3110 Upland Spring Trace, Katy, TX 77493 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,435
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Second Shots Photography

Not every picture is worth a 1,000 words... With Second Shots Photography I will work diligently to create those thousand word pictures for you. I'd truly love to be a part of your special day, and as a result, I will count it as a privilege.

Follow Second Shots Photography on

52 Reviews for Second Shots Photography

Second Shots Photography 1
Second Shots Photography 2
Second Shots Photography 3
  • Christiana

Christiana · Married on 02/23/2019

Truly an artist

Ed was absolutely fantastic to work with! Not only is he extremely talented and professional, he is charming sweet and kind. He is also very flexible. We had major timeline changes a bit last minute (rain) and he rolled with it like a champion. We had a few hiccups while getting ready but he didn’t miss a single beat. He made use of every single second while still remaining patient and considerate. His direction was easy to follow and after each session (before transitioning to the next pose/location) he would radiate with enthusiasm (LOVED that). There is no doubt that he takes pride in his work and he is very good at it. He takes traditional shots but also takes artistic liberties when he deems it appropriate. You could tell he loves what he does. If you’re looking for a photographer that can produce beautiful, dynamic, profound and powerful photos, Ed is your man. I am so grateful to have been able to work with him on my special day. His availability goes quick so book early!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/27/2018

Ed is amazing!

Second Shots did an amazing job at my wedding!! Ed was professional and did exactly what I wanted! Not only did my pictures and my experience resulted in pure amazement, Ed is so laid back and cool he’s like part of the family!!! Invest in quality...invest in professionalism...invest in Second Shots Photography!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Nse · Married on 09/02/2018

Edward!!!!!! He’s literally the best photographer on he planet! I’m so pleased with my wedding photos he is so knowledgeable about poses lighting and making sure he captures you at your best. Of all my vendors he was the best investment. I’m so glad to have him during my special day. He takes his time to get to know you and your style what you’re looking for and he executes with perfection. I would definitely recommend him and use him for any photography services I may need

Sent on 09/24/2018