3110 Upland Spring Trace, Katy, TX 77493 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,435
Availability Check your date

About Second Shots Photography

Not every picture is worth a 1,000 words... With Second Shots Photography I will work diligently to create those thousand word pictures for you. I'd truly love to be a part of your special day, and as a result, I will count it as a privilege.

Follow Second Shots Photography on

• Q. Photography
  • RKM Photography

54 Reviews for Second Shots Photography

Ricardo & Funke · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Amazing and Professional.

Edward was amazing. The wind decided to act crazy the day of our shoot but Ed never got flustered or tried to rush us to stay on a time limit. He made sure that he got TONS of great shots for us to pick from. He took the time to pay attention to the small details such as hand & foot placement to make sure our photos came out great! I would recommend him in a heartbeat for any kind of photo shoot you want to have.

Thanks again Edward!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/27/2019

Better than I could even think to imagine

Working with Ed was such a pleasant and enjoyable experience each time. We hired him for our engagement photo shoot and then booked him for as our wedding photography. His communication is concise and he is timely. He provides his professional opinion when needed and is so good with guiding each shot. His work is EXPERT level. I mean, I cannot say enough. On our wedding day he had his team to assure he was able to capture every moment. He is personable, fair, and an all around joy to work with. My husband and I can't wait to find another reason to take pictures and hire him.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Christiana

Christiana · Married on 02/23/2019

Truly an artist

Ed was absolutely fantastic to work with! Not only is he extremely talented and professional, he is charming sweet and kind. He is also very flexible. We had major timeline changes a bit last minute (rain) and he rolled with it like a champion. We had a few hiccups while getting ready but he didn’t miss a single beat. He made use of every single second while still remaining patient and considerate. His direction was easy to follow and after each session (before transitioning to the next pose/location) he would radiate with enthusiasm (LOVED that). There is no doubt that he takes pride in his work and he is very good at it. He takes traditional shots but also takes artistic liberties when he deems it appropriate. You could tell he loves what he does. If you’re looking for a photographer that can produce beautiful, dynamic, profound and powerful photos, Ed is your man. I am so grateful to have been able to work with him on my special day. His availability goes quick so book early!

Sent on 02/26/2019

• 3110 Upland Spring Trace Katy, 77493 See on map
    7 Days / 24 Hours
    Location of (Second Shots Photography)