Sarah Tribett Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

I’ve been photographing weddings since 2011 and I truly feel like it’s what I was put on this earth to do! My parents recently found a photo of me styling shoes and jewelry to photograph when I was about ten years old. It’s so funny thinking that I’m still doing the same thing as an adult!

You can find me either outside in the sun, playing with my sweet Frenchie, cooking a new healthy recipe, or with a camera in my hands! Something my couples love about working with me is my ability to make the day fun and help them relax in front of the camera. My goal is for them to feel as comfortable as possible, that way the emotions can flow naturally and I can capture them candidly. Nothing makes for a better photo than real laughs and kisses!

I believe that an amazing photography experience begins long before the wedding day. Throughout the days leading up to the wedding, I send over guides to help you get prepared for our shoots, create a day-of wedding photo timeline to make sure the day flows smoothly and I’m even hear if you need outfit advice! I’ve captured over 300 weddings so I’ve definitely seen it all and can pretty much give you advice on any aspect of the wedding day haha!

When you look back at your photos, I want them to remind you of how you felt during those moments and remind you of why you fell in love. Life isn’t always easy but photos help remind you of the sweet, tender moments you shared and remind you that life is a beautiful gift worth treasuring and living to its fullest!

I can’t wait to meet with you and become friends throughout your wedding planning process! Let’s make your dream wedding come true!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Kiersten E. Married on 05/21/2022

10/10 stars superb service and photos!

Sarah created absolutely beautiful photos for our engagement and I couldn’t be more pleased and happy! She knew how to help us pose and made the session super easy.
    Alyssa C. Married on 03/19/2022

Best wedding photographer ever!

Sarah is incredible at what she does!! She did our engagement shoot and I knew right when we met her we made the right choice. She made us feel so comfortable and kept us laughing to capture the most candid shots. I had no doubt she’d absolutely kill it at the wedding and holy crap was I right! Our wedding photos are the most perfect pictures ever and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Sarah, she is truly the best photographer and now a good friend of mine!
  • Tasha
    Tasha R. Married on 04/16/2021

Amazing!

Sarah and Val are not only amazing but so professional. We last minute had to get engagement portraits done and without a doubt they handled it flawlessly. We recommend Sarah to everyone we know needing any portraits. We are so grateful to have these amazing portraits now to cherish for years to come.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Shane & Jennifer
    26 photos · 08/01/2015

11711 Domain Dr. Austin, TX, 78758
Location of (Sarah Tribett Photography)

Sarah Tribett Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarah Tribett Photography include in the starting price?

Sarah Tribett Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sarah Tribett Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarah Tribett Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sarah Tribett Photography offer?

Sarah Tribett Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sarah Tribett Photography offer?

Sarah Tribett Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sarah Tribett Photography offer for wedding events?

Sarah Tribett Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sarah Tribett Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarah Tribett Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding