable packages we saw when venue hunting. After leaving Gather, we knew we wanted to get married there!

We live two hours away from Green Bay, which is a little daunting when planning a wedding, but we had all the help we needed through Ahnna! Ahnna was there for us throughout the entire planning process. She was always quick to answer our questions and offer advice when we reached out to her. She made it so easy to stay on track!

The day of the wedding was truly seamless. Ahnna was around and available to lend a hand when needed and made sure everything was on time. You could tell that she, Brittany and the rest of the staff were very adept and comfortable with the quick pace of a wedding day - especially when it came to flipping a room from a ceremony to dinner setup.

The dinner was BEYOND delicious. Jyll and her team did a phenomenal job preparing everything quickly and to perfection. My husband and I received *so many* compliments about how delicious the food was. We even heard from some that it was the best wedding food they’d ever had!

We couldn’t have asked for more from Gather. Every person - from the wait staff, to the bartenders, to the coordinators - were pleasant to work with. We are so happy we chose Gather as our venue! We wish we could relive our wedding day all over again!
    Leslie L. Married on 09/20/2019

Ideal Wedding Venue

I'm super late writing this review, but I wanted to share that I'm so glad we chose to hold our September 2019 wedding at Gather on Broadway! I'm originally from the Green Bay area but live out of state, so having a venue that made wedding planning easy was really important to me. There are so many reasons this place rocked: the space itself was beautiful, I loved how we could go from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception all in one space. Our guests absolutely loved the food, and it was really easy to coordinate all of our external vendors.... I could go on! All of the staff I worked with along the way were amazing. Highly recommend Gather!

139 N. Broadway Green Bay, 54303
9205448171
Location of (Gather on Broadway)

Gather on Broadway frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Gather on Broadway in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Gather on Broadway for wedding events is known for:
  • Historic Building
  • Loft

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Gather on Broadway for wedding events?

Gather on Broadway offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Gather on Broadway offer?

Gather on Broadway offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Gather on Broadway offer for wedding events?

Gather on Broadway offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services

What percentage of users recommend Gather on Broadway and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gather on Broadway is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.5 in quality of service, 4.5 in average response time, 4.5 in flexibility, 4.5 in professionalism and 4.5 in value.

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding