Littleton, CO 80127 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sarah Tribett Photography

Sarah Tribett strives to capture organic, creative, and timeless images that will bring back emotions for years to come. Her work has graced the pages of the world's leading wedding publications like The Knot, WeddingWire, and more. No matter where your special day is located, Sarah provides the luxury of no traveling fees because of her passion to explore. With her love of fine art photography, her editorial approach and professionalism, Sarah is quickly becoming one of the most sought after wedding photographers in Colorado.

Follow Sarah Tribett Photography on

e99d3d49a5402820 brickandmain 8478 2 2

• Real Weddings 26

10 Reviews for Sarah Tribett Photography

Colleen · Married on 08/05/2016

I can't brag about Sarah enough. She was so easy to work with - and that's hard because my husband is not comfortable in front of a camera. We had some special issues we needed her to be aware of as far as family members - her detailed pre wedding questionaire made it so easy to share all of our wants, needs, and fears. We put together a HUGE list of 'must have' photos and I even added to it through the night. Sarah shot everything I could have dreamed for/asked for and MORE!! Her second shooter was her sister and awesomeness runs in the family. I know I'll be calling Sarah in the future for more photoshoot fabulousness!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

Sarah and her sister photographed our wedding and we can't say enough wonderful things about her. The photos more then met our expectations. Sarah has a great eye for getting detailed shots and using the natural light. Sarah was very professional and made sure to get multiple shots and different poses. We love all of our photos and are so glad we worked with her. Sarah was helpful, professional, kind and fun every step of the way.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2016

When planning and stressing over every detail of a wedding, booking an incredible photographer is a huge undertaking! I had an idea of the style I wanted, and held several phone interviews with professionals trying to find the perfect fit. From the moment we hired Sarah, I knew we had made the right choice. Her portfolio is to die for, and her communication about what you are looking for is so helpful. We did a questionnaire and several emails back and forth, and I felt totally comfortable with what Sarah and I both wanted for the wedding. After a final meeting, we were all set with the timeline (of Sarah's making!) and ready to go. On the actual day, Sarah and Dane were FABULOUS. They were flexible, patient, and had some incredible ideas up in the heart of Red Rocks. They shot gorgeous pictures outside and inside the chapel (with a large window-- tough to capture the lighting correctly!) and made sure to get every shot, regardless of the time. Dinner ran late, but Sarah and Dane stayed to ensure we got every moment captured. Afterwards is where Sarah shined even further! She put pictures up in a timely manner, did amazing edits, and chose the pictures that Steven and I would have chosen ourselves to refine! We were and are so happy with all the shots they got, and chose favorites for an album right away. Sarah is a total whiz with PhotoShop, and was happy to take the time and get everyone in large group family photos seen and happy with the composition. Sarah is in high demand, but doesn't forget about you once your day is over. We ordered off of her website for some larger pictures, and it is so easy to use! We couldn't have had a better experience with Sarah. I would highly recommend to ANY bride (they travel!). She is a true artist, and we are so grateful for the memories she captured on our favorite day.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Sarah Tribett Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

Real Weddings