Weddings with Jenn

Encinitas, CA View map Visit website

Despite the challenging times we are living in today, nothing makes me happier and more hopeful than a couple ready to say 'I do!'. The world might still be 'on hold' but your dream wedding ceremony does not have to be. The world might feel like it is crumbling, but your love is strong. I can think of nothing more healing in this time than celebrating love. Let's create a ceremony with authenticity, warmth, and fun, that truly represents you.

It's not by accident that the name of my business is Weddings With Jenn as opposed to Weddings By Jenn, I truly want to work WITH YOU, to create your vows and a memorable ceremony. I do not have a standard wedding template. I really want to get to know you as a couple - how you met, your values, quirks, and dreams for the future. I will weave your love story into a truly one of a kind custom wedding ceremony filled with joy, humor, and spirit! When you choose to work with me, we will co-create your beautiful dream ceremony (even if you have no idea what that is just yet) to celebrate your unique union.

If you know your Wedding Ceremony is the first step of your marriage and therefore the heart of your wedding day - I'm the woman to hold this sacred space for you. I became a minister in 2015 and the first wedding I officiated was a blended family with 3 children. It was nothing short of magical bringing two families together, the traditions we included and the new ones we created to mark this milestone of a new family. It felt like an honor and a calling and I have enjoyed being a holder of threholds milestones ever since.

In addition to co-creating your wedding ceremony I bring my expertise in creating a welcoming space where your family and community feel like an essential and valued part of your Wedding Ceremony. As an additional benefit to you, I have two decades of experience in meditation and deep relaxation. The hour before your ceremony begins I offer the option for each partner to recieve a personalized meditation or grounding practice so that you can walk down the aisle completely present and clearly remember each moment of this major life milestone!

I am based in Encinitas, CA in North County San Diego and I'm available for all weddings including destination weddings & elopements. I have the honor and pleasure of serving all couples, including same sex couples, BIPOC community, blended families, and marriages. I am a Non-Denominational / Interfaith and Earth-Based Minister who offers spiritual and soul filled ceremony in alignment with your unique beliefs. I will guide you through customizing your vows and offer wedding ceremonies of every type, from civil unions to vow renewals. I can provide services for couples from any background, faith, belief system, or spiritual path. When requested, I collaborate with Gabriela Garcia Hussong (American Translators Association) offering simultaneous interpretation for couples who have multi-lingual and/or international community in attendance. I invite you to hop on my calendar for a Soulful Ceremony Breakthough Session here:https://calendly.com/revjenncormier/couples-wedding-ceremony-session?month=2020-10

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$550

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

Arabic

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jenny
    Jenny J. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are so incredibly grateful we booked Jenn for our wedding!

We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant then Jenn Cormier. We are incredibly grateful that we were able to book her for our wedding.

We knew we wanted a custom ceremony, so from the moment we read her profile, we knew she would be a good fit. Meeting her and learning how wonderful she is completely solidified that.

Jenn is such a lovely, caring, genuine, supportive, and special person. We felt like we had such a great support system throughout the entire process working with her.

She really took the time to get to know us, our love story, and to learn what was important to us individually, and as a couple, and to use that information to help us build our dream ceremony.

To us, the ceremony was the most important part of our wedding, so working with Jenn, and putting so much time, thought, and intention into it felt so good to us.

We didn’t know much about the process, and to an extent, we didn’t know exactly what we wanted in our ceremony. But Jenn guided us through and also helped generate many ideas and suggestions until our ceremony felt just right.

We felt like we were in such good hands with Jenn! She truly knows what she’s doing. We decided to write our own vows, and Jenn helped us make our vows more powerful and touching. She also helped guide us on how best to speak them out loud, as writing them on paper is much different than saying them aloud to our friends and family.

Jenn wrote the most beautiful, touching, heartfelt speech about our love story and our relationship, which began the ceremony. It couldn’t have been more perfect! We now have a physical copy of it that we will read from time to time and cherish forever.

On our wedding day, before the ceremony started, Jenn spent time with us separately to do a guided meditation and breathing exercises to get us centered, grounded and present for the day. This was much needed as it is a high stress time! This was tremendously helpful and we will always be grateful for it.

Beyond being an incredible officiant, Jenn is an amazing person. You’re not just booking an officiant with Jenn, you’re truly booking a lifelong friend and support system. Do not hesitate, book with Jenn! You will be so happy and grateful you did.
    Colbee M. Married on 08/30/2020

Sacred Ceremony

Rev. Jen offers a unique, conscious, and grounded way of creating ceremony. She combines the beauty of the physical world with deep reverence of the Divine Mystery to create meaningful and profound ceremonies that are rooted in sacred connection. She looks at the ceremony holistically, building the energy up before hand, and carrying the flame throughout the ceremony and bringing things to completion in a way that supports continued growth and expansion. I highly recommend taking any opportunity to work with her if you’re wanting a ceremony that is subtle yet profound.

Weddings with Jenn's reply:

Dear Colbee, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful testimony. I'm so grateful for our collaboration and I'm looking forward to supporting your growth and expansion for many years to come! Many blessings on your path! Jenn
  • illustration stars

Jenn  Cormier
Jenn Cormier
QBO: Queen Bee Officiant for All

Greetings!

Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know me. I thought I'd share a 'dream day' in my life for you - A sort of "Where's Waldo(/Jenn)" as a creative option.

Where you might find me in a close to perfect day:

In the morning: Snuggly still in my bed - I've always loved sleeping 8-9 hrs and took my mom's timless advice 'sleep heals all' to heart.

I've been dream journaling for decades and my best mornings are when I can access 5 entirely separate storylines! I've created a practice I call "Dream Dancing" where we source short poetry and song from my dream material to create dance.

Late Morning: You may find me on a patch of grass laughing (or let's be honest, maybe ugly crying) through my Yoga Practice. Then taking my phone and zoom meetings with me as I walk around the neighborhood.

Sunset: My feet are in the Ocean and my 5 year old son is splashing nearby. Though the wild world of 2020 and the anxiety filled days of Covid-19 I've found the simplicity of nature, water, sand to be absolute medicine.

May you find some ease in these rollercoaster days, and I look forward to getting to know you!

My very best,

Jenn

Reelcello
5.0 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews
· Wedding Musicians

230 Second Street Suite #102 Encinitas, CA, 92024
Location of (Weddings with Jenn)
2059 Village Park Way #122 Encinitas, CA, 92024