Weddings with Jenn

2059 Village Park Way #122, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Weddings with Jenn

Despite the challenging times we are living in today, nothing makes me happier and more hopeful than a couple ready to say 'I do!'. The world might still be 'on hold' but your dream wedding ceremony does not have to be. The world might feel like it is crumbling, but your love is strong. I can think of nothing more healing in this time than celebrating love. Let's create a ceremony with authenticity, warmth, and fun, that truly represents you.

It's not by accident that the name of my business is Weddings With Jenn as opposed to Weddings By Jenn, I truly want to work WITH YOU, to create your vows and a memorable ceremony. I do not have a standard wedding template. I really want to get to know you as a couple - how you met, your values, quirks, and dreams for the future. I will weave your love story into a truly one of a kind custom wedding ceremony filled with joy, humor, and spirit! When you choose to work with me, we will co-create your beautiful dream ceremony (even if you have no idea what that is just yet) to celebrate your unique union.

If you know your Wedding Ceremony is the first step of your marriage and therefore the heart of your wedding day - I'm the woman to hold this sacred space for you. I became a minister in 2015 and the first wedding I officiated was a blended family with 3 children. It was nothing short of magical bringing two families together, the traditions we included and the new ones we created to mark this milestone of a new family. It felt like an honor and a calling and I have enjoyed being a holder of threholds milestones ever since.

In addition to co-creating your wedding ceremony I bring my expertise in creating a welcoming space where your family and community feel like an essential and valued part of your Wedding Ceremony. As an additional benefit to you, I have two decades of experience in meditation and deep relaxation. The hour before your ceremony begins I offer the option for each partner to recieve a personalized meditation or grounding practice so that you can walk down the aisle completely present and clearly remember each moment of this major life milestone!

I am based in Encinitas, CA in North County San Diego and I'm available for all weddings including destination weddings & elopements. I have the honor and pleasure of serving all couples, including same sex couples, BIPOC community, blended families, and marriages. I am a Non-Denominational / Interfaith and Earth-Based Minister who offers spiritual and soul filled ceremony in alignment with your unique beliefs. I will guide you through customizing your vows and offer wedding ceremonies of every type, from civil unions to vow renewals. I can provide services for couples from any background, faith, belief system, or spiritual path. When requested, I collaborate with Gabriela Garcia Hussong (American Translators Association) offering simultaneous interpretation for couples who have multi-lingual and/or international community in attendance. I invite you to hop on my calendar for a Soulful Ceremony Breakthough Session here:https://calendly.com/revjenncormier/couples-wedding-ceremony-session?month=2020-10

Follow Weddings with Jenn on

Videos 2 Videos

17 Reviews for Weddings with Jenn

Colbee Mcmanamon · Married on 08/30/2020

Sacred Ceremony

Rev. Jen offers a unique, conscious, and grounded way of creating ceremony. She combines the beauty of the physical world with deep reverence of the Divine Mystery to create meaningful and profound ceremonies that are rooted in sacred connection. She looks at the ceremony holistically, building the energy up before hand, and carrying the flame throughout the ceremony and bringing things to completion in a way that supports continued growth and expansion. I highly recommend taking any opportunity to work with her if you’re wanting a ceremony that is subtle yet profound.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Weddings with Jenn's reply:

Dear Colbee, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful testimony. I'm so grateful for our collaboration and I'm looking forward to supporting your growth and expansion for many years to come! Many blessings on your path! Jenn
  • Lisa

Lisa Di Paolo · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome. Billy n Lisa.10 19 19

Jenn is so easy to work with she truly made our wedding perfect with the details we wanted and telling our love story all of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and I highly recommend her if you want a more spiritual love of nature and ancestral traditions type wedding she goes the extra mile for you

Sent on 10/22/2019

Weddings with Jenn's reply:

Lisa and Billy,
    It was such an honor to hold this space for both of you. I'm so glad you both were so happy with your love story - (glad we could make you blush at least once Billy!) Your grand kids were such a beautiful presence there - what a brilliant day! Thank You again for inviting me to your reception - was so fun to chat with your family and get to know them over dinner. Looking forward to staying in touch with you both - please reach out if you ever need support at anytime! So many blessings to you both in your marriage,
    your love is truly an inspiration to me, Much love, Jenn

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings with Jenn Pricing

Weddings with Jenn Price Rates

Weddings with Jenn FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 550
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 250
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    Arabic

• Weddings with Jenn 1
    Free "What Wedding Ceremony Type are You?" Quiz

Take My Free "What Wedding Ceremony Type are You?" Quiz to

1) Get clear on what's important to you and your partner

2) Help you budget your ceremony!

3) Have 5 minutes of fun!

Find this Quick and Easy Quiz under my Pricing Details in a PDF

Let me know what Type you are when you send me a message!

In joy,

Jenn

Team of Weddings with Jenn

Jenn  Cormier

Jenn Cormier

QBO: Queen Bee Officiant for All

Greetings!

Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know me. I thought I'd share a 'dream day' in my life for you - A sort of "Where's Waldo(/Jenn)" as a creative option.

Where you might find me in a close to perfect day:

In the morning: Snuggly still in my bed - I've always loved sleeping 8-9 hrs and took my mom's timless advice 'sleep heals all' to heart.

I've been dream journaling for decades and my best mornings are when I can access 5 entirely separate storylines! I've created a practice I call "Dream Dancing" where we source short poetry and song from my dream material to create dance.

Late Morning: You may find me on a patch of grass laughing (or let's be honest, maybe ugly crying) through my Yoga Practice. Then taking my phone and zoom meetings with me as I walk around the neighborhood.

Sunset: My feet are in the Ocean and my 5 year old son is splashing nearby. Though the wild world of 2020 and the anxiety filled days of Covid-19 I've found the simplicity of nature, water, sand to be absolute medicine.

May you find some ease in these rollercoaster days, and I look forward to getting to know you!

My very best,

Jenn

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2059 Village Park Way #122 Encinitas, CA, 92024 See on map
    917-676-5438 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings with Jenn)
  • 230 Second Street Suite #102 Encinitas, CA, 92024 See on map
    Location of (Weddings with Jenn)