176 Reviews for SoCal Vows

Civil Union (1)
Baptist (1)
Agnostic (1)
176 SoCal Vows Reviews

Coming from Orlando, Florida to visit Sunset Cliffs in San Diego, California was already the best vacation and celebration, our officiant Ken did a phenomenal job making the process breezy like the day of our wedding. I'm so impressed of Ken's questions, evaluations, and overall genuine care for our special day. He handled our relationship with the utmost respect, and made us all feel welcomed. Best choice for the beginning of the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deciding to have Ken as our officiant was one of the best choices we made as we planned our wedding! We really had no idea where to start looking for an officiant, and spent a long time trying to find someone, talking to various people. Ken made us feel comfortable right from the start. He was available for questions or a chat anytime we needed it, we were able to totally personalize our ceremony and vows (he also offered advice for this), and he even did our premarital counseling. He is a calming presence and is just so pleasant to work with. On our wedding day, our ceremony was just incredible. The absolute best part of an all-around wonderful day. Our guests won't stop talking about just how beautiful and meaningful the ceremony was, so many have said it was the best they have ever seen. Everyone wants to know how we met Ken -- they thought we'd known him for a long time! He infused the ceremony with meaning (and a little humor, too). It was perfect.

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Agnostic, No Denomination, Non-religious

Ken did an amazing job for us. We highly recommend him. He made our day very special. Coached us through all the steps.

Profile Picture Tricia, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark Murphy was an amazing officiant. He was on top of everything from day one and we appreciated the good communication. Even though we didn’t meet him before our wedding, he made sure to make the ceremony personable and made us feel like he put time into personalizing our ceremony. We asked that he kept it short and sweet and he did just that. All of our guests even commented on how perfect the timing of everything was. He was quick to take care of the paperwork as well. We are very happy with all the services he provided us. Thank you Mark!

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was a great officiant. He sends helpful emails to remind you of things you may need and information to help you with getting ready for your ceremony. He was very pleasant to work with and was awesome at our ceremony. I would recommend him for anyone’s wedding.

Profile Picture Denette, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

SoCal Vows was amazing to me and my husband. They made the experience so personal and even mentioned cute little sayings in our ceremony! I would recommend SoCal Vows to anyone!

Profile Picture jazmin, 3/11/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

We had Pastor Ken Hudson through Socal Vows and he was great! He made everything as easy as possible and even lightened the mood knowing that we were so nervous about being in front of the crowd. He walked us through the whole process from start to finish and even gave pointers on certain parts of the ceremony that we could use or not as we felt proper. We highly recommend Socal Vows and Pastor Ken Hudson!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Mark Murphy from SoCal Vows to officiate our winter wedding and we are SO glad that we did. Mark did an excellent job at officiating our wedding, everything he said was perfect. We had people coming up to us after our wedding saying how wonderful it was and that the officiant was amazing. Mark was on time and very responsive to emails and responding to any questions we had. We just received our wedding video and love Mark even more! Everything we said and how he said it was on point. He was not cheesy and honestly the perfect fit for our simple, bohemian wedding.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken did an excellent job officiating our wedding. He made the ceremony very personal even though we didn't know him long. The photos his photographer took were excellent as well. He talked me out of picking Sunset Cliffs and to go with Windandsea (both San Diego sites) instead, which me and my wife later agreed was definitely the best choice. He was super friendly and accommodating throughout the whole process before and during the wedding.

Profile Picture Chris, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was fantastic! He was punctual, sincere, and a very genuine person who did a wonderful job at our wedding and we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Amber, 2/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Ken was referred to us through our wedding venue, he was one of two choices . Did a little research on him and we decided to go with Ken. I have to say i was beyond impressed. Immediately after booking him he contacted us within days, he gathered some information on my then fiance and I and every couple weeks checked in on us to see if we needed any guidance , help , questions, anything you can think of Ken provided the answers without even asking. He was so incredibly nice and professional. Based on the information he gathered from us early on, he personalized our ceremony PERFECTLY!!!! I have to say that through-out the entire wedding planning and process Ken was one I completely put all my trust in, he made the ceremony planning completely stress free!! From beginning to end he handled it all. Our wedding was almost 3 weeks ago and I am still getting compliments on Ken. If your looking for an officiant BOOK HIM!!! He will meet all your expectations and beyond. We were truly blessed to have him and you will too!!

