Austin, TX 78758 Map · Phone number

image
kelsi ray wedding

3 Reviews for Purple Olive Weddings

Morgan · Married on 07/30/2016

Can't say enough fantastic things about Nina! She did an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to do our hair and makeup. Everyone looked beautiful and we had a blast getting ready! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Brenden · Married on 04/18/2015

I recently got the chance to work with Nina in the most recent, preceding months for my bridal portraits and for my wedding. I don't think I've ever been a part of an occasion and was as happy as I was with my hair makeup than on my wedding day (...and of course my portraits as well). There have been many occasions in my life that have required that I get both makeup and hair done by professionals and this, by far, has been the best experience that I have had. Nina was able to take what I described (...and this was all using adjectives) and make it reality. I asked for natural makeup for myself and all my girls and that is what I got. When one of my bridesmaids came up to me and told me she felt beautiful I knew I had found a gem. I also wanted everyone's hair to encompass both a romantic and ethereal vibe and she hit the nail on the head. Your wedding day is stressful enough but to be able to have an experience like I had with Nina and to feel absolutely the most beautiful I've ever felt in my life is priceless. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Purple Olive Weddings's reply:

Brenden thank you so much for your kind words! You were such a dream to work with and I thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding!

Katie · Married on 12/28/2014

I am so happy I found Nina. We did a hair and makeup trial run, which was a little pricey so I was skeptical, but I wanted my look to be perfect for my big day, and it was! Nina and her assistant arrived bright and early the day of the wedding to do 4 bridesmaids hair and eyelashes, 2 moms and the bride’s hair and makeup. They were quick but thorough and even had time to redo one of my bridesmaids hair three times (she’s very picky). Nina uses airbrush makeup so it lasts all day, and it DID and did not get cakey at all. I was actually very surprised at how well my hair and makeup lasted throughout the day. I highly recommend Nina!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Purple Olive Weddings's reply:

Katie thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing such a complimentary review. You really made my year! It was such a pleasure working with you and your party. Much love to you!

Purple Olive Weddings FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14