Gather on Broadway Reviews

Gather on Broadway 3
Gather on Broadway 4

Erica · Married on 07/20/2019

A picture perfect day

When my fiancé & I decided we wanted to get married in my hometown, I knew Gather was the space we needed. It’s such a unique venue for Green Bay, and it completely delivered on the industrial, intimate and upscale vibe we desired. We received so many compliments on the day – from the food & drinks to the ambiance to the service – a big thanks to Jyll, Ahnna and the full team at Gather for helping to make our wedding day dreams come true.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Lori · Married on 06/15/2018

Everyone did an EXCELLENT job with coordinating our wedding! It turned out amazing and the food was AWESOME! Knowing that everything was in good hands made us more relaxed so we could enjoy our wedding day. Thank you so much Gather!!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Gather on Broadway 5
    Gather on Broadway 6
    Gather on Broadway 7
    Gather on Broadway 8

Gather on Broadway's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Lori. It was such a pleasure working with you and your sisters to plan your beautiful wedding day. Hope to see you back soon, maybe for dueling pianos or a night we are exploring wines. Thanks again for trusting us with your celebration Lori. Best wishes from all of us at Gather.