I Unite 2 Hearts

Santee, CA View map

$350 Typical Price

I Unite 2 Hearts (iunite2hearts.com) is a passionate wedding officiant for couples marrying in the greater San Diego, California, area. Having previously worked as a firefighter for 32 years, this Officiant cares deeply about people and their love stories. Luis, the wedding officiant, travels to any destination or venue couples have in mind for their wedding day. See- iunite2hearts.com

Licensed to marry couples in the state of California, this wedding officiant works all over for love. I Unite 2 Hearts allows couples to write their own vows for their agnostic or non-denominational wedding. Luis marries couples in single-religion, non-religious, and interfaith ceremonies. This minister does not discriminate against love. He also officiates vow renewals and civil unions. As the officiant for the wedding, he is available to couples for their rehearsal as well. Typically, this wedding officiant’s ceremonies fall between 30 and 60 minutes long, however they are sometimes even shorter than 30 minutes.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350.00

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Tami
    Tami Married on 09/07/2021

Amazing and so fun!

Luis stepped in at the last minute to officiate our wedding as our original officiant couldn't make it. Our ceremony was everything I hoped for and more. It was perfect! I can't say enough good things. I highly recommend!!!
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 06/12/2021

A Dream Come True

Luis was great from start to finish. He was very helpful through every aspect of our wedding journey. Even down to our rehearsal that I requested we run through multiple times. His patients and great attitude brought such an ease to our wedding day. I had multiple guest tell me how great he was. We had a few sound/mic issues that were out of our control, however Luis handled the situation with professionalism and kept our ceremony moving smoothly. It was an overall beautiful experience and I would recommend using I Unite 2 Hearts to everyone. Thank you Lui!
    Sheila F. Married on 03/19/2021

Excellent !!!!

Luis was very professional, friendly and totally put us at ease. He responded in a timely matter and was very accommodating. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Erika Shasky Photography Erika Shasky Photography Wedding Photographers

Luis is very nice and professional. He even brought the clients a nice sand ceremony that was very sweet to capture and was a nice memento to take with them. I would definitely recommend him.

specific address not given Santee, CA, 92071
6192442191
Location of (I Unite 2 Hearts)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding