Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Second Shots Photography

Not every picture is worth a 1,000 words... With Second Shots Photography I will work diligently to create those thousand word pictures for you. I'd truly love to be a part of your special day, and as a result, I will count it as a privilege.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

Not to sound cliché but words can't begin to express just how great Edward and the Team at Second Shots Photography are. I couldn't be more pleased with my Engagement Photos - Edward was very patient with my fiancé and I (this was our first photo shoot) providing us with pose suggestions and visuals to make our shoot "magazine worthy". By the end of the shoot my fiancé was convinced he could stand in for Tyson Beckford. I can't wait to for my Bridal Shoot with Second Shots, I feel so lucky to have found him just surfing the internet one day. Edward and the Second Shots Team have solidified themselves has our families photographer.

Nechelle & James Morris

Profile Picture Nechelle, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to start! Edward and his team were AMAZING. My mother reached out to see if he was available for a weekend shoot and we received a response within an hr. Coming from a customer service base background I was immediately impressed with the responsiveness of our request, this characteristic continued throughout our conversations leading up to the session. I let Ed know up front that Jay and I were not too comfortable with photographs and wanted to keep the session fun and not serious and boy did he make sure that happened! We loved the beach location he picked for us, props used, creativity in each shot, and fun atmosphere he created to help Jay and I loosen up. Ed was extremely flexible as well our shoot was scheduled for 1.5 hours and he stayed with us for three to make sure we got everything in. Meant a lot us! I would highly recommend Ed and his team to anyone looking for amazing photos. We have only seen the previews and already in love with the results! I cannot wait to see the rest. Thank you again Second Shot photography for a great experience and capturing memories that will last Jay and I a lifetime!

Profile Picture User7486938, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

For anyone looking for a creative, out of the box thinking photographer who understands customer service... ED is THE guy. Not only was he responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process, but his photos are gorgeous! Clear, crisp, and unique- each of his photos tells a story. Coming from a customer service hospitality management background with high expectations, he certainly exceeded them. He went above and beyond to ensure our experience and our images were exactly what we wanted for our engagement. I absolutely recommend his services!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/24/17, 1 Review

Save the Date
Negatives
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Amazing to work with, a creative eye that truly shows through his work.

3110 Upland Spring Trace, Katy, TX 77493   See On Map