Sugar Land, TX 77479 Map · Phone number

About Save the Date with Valerie

Planning your wedding is an exciting time in your life; it can also be overwhelming. As your Wedding Coordinator my role is to help eliminate the stress associated with this major event. I will apply my twenty years of planning, coordinating, and chairing various events and organizations to the success of your special day. Using professional management/time skills, creative talent and most importantly my ability to work within your budget, my goal is to make your day unforgettable.

You can depend on me to have the answers to etiquette and all wedding related questions. As your personal liaison between all contracted vendors, I can help to make important, and sometimes emotional decisions. This support will be available through every phase in order to maximize your time and conserve money, a positive for all. It will be my honor to work with you and make this the wedding day of your dreams!

334ov
Elegant! Elegant! Elegant!
My job reaches far beyond the reception.
My job reaches far beyond the reception.
What an HONOR to have had this opportunity to help a true survivor. An inspiration and I'm lucky to...
AMAZING "green" wedding with a "vintage" twist! Love the VW Bus instead of a limo. Neat!!
Dove release!! How cool is THAT?!
Dove release!! How cool is THAT?!
Always an honor to work for a friend!
Always an honor to work for a friend!
Can you say COMPROMISE?
Can you say COMPROMISE?
Never let a little thing like rain to dampen a beautifully planned wedding!
Never let a little thing like rain to dampen a beautifully planned wedding!
There's nothing like a good petal toss to exit with!
There's nothing like a good petal toss to exit with!
334ov

32 Reviews for Save the Date with Valerie

Jeff · Married on 01/17/2015

Valerie Schindler was wonderful to work with. She took my daughter's requests and handled them perfectly. She offered ideas to enhance the wedding experience when appropriate and timely. Each and every suggest was spot on. I am in the restaurant business myself and I was awed by her skills. I can highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/22/2015

My fiance and I had a quick engagement. When we were just over a month away from the wedding, I had a freak-out moment about the day-of activities - setup, tear down, coordinating the ceremony, timing of the reception, etc. I found Valerie and we setup a Skype Interview to discuss our needs. We (my fiance and I) immediately felt a major peace about the day and couldn't wait to sign the dotted line to secure Valerie for our wedding!

The interactions leading up to the wedding were so pleasant - I felt like I knew Valerie my whole life. She asked all the right questions and was very supportive of my ideas, and willing to offer some of her own. I knew she was going to be a major asset to our wedding, and we were right. I had so much confidence in her, which made the days leading up to the wedding totally stress free. During the ceremony and reception, she was extremely organized and coordinated the details with our pastor, DJ, caterer, and everyone else in between - down to giving the bridal party a 10 minute notice before their toasts.

I can't say enough good things about Valerie! If you need someone who is a problem solver, on-point yet calm, resourceful, assertive yet warm - Valerie is your gal!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Kara · Married on 08/02/2014

If you are looking for someone who is professional and extremely organized…Valerie is your girl!

I got married a week ago at The Brookwood Community Church and had my reception at Pecan Springs. I am the only daughter in my family so my mom and I really wanted to savor the experience of planning the wedding just us two. We met with Valerie about a year from the date. Right away she blew us away with her organization and preparedness. I appreciated that she allowed my mom and I to plan the wedding just the way that we wanted and then passed the baton to her the weekend of the wedding. She was always an email or phone call away if we needed something throughout the planning process. When it came to planning the timeline of the wedding, Valerie was fantastic! She has weddings down to a science.
    A week before the wedding I had some issues our DJ and I called Valerie confused and looking for guidance. She swooped in like an angel and said, "I'll take care of this." I never had to worry about the problem ever again.

My mom, nor I wanted to be in charge the day of the wedding. We didn't want to be directing family members or stressing about details. We wanted to hire a day of event planner that was the director and ring master of the day…and that is exactly what happen. My husband and I are both from large families, therefore we had a large wedding party. Valerie was amazing at coordinating the rehearsal. We had 20 people in our wedding party, and Valerie handled the coordinating of that large of a group like a champ!

On the day of the wedding Valerie and her assistant Brea took charge in the most beautiful way! Valerie is excellent at being direct and assertive when needed. She is like family to us now! I know that my wedding day wouldn't have been as smooth and effortless if it wasn't for Valerie and her many talents. She is a gem of a person!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Award

Save the Date with Valerie FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Sugar Land, 77479 See on map
    2812772068 (Phone number)
    7135156260 (Other Phone Number)