199 Reviews for SoCal Vows

Civil Union (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Baptist (1)
Agnostic (1)

Coming from Orlando, Florida to visit Sunset Cliffs in San Diego, California was already the best vacation and celebration, our officiant Ken did a phenomenal job making the process breezy like the day of our wedding. I'm so impressed of Ken's questions, evaluations, and overall genuine care for our special day. He handled our relationship with the utmost respect, and made us all feel welcomed. Best choice for the beginning of the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken did an amazing job on our special day! Throughout the entire process he was very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. Without even promoting, he would send emails with information to help us and guide us through the process. He was very accommodating and willing to work with us on what we wanted. I ended up changing our vows a few days before the wedding and it was no problem and the vows went off without a hitch! He arrived early before the ceremony, introduced himself and talked with me a bit. A very personal touch. After speaking with my husband, Ken made enough time to introduce himself and have a conversation with him as well. He was just a nice, happy person. I would recommend Ken time & time again!

Profile Picture Becca, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was awesome! He really listened to us and made our ceremony short and sweet which was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Socal Vows and Pastor Ken!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Ken was amazing! He was very professional from start to finish. My husband and I were in a long distance relationship before we hired Ken. He was able to work with us through video chat to find out what kind of ceremony we wanted and was very on board with making our day memorable and unique to us. He has extensive Pastoral experience which was great since we wanted a Christian wedding! We got to know him a little personally as well as professionally which made the experience of having him as our officiant all the more special. On our day he was flawless, he made everyone laugh and took our nerves and threw them out the window without trying! Hire him a million times over. Ken you rock!

Profile Picture KRYSTAL, 6/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark from SoCal Vows officiated our wedding in San Clemente and he was absolutely amazing. He was in constant communication up to the wedding and even the morning of. He provided us with plenty of ideas and inspiration to create a personalized ceremony that fit us perfectly. Thank you for being a part of our dreams come true.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

SoCal Vows was perfect for us from start to finish – book them now and you won’t regret it! Ken was very responsive and patient with all our planning questions, even my OCD about little details and the end result was absolutely everything we wanted. Great recommend on location, chatted with us beforehand to get the right vibe, connected us with an amazing photographer = a beautiful, intimate beachside ceremony that was even better than we’d hoped. Take the pressure off yourselves, book Ken / SoCal Vows and enjoy every moment of your special day like we did. Thank you SoCal Vows for starting our happily ever after as Mr. & Mrs, we’ll recommend you to all our friends! the Penneys

Profile Picture kim, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, No Denomination

Absolutely Amazing! My husband (fiance at the time) and I wanted an easy wedding ceremony at the beach with just our immediate family and a couple close friends.  We both had been married before so we didn't need anything big and love the beach. So, I googled San Diego Beach weddings. Socal Vows was one of many companies that I emailed.  Ken was the first to resopnd and answered all my questions very quickly! As soon as we decided to go with him he sent me an email with a suggested layouts for the ceremony and questions for us to answer so he could get to know us and make the ceremony personal.  He answered all emails VERY quickly and sent informational emails about options we had. The day of my wedding was perfect! The photographer he works with is wonderful! Ken made our day very special! I definitely would recommend him!

Photos
Profile Picture Teresa, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Ken was very helpful with planning a ceremony that felt true to us and that everyone enjoyed.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

Ken was absolutely amazing! We didn't have a clue about where to even start with our wedding. He helped us with so many difficult decisions and made everything a breeze. He was always available with a speedy response. On the actual wedding date, he kept things light and very friendly. All of our friends and family said that he was one of the best officiates they have ever seen. We will absolutely be recommending SoCal Vows and Ken to anyone we know who is getting married in the future. And we will definitely remember how he made the day we said "I do" be utterly perfect.

Profile Picture Brittney , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken did an amazing job at our wedding. He was very responsive during the entire process. We loved his humor and sentiment. All my family and friends had nothing but wonderful things to say about Ken and how he conducted our ceremony. I'm so happy we found him to perform our special day

Profile Picture Shanta', 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was a very excellent officiant. His communication leading up to the ceremony was fantastic. He was punctual and gave our family and friends a good laugh. Thank you for everything!

Ryan and Cristina

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken went above and beyond to make our small wedding stress free and very intimate. He was very flexible with our schedule and location and always made sure that things were exactly what we wanted. He was always willing to help and answer questions and always giving us updates so we never felt in the dark. Our wedding was perfect and couldn't have been done without him! Would totally recommend SoCal Vows!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken Holscher is absolutely the BEST! We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with SoCal Vows for our wedding ceremony. From the start, Ken was quick to answer emails and flexible to our schedule. We had our first in person meeting, and instantly clicked. Having been to over 30 weddings ourselves, we wanted our ceremony to incorporate some traditions, but most importantly be representative of us as a couple. Ken flawlessly personalized the whole thing, and spoke about the day we met and how we got engaged as if he'd known us and our story for years. We received more positive feedback and compliments about our officiant than any other aspect of our wedding...even more than the chicken and waffles we served ;) To have our ceremony go so perfectly, which was the most important to us on wedding day, means the world to us. We are so grateful to have found Ken!

Profile Picture Layne , 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was. Absolutely amazing. He was extremely flexible with our dates and times we even tried to change them short notice and he was totally willing to compromise and meet us where we need absolutely amazing. He was extremely flexible with our dates and times we even tried to change them short notice and he was totally willing to compromise and meet us where we needed. We planned our wedding in just a little over three weeks so as you can imagine there was a lot of changes that happened! He was absolutely accommodating to each and every one. I really enjoyed his style and approach! So friendly from the get go and just amazing to work with. Would HIGHLY reccommend!!!

Profile Picture Jesi, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Customized Vows, Licensed

Ken! Thank you so much for the giving our wedding ceremony the most personal and intimate feelings. You articulated and displayed how perfect our live has felt and reminding me to always persevere through hard times and the good. Thank you for making our special day so personal and unique...and thanks for keeping my hubbby calm ;)

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was absolutely wonderful to work with! We got married on 4-28-18 and have nothing but amazing things to say about Ken! I was a little nervous at first to hire an officiant as I was afraid of the ceremony not seeming genuine because we had never met before. Ken asked us questions about us as a couple, our favorite things about each other and also helped us draft vows and unity ceremony. He constantly checked in with us throughout our engagement and was also extremely quick to reply back to any questions or concerns. When I arrived at the altar, I felt like I knew Ken my whole life. The ceremony was incredible with emotional moments and funny remarks mixed in. I highly recommend Ken to anyone looking for an incredibly reliable and affordable officiant. Thank you, Ken!

Profile Picture Lina , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Ken was a great officiant for our wedding. My husband is Catholic and I am a Non-Demoninational Christian. Ken helped us add scripture into our wedding and tell a little bit of our story. He also gave us options to choose from for our wedding vows and exchanging of rings that we felt fit us best. He was easy to get ahold of and was great with follow up. I would recommend him to any of our family and friends. Thank you Ken for helping make our day very memorable!

Profile Picture Lynnea, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ken was awesome! It's amazing what he did with just a couple of emails back and forth. He was able to take all of our words and ideas and transformed them into delivery that was full of wit and humor. He answered any and all questions we had with such ease and compassion. Both my husband and I, along with all of our guests, found his delivery far better than just exceptional. We had no idea what to expect but he made the process so easy and comfortable.
Thank you Ken! You did an amazing job.

Jose and Monica Carranza

Profile Picture Monica, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deciding to have Ken as our officiant was one of the best choices we made as we planned our wedding! We really had no idea where to start looking for an officiant, and spent a long time trying to find someone, talking to various people. Ken made us feel comfortable right from the start. He was available for questions or a chat anytime we needed it, we were able to totally personalize our ceremony and vows (he also offered advice for this), and he even did our premarital counseling. He is a calming presence and is just so pleasant to work with. On our wedding day, our ceremony was just incredible. The absolute best part of an all-around wonderful day. Our guests won't stop talking about just how beautiful and meaningful the ceremony was, so many have said it was the best they have ever seen. Everyone wants to know how we met Ken -- they thought we'd known him for a long time! He infused the ceremony with meaning (and a little humor, too). It was perfect.

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Agnostic, No Denomination, Non-religious

Ken did an amazing job for us. We highly recommend him. He made our day very special. Coached us through all the steps.

Profile Picture Tricia, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken did an amazing job on our ceremony ! I was quite the anxious person even though our wedding was small and had a lot of questions . Ken answered promptly and efficiently with all my concerns . The day of Ken made everything run smoothly and beautifully !!

Profile Picture Dylanna, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark Murphy was an amazing officiant. He was on top of everything from day one and we appreciated the good communication. Even though we didn’t meet him before our wedding, he made sure to make the ceremony personable and made us feel like he put time into personalizing our ceremony. We asked that he kept it short and sweet and he did just that. All of our guests even commented on how perfect the timing of everything was. He was quick to take care of the paperwork as well. We are very happy with all the services he provided us. Thank you Mark!

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken Hoelscher was great to work with and helped make our day fun and special. Ken took the time to get to know us and worked the info into giving a personalized ceremony that was both very touching as well as occiasionally humurous and entertaining. Ken did a great job meeting and exceeding our expectations. We would certainly reccomend him to anyone getting ready to take the plunge!

Profile Picture Eddie, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was a great officiant. He sends helpful emails to remind you of things you may need and information to help you with getting ready for your ceremony. He was very pleasant to work with and was awesome at our ceremony. I would recommend him for anyone’s wedding.

Profile Picture Denette, 3/24/18, 1 Review