Profile Picture norma, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken did an absolute amazing officiating our wedding! We had a hiccup on our day and our ceremony stared an hour later than expected. Even with the time crunch Ken assured our guests beforehand and pulled through our ceremony flawlessly. He is professional, patient, funny and an absolute delight. You will not be let down!

Profile Picture krista, 12/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ken did an amazing job officiating our wedding in Novemver 2017! I highly recommend him! He was professional, easy going, and even though we had only met him once over a skype session prior to our wedding he made our ceremony very heartfelt and included all of the details we mentioned to him making it seem like we had known him for years!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Leading up to our wedding Ken sent helpful emails/reminders and quickly responded to any inquires we had, including last minute additions to our ceremony. Our ceremony was short and sweet, but he made it so heartfelt, memorable, and personalized… just the way we envisioned it. Our guests highly praised our ceremony and loved Ken. We would highly recommend SoCal Vows to anyone planning their perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken is awesome. Do not use anyone else. Our guests complimented on our service, that it was the best ceremony they had ever been to.
He is personable, he is very helpful all the way from start to finish. Our ceremony was intimate as well as humerous. I couldnt have been happier.
Thank you Ken for making our wedding ceremony so unique and a day we will never forget.

Profile Picture Jen , 11/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, No Denomination

Pastor Ken was AMAZING!!! Prior to our wedding he sent the most helpful emails/reminders and quickly responded to any inquires I had. On wedding day, he was this calming force for both myself and my husband. Our ceremony was short, but Ken made it so heartfelt, memorable, and personalized. In fact, our guests thought that we knew Ken for years based on how personalized our ceremony was! Throughout the night, we received so many compliments about Pastor Ken from our guests. If you need an officiant for your wedding, stop looking and just hire this man! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Ken quickly responded to all of my questions during the planning process and performed a beautiful ceremony for us the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Pastor Ken officiate our wedding ceremony. It was our "public ceremony" as we were legally married almost a full year before we were able to have a traditional wedding with reception (#militaryproblems). Ken made the entire process easy! We were unexpectedly moved out of state four months before the wedding and Ken was timely with his emails and responses. Even with meeting him about five minutes before the ceremony started, he did a great job and incorporated details from our email conversations into the ceremony. He was completely flexible with allowing me to have two readers and mentioning important family members whom were with us in spirit. Thank you Ken and SoCal vows!

Profile Picture Kara, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken, thank you so much for the beautiful wedding ceremony. There was no dry eye!
I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends!

Profile Picture Juanita , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Civil Union

Our experience with So Cal Vows was absolutely wonderful! It was very quick and easy to book their services. We had the great pleasure of working with Pastor Ken Hudson. His response time was less than 24 hours. Pastor Ken met with us in person and corresponded via email to help create our perfect wedding ceremony. In addition to this he has gone above and beyond by continuing to check in on us after our wedding and sending extremely helpful tools on all things that must occur after your big day (the hassle of changing your last name). We cannot thank Pastor Ken and So Cal Vows enough for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Mark Murphy married my husband and I on October 28th 2017. In all honesty he did a fabulous job! He was interested in our story, and told it to our family in a manner that was funny and sweet. His presence was cheerful and he had a great sense of humor. He was also very professional and timely. We couldn't have been luckier to find such an incredible officiant who made our wedding ceremony memorable and special. Thank you Mark! - Martinez family

Profile Picture Jasmine , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was great!! He was there to answer all of my questions and accommodate my special day! Could not asked for anything else any other way!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken did a wonderful job officiating our wedding! He was very accommodating to what we wanted and really listened to what was important to us!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Please hire Ken as your officiant you will not be disappointed! He truly was able to capture the love and story of my husband and I. Everyone commented on how touching the ceremony was, I would also recommend adding rehearsal to your package Ken was awesome at coordinating the ceremony and was able to take on my large wedding party! If I would definitely rate him more than 5 stars, thanks for making wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/17, 1 Review