Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Sarah Fulton Photography

Second Shooter (5)
Digital Files (5)
High-Res Images (4)
Additional Hours (2)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
One Event/Day (2)

My fiance and I recently had our engagement photos with Sarah and we could not be happier with the results. She was extremely professional and flexible. We were fairly uncomfortable at first with posed photos, but she coached us through it and really helped us get comfortable with the idea. Also, we were under a bit of rush to get our save the dates out. Sarah was able to provide a few amazing photos quickly for us so that we could make our save the dates, and then provide the rest of the photos a little later. We have gotten so many compliments on how the photos turned out! We are really looking forward to having her at our wedding, as we were extremely comfortable with her and her husband (who will help photograph the grooms party at the wedding) and cannot wait to see our wedding photos.

Profile Picture User7392118, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Sarah did a phenomenal job capturing the day of our wedding. We wanted someone who could showcase our bright color scheme rather than moody photo editing. She knocked it out of the park. Considering all the competition can be overwhelming (and make you question even hiring a photographer sometimes!) but hiring Sarah was an easy decision that paid off handsomely. She was so great - relaxed and reassuring. I would recommend hiring her if you want to work with a professional, kind, talented team. Thanks Sarah and Paddy!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Sarah (and her husband/second shooter Paddy)! They are a dynamic team! From the moment I spoke to Sarah on the phone for our initial interview, I knew she was the one for us! Her photos matched the style we were looking for, and her easy going personality fit so well with us. Not only was she easy going (so great on a stressful day) - she was organized and 100% on top of everything! The day of the wedding, I think I relied more on Sarah and Paddy, than I did the event coordinator to be on time and get everything we wanted happening, to happen. I am still in contact with Sarah, and she has been nothing but professional, accommodating, and absolutely FANTASTIC! This was even more value that we imagined for our money, and we had a tight budget. Sarah mentioned to us that she only shoots part-time, so if she's available for your wedding, BOOK HER! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance