2132 Buena Creek Rd., Vista, CA 92084 Map · Phone number

About SD Royalty Events

SD Royalty Events was founded by a couple motivated to change the Quinceanera and Wedding Planning industry, One event at a time!

Follow SD Royalty Events on

17 Reviews for SD Royalty Events

• Flor

Flor D. · Married on 07/10/2020

Impressive and Amazing Experience

My event was in October of 2019 for a seating of 450 people, i am not a review writing type of person mainly because it takes time out of what is always a very busy day for me being a working mom, But i feel very strongly that its important that other people know how amazing this company is. When me and my family initially met with Adriana and Hugo for the first time they toured us a venue in person, then we sat down in the venue to discuss party services. i felt very comfortable with the both of them and We appreciated the quality of their work from the photos and videos i was shown in the appointment. Another factor that i took appreciation in them was that they are husband and wife, not some snotty corporate, but a family building a business together. They made it very clear that they are not the owners or managers of any venue but they love to refer venues that they love to work with and trust. When viewing their packages i was impressed by their services and even more impressed with their affordable prices, as everyone nowadays looks for quality but also is on a budget especially when having a family, i'm sure most people can relate to that. After doing my shopping around we singled out SD Royalty Events as the company we would be hiring to do my ONLY daughters Quinceanera. We had exactly 12 months to plan this. We where excited and pretty confident in them and it took loads of stress off of me. We purchased the Royalty Package which is their biggest package that inlcudes: Catering, Décor, Centerpieces, Photo, Video, DJ Service,Security Guards, Day of Coordination, Event Planning, LED Robot, Cake, Party Bus / Hummer Limo, Desert Table, Photo Booth, LED Dance Floor;
    All appointments where completed in a timely manner by SD Royalty and their vendors. Our appointments where decor, cake tasting, timeline, food tasting, pre-photo shoot, phone call from DJ and Desert table vendors. Adriana also organized a dance rehearsal at the venue 4 days before the event, we where able to see and choose floor plan options, reviewed & revised the timeline that was created 6 months prior to our event, & the birthday girl was able to practice her special dances with her court and dance instructor. We chose a Golf course in Escondido & signed the venue contract separately, with the venue events coordinator. A contract was signed with SD Royalty Events, for party services. Adriana was very helpful in referring vendors to me that where outside of my package, like a trust worthy dance instructor, invitations vendor, and reputable hair and makeup artist. I was fully satisfied with the vendors she referred to me that where outside our package. she also made it very clear that she is only referring these vendors and does not want to take responsibility in their performance. I completely respected that and understood where she was coming from. I was just grateful that she took the time to send me other vendor information, like i mentioned before being a working mom i don't really have time to do my research and do the footwork in meeting a bunch of people, because it does get tiring! So, that is another huge stress reliever. Walking into my daughters Quinceanera i was already astonished of how well they transformed the entire place, Decor vendor is amazing. Adriana approached me right away & helped me with bags that i brought with our personal items. Throughout the event she communicated with me and coordinated the timeline.I was able to enjoy mingling with my guests and i can tell my daughter and her friends where very happy.SD Royalty staff was very attentive and respectful. I really liked how they kept the entire venue clean, there where no plates piled on tables for long periods of time or trash on the floors, great at picking up messes right away.The food was delicious, that's a huge plus in a Hispanic family! Not at anytime did me or my guests notice anything unsanitary about the staff or how they conducted the buffet.SD Royalty cleaned and closed the venue with the venues coordinator. I highly recommend SD Royalty Events/Adriana & Hugo!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Hunny Soliz · Married on 10/05/2019

Exellent Wedding Planners

Over all we had a good experience planning our event

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Alfred

Alfred Ruiz · Married on 10/05/2019

stress free and very helpful company

I hired SD Royalty Events after they where referred to us by a friend and a family member. I was confident in them from the get go because they had planned and coordinated both events that i was referred from. All the positive that i was told about them was right on point. Adriana was my day of coordinator along with her team. Although i didn't purchase a large package from SD Royalty they still payed close attention to detail and referred lots of vendors that weren't in the package that i purchased. They made my daughters Sweet 16 dream come to life and i couldn't be any more grateful for their services. They set up, broke down and cleaned the venue, that was a huge weight taken off my back. Our event was for 150 people October 5, 2019. Hugo and Adriana are our go to's for any of our families events and i will always continue to refer them business to them because they where a huge help and did an awesome job performing the event! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/20/2019

• 2132 Buena Creek Rd. Vista, 92084 See on map
    7608202399 (Phone number)
    Location of (SD Royalty Events)