17360 Colima Rd #242, Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Map · Phone number

About Sebastian Ho Photography

Sebastian Ho Photography is based out of Rowland Heights, California and specializes in photographing weddings in a portraiture and photojournalistic style that produces incredible artistic imagery. Sebastian has more than 10 years of experience and has a special aptitude for staging. He also knows how to put you at ease so you can relax and have fun while he captures all the beautiful and meaningful moments of your big day.

Sebastian Ho Photography shoots engagements and weddings, as well as sessions for editorial publications. His approach spans contemporary, photojournalism, and traditional styles, and his talent in graphic design ensures your images will look incredible. Sebastian also provides several photography items for your final images, including:

• Albums

e7b8c5731e07f8d3 1263188417692 MG2
MG37

17 Reviews for Sebastian Ho Photography

Maria · Married on 12/19/2015

Since the first time my husband and I meet Sebastian we knew he would be our photographer for our wedding. He is very knowledgeable and his work is very beautiful. Sebastian and his crew were amazing they are very workable and passionate of what they do. We received our wedding photos very quickly and they are amazing. I would totally recommend them for any occasion. I would hire them again!! Thank you Sebastian and Crew for making our wedding day very special and capturing all the special moments

Sent on 01/17/2016

Trisha · Married on 06/07/2015

Sebastian whole-heartedly depicted our wedding story from our engagement photos and small intimate destination wedding to our reception back home. His ability to capture meaningful moments through this entire process was nothing short of immaculate. From the very beginning it was clear that this was more than just a job to him, it was his passion and something he firmly believed in. After the first meeting with Sebastian, my husband and I knew that he was exactly what we were looking for.

Once everything was said and done, Sebastian having taken pictures on 3 separate occasions for us, I can confidently say that he far exceeded any expectations that I had set when it all began. I would absolutely recommend Sebastian, not simply as a photographer, but someone who you will appreciate and be thankful that he graciously agreed to be a part of your special day.

His work and capabilities caught my eye before I even met him. I thought I knew what to expect in hiring him, but he continued to surprise and reassure us that we made the right decision through his work. Thank you Sebastian for your love for what you do. It's incredibly difficult to find these days.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Shane · Married on 05/24/2015

We couldn't have been more pleased with the professionalism and high body of work received from Sebastian and Sebastian Ho Photography. He was incredibly flexible to work with and very accommodating throughout our entire wedding process. His ability to capture our most candid moments with breathtaking foregrounds were images we thought could only be seen in magazines. Sebastian's thoughtfulness and warm personality brought out the best in us and all our guests and was a complement to his creative artistry.

My wife and I feel incredible fortunate and blessed to have found Sebastian and Sebastian Ho Photography and will be using him for years to come. We now realize the importance of capturing life most precious moments and would only entrust Sebastian to illustrate that story for us with lens.

Sent on 07/20/2015