Palm Harbor, FL 34684 Map · Phone number

About Secondhand Exposure Photography

Hello! I'm Jillian Camisasca-Lopina of Secondhand Exposure Photography.

I'm currently based in the Tampa Bay, Florida area, but am available for travel worldwide.

I photograph weddings, couples who love each other, and happy people.

Feel free to also contact me by email: secondhandexposurephoto (at) gmail (dot) com

I look forward to speaking with you!

Follow Secondhand Exposure Photography on

img6834 edit edi
img3235 edit edit

4 Reviews for Secondhand Exposure Photography

Nicole · Married on 12/13/2014

I will highly recommend this photographer!!! She did an amazing job at capturing all of the little details that most photographers do not photograph, she was on time professional, and I was able to view all of my pictures the same week of my wedding!!! Thank you so much!!

Kate · Married on 10/12/2014

Jillian is a genuine artist with a true gift for exposing natural beauty & capturing authentic emotions & personalities on camera. My husband & I were thrilled with Jillian's work as our wedding photographer. Honestly, neither one of us particularly enjoys having our picture taken, but Jillian's calm demeanor & natural style put us both at ease. We were able to be present & enjoy our time celebrating with family & friends without even the slightest concern about whether or not we would like our photos. We truly would not have trusted anyone else with our memories of that special day. Jillian's creative eye & attention to detail are impressive, but her seamless professionalism & kindness set her apart from her peers. Our wedding photos are truly magical & we could not be more grateful.

Terrie · Married on 10/11/2014

Jillian was very helpful and professional through the whole process, from scheduling our engagement session to the wedding day. She was always available for my questions and had great ideas! She even had my pictures ready to go much quicker than that which I have seen from other weddings as well!

Secondhand Exposure Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance