Nashville, TN 37207 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Elizabeth Adams

I love making brides look and feel beautiful! I am passionate about people and love getting to serve others in this way on their wedding day. My husband and daughter are my whole world and my favorite part of each day. Fall inspires me, and I have a good cup of coffee at least two times a day. I am a want-to-be rock climber, a people person, and a hair and makeup artist who would love to make you feel gorgeous on your wedding day!

• Beauty By K2
img4540
saraeartherly 004 1

3 Reviews for Sarah Elizabeth Adams

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2015

Sarah Adams was an amazing person to work with! She did a fantastic job doing hair and makeup for my wedding on June 13, 2015. Her assistant, Kiersten, was amazing as well. What was most helpful were the consultations beforehand. She made a "look book" profile for me via email, which included hair and makeup inspiration pictures and written ideas/details after finding out what I was imagining. I had a free trial a month or two before, where Sarah did everything full-out, so I could see what I liked and didn't like. This helped very much, because I was able to be honest and offer suggestions and tweak what we thought could look even better. She attentively copied down notes and sent contracts on-time. Sarah and Kiersten worked great together. They were so relaxed and sweet on my wedding day, and all my bridesmaids commented on how personable they were. You would be doing yourself a HUGE favor if you book Sarah Elizabeth Adams for your wedding, or beauty needs! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Sara · Married on 11/02/2014

Sarah Elizabeth Adams was an excellent stylist and did exactly what I wanted her to do for my hair and makeup! She was flexible and she made my day so fun and enjoyable. I would use her again and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sarah was a crucial component of making my wedding day an absolute dream. My goal for my "look" was to feel like myself while looking like the most radiant version of myself. This is a tall order when my typical beauty regime includes light makeup application and minimal hair styling and my vision for a look included striking eyes, bold lips, and a custom made gilded headpiece.

During the planning process Sarah listened to my ideas and helped guide the final look for myself and my bridal party. Sarah goes the extra mile to assure that her brides are absolutely thrilled and comfortable with their look. She helped me modify my headpiece to get it to rest ever so perfectly on my hair and it did not budge the entire day. She researched and acquired a special product to keep my bold lip look sealed and spectacular, my husband was thrilled that he could get kisses without color transfer. I had stress related blemishes pop up the day before my wedding, however I can't even tell where they were on my face because Sarah concealed them with expert care.

The highlights of Sarah's day of beauty regimen is her calming touch, shared enthusiasm, and intuitive sense of what will make you look and feel beautiful. When Sarah had finished my hair and makeup I felt like I had just experienced a meditative spