Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Seaside Dream Weddings

"Your Dream Day, Your Way"
A San Diego beach wedding...the next best thing to paradise and choosing Janis as your Wedding Minister will make your wedding dreams come true. I perform wedding ceremonies in and around the San Diego area...your location. Resort, Beach, Garden, Backyard. "I will assist you every step of the way in creating your innermost feelings and promises to each other through your ceremony & vows".
Anniversary coming up? Renewal of Vows also offered...a gift of love that will be remembered forever!
Elopements a specialty-I will assist you in finding the perfect location! The possibilities are endless!! Let Janis turn your dream day into a reality.

Follow Seaside Dream Weddings on

Carlsbad seaside sunset
Carlsbad seaside sunset
Happy Dream Day!
Happy Dream Day!
Elopement on Coronado Beach!
Elopement on Coronado Beach!
Another dream day, Leo Carrillo Ranch
IMGP0008
IMGP00063
IMGP00192
Seaside Dream Weddings
Leucadia sunset dream wedding!
Leucadia sunset dream wedding!
IMGP00372
1235765881887Picture173

9 Reviews for Seaside Dream Weddings

• Y

Yan · Married on 09/28/2013

We met Janis 4-5 month before our wedding, we loved her so much as well as her big dog "buddy"!
    We met several wedding officiants at that time, after talking with Janis, my husband and I had the decision that we wanted Janis to be our wedding officiant, we wanted to share our day with her, we want to be announced as "husband and wife" by her. Yes, we love Janis so much. Talking with her, we can feel how much she loves her job. She told us she can feel LOVE everyday to see each couple in front of her. Her job makes her feel the happiness every minute. That is exactly what we want for a wedding officiant! She is the second decision we made for the wedding, the first one is the date and venue.
    Janis shared lots of document to us for prepare the wedding script, and modified our script very carefully. We are Chinese, our parents came from China to attend our wedding, they do not know English at all. We had a friend to do the English-Chinese translation in the ceremony, which made the whole ceremony was 45 minutes (normal is less than 30 minutes). Janis was totally fine with it, and communicated with our translator very well. The ceremony went perfect, the English-Chinese transition was very natural. Janis brought her small round cute table for our sand ceremony, perfect match to the arch and the ocean view, much better than our planned square card-play table.
    I felt stressed at the rehearsal as everyone (including my husband) was not clear his/her role the next day, Janis and my wedding coordinator talked me a lot to relax me; I felt terrible again about the wedding arch, which was not steady-standing at first, also Janis and coordination, again, asked me to do deep breath to relax. Janis is very professional, not only to be a wedding officiant, but also a "masseuse" to stressed bride.
    Janis is the best, for the bride-to-be, talk to Janis and let her be your officiant, enjoy your perfect ceremony with her!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Tania · Married on 08/18/2012

Everything came out perfect. She was very flexible with last minute changes and made sure everything went very smooth. I would totally recommend her services to others.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Tammy · Married on 11/11/2011

Janice, the officiant was excellent and very professional! I would definitely recommend to anyone I know that may need her services.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Award

Seaside Dream Weddings FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Quaker

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Seaside Dream Weddings 1
    Military discounts available
    Seaside Dream Weddings is offering a discount to all military. Certain restrictions apply. Please call 760-579-2425 for details, or visit my website and submit query.

• Carlsbad, 92011 See on map
    Location of (Seaside Dream Weddings)