Escondido, CA 92026 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 56

About SoCal Vows

Hello and welcome!

My name is Ken and I am glad you stopped by! You have a very exciting day coming up! There are so many details into making your wedding special. One of those being sure you have the right Wedding Officiant leading you as a couple, your families and your guests.

I will listen to your desires and then "coach" you towards a wonderful ceremony.

So please look around and if you like what you see or want to know more contact me to discuss your incredibly special day!

Warmly,

Ken

*For a full list of services and packages please visit our website - http://socalvows.com/

c03e5abdec573d3c 1530026427 03d00f126fdea615 1530026411455 3 IMG 0445
happy couple

• Videos 3

219 Reviews for SoCal Vows

Jennifer · Getting married on 10/21/2018

Coming from Orlando, Florida to visit Sunset Cliffs in San Diego, California was already the best vacation and celebration, our officiant Ken did a phenomenal job making the process breezy like the day of our wedding. I'm so impressed of Ken's questions, evaluations, and overall genuine care for our special day. He handled our relationship with the utmost respect, and made us all feel welcomed. Best choice for the beginning of the rest of our lives!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    SoCal Vows 1

SoCal Vows's reply:

Hi Jennifer, What a great day we had on Saturday. Beautiful day, beautiful location on Sunset Cliffs, and it was great connecting with your family! Steven was really good about checking in on all the details. He wanted it to be just perfect for you, and he nailed it:) Thank you again for thinking of Socal Vows to officiate your wedding!
  • Brandy

Brandy Karczerwski · Married on 10/14/2018

Ken was amazing!

Ken was outstanding. We planned the wedding from Arizona. He was easy to communicate with and did a great job of making our ceremony personal.

Sent on 10/16/2018

SoCal Vows's reply:

Hi Brandy... it was great getting to meet and hang out with your tribe. You have a great family. It is amazing all of the similarities that you and Andy have:) I got a sneak peak at a couple of the photos and they are looking great... you should be getting them in the next day or so. Thank you again for thinking of Socal Vows for your special day.

Ami · Married on 10/07/2018

Ken officiated our marriage ceremony this past Saturday (October 6th) in Rancho Santa Fe. Throughout the planning process Ken was very very pleasant, helpful and responsive. Ken replies to emails very promptly and one of my favorite aspects of working with him was the series of emails he sends over the period of time from when you book his service to the wedding day that tell you everything you need to know about what to do to get ready for your big day. It was almost as if he read my mind- when I had a question, most often an email would arrive in my inbox answering the question! I 100 percent recommend Ken- he listens to you, gets to know you and crafts a perfect ceremony based on what you want. We LOVED our ceremony and so did all our guests. THANK YOU KEN and SOCAL VOWS !

SoCal Vows FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 425.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 325.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 125.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Solace Weddings LLC

• Andrew Abouna Photography
    Andrew Abouna Photography Wedding Photographers

It was a pleasure for me to have recently photographed a wedding that Ken officiated. The lovely couple, who had contacted Ken and me separately for their Del Mar wedding, I am certain were very delighted as well, and for simple yet most important reasons: Ken was sincere, eloquent, and perfectly orchestrated a comfortable and beautiful ceremony.

• Jukebox Productions
    Jukebox Productions Wedding Bands

Pastor Ken is one of the most delightful and real people that I know. He has consistently performed excellent ceremonies and the comments from the couples are always fabulous. If you want a down to earth pastor who you and your guests can relate to.. that can help bring a feeling of warmth and love to a ceremony, Pastor Ken is the guy!

• Escondido, CA 92026 See on map
    858-375-1462 (Phone number)
    8582323544 (Other Phone Number)
    8582323544 (Fax Number)