Portland, OR 97299 Map · Phone number

About Scott & Nina

Say I Do to Scott and Nina!

We are Scott and Nina, and we are a Portland-based wedding photography team who love people and are passionate about capturing your love story. While establishing lasting relationships with our clients, we also make sure you walk away with a sense of having made a great choice.

We are committed to creating an amazing, refreshing and stress-free experience for our clients. Be assured that with over 20 years of experience we will take exceptional care of your vision for your most anticipated day.

We have a unique style of being artistic and photojournalistic with a feeling of romance and a hint of tradition.

We are the proud parents of six teenagers, two dogs and one very lazy fish! We enjoy going to church, trying new recipes, hanging out at Cannon Beach, eating downtown, and living a healthy lifestyle.

We hope you feel inspired to give us a call and find our more about how we can make your most cherished moment last forever.

CLICK HERE www.scottandninaroberts.com

1353453594738DSC3651
DSC8638Edit

9 Reviews for Scott & Nina

Erin · Married on 09/15/2012

Scott and Nina were so wonderful to work with. From the moment we met them, they were warm and friendly and made us feel so comfortable. We knew right from that first meeting that they would do a fantastic job. They did not disappoint.Our engagement photos were done a couple months before and it was nice for all of us to get a feel for how to work together. Sometimes it felt a little funny doing some of the poses, but they knew what they were talking about.We had a backyard ceremony at our home and they gave us great advice with the decor. We loved their ideas and again they were right. Since we had two separate locations we wanted to make sure to capture moments at each one, but we didn't want to sacrifice spending time with our guests. They again exceeded our expectations. Scott and Nina were able to take all of our wedding party photos before most of the guests arrived. It all worked out perfectly. They proceeded to get amazing shots throughout the rest of the evening without you knowing they were there. All of our friends and family kept commenting on how nice and easy going they were. Every time we look at them, it takes us right back to those moments and how wonderful the day was. The quality of their product is phenomenal. I have blown up several photos for framing and they look perfect. We have already recommended them to a few couples getting married and we will continue to do so as long as they are doing photography. We thank them for the bottom our hearts for making our photos look so beautiful and capturing all of those wonderful moments.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2012

What better way for photographers to recognize and capture moments in OUR love story than to be living in one themselves. This husband and wife team work great together! Their joy towards one another clearly reflects in the work they do. They were caring and deeply committed in having made each of our experiences with them relaxing, fun and memorable. We felt they were not just wanting to work for us but genuinely wanted to know us, enabling a better understanding of how to creatively support our vision. We were and are very impressed and blessed by their generosity, professionalism and management during our consultations and photo shoots. Their passion for their profession, knowledge and experience is evident as well as their skill and enthusiasm. Proof is in the final product - which is amazing! Not only were they able to capture monumental moments in our wedding (hopefully, any decent photographer can do that) they were also able to capture the details and emotions experienced during those moments. It is always the emotion of the experience that brides, grooms and loved ones want to relive when opening a wedding album, time and time again. Thanks to Scott and Nina, we now have that forever! Oh! On the technical side of their work I am so appreciative of their editing skills! The bodice of my gown kept riding up, often creating a clear view down behind my sweetheart neckline. None of the final photos revealed my wardrobe malfunction!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Bree · Married on 08/05/2012

I had my first experience over the summer with Scott and Nina for my wedding. My pictures far exceeded my expectations ! Scott and Nina made me feel so comfortable , and my whole bridal party loved their energy. I refer them to anyone and everyone I know who is getting married

Sent on 11/13/2012

Award

Scott & Nina FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Who could know better about wedding photography than a happily married team of photographers. Scott and Nina work so well together. They understand and invison everything that a couple could want in their wedding day photos and they come through every time. THey can cover both the bride AND the groom getting ready. They capture every angle. They have an eye for beauty and style. BONUS, they are fun, sweet and beautiful!

• Moore Creative Weddings
    Moore Creative Weddings Wedding Officiants

I first met Nina and Scott when they asked me to perform their wedding ceremony. They were a fun couple to work with and they are super positive. I have stayed connected to them through various wedding professional functions. I haven't had the privilege of working with them as photographers but I know their attention to detail will make your wedding special. I would recommend them to you.

• Flying B Cakes Wedding Cakes

I highly recommend Scott and Nina, and do so from the bottom of my heart! They put an incredible amount of time and care into the art that they create. Scott and Nina work as a cooperative team to capture every angle of your special day! They are professional, kind and very accommodating. I would recommend their services to anyone!

• Portland See on map
    5037899822 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Scott & Nina)