3110 Upland Spring Trace, Katy, TX 77493 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,435
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Second Shots Photography

Not every picture is worth a 1,000 words... With Second Shots Photography I will work diligently to create those thousand word pictures for you. I'd truly love to be a part of your special day, and as a result, I will count it as a privilege.

Follow Second Shots Photography on

50 Reviews for Second Shots Photography

Second Shots Photography 1
Second Shots Photography 2
Second Shots Photography 3
  • Christiana

Christiana · Married on 02/23/2019

Truly an artist

Ed was absolutely fantastic to work with! Not only is he extremely talented and professional, he is charming sweet and kind. He is also very flexible. We had major timeline changes a bit last minute (rain) and he rolled with it like a champion. We had a few hiccups while getting ready but he didn’t miss a single beat. He made use of every single second while still remaining patient and considerate. His direction was easy to follow and after each session (before transitioning to the next pose/location) he would radiate with enthusiasm (LOVED that). There is no doubt that he takes pride in his work and he is very good at it. He takes traditional shots but also takes artistic liberties when he deems it appropriate. You could tell he loves what he does. If you’re looking for a photographer that can produce beautiful, dynamic, profound and powerful photos, Ed is your man. I am so grateful to have been able to work with him on my special day. His availability goes quick so book early!

Nse · Married on 09/02/2018

Edward!!!!!! He’s literally the best photographer on he planet! I’m so pleased with my wedding photos he is so knowledgeable about poses lighting and making sure he captures you at your best. Of all my vendors he was the best investment. I’m so glad to have him during my special day. He takes his time to get to know you and your style what you’re looking for and he executes with perfection. I would definitely recommend him and use him for any photography services I may need

Second Shots Photography 4
    Second Shots Photography 5
    Second Shots Photography 6

Elizabeth · Married on 01/26/2018

We hired Ed to photograph our wedding as well as engagement pictures. He guided us through posing without it looking “posed” which was great for me as I tend to get awkward in front of the camera.
    Ed is extremely creative and the quality of work that he puts out is outstanding he can seriously photograph a toilet and make it look like it belongs on the cover of a magazine! Both Ed and Megan were complete joys to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting beautiful wedding pictures.

• 3110 Upland Spring Trace Katy, 77493 See on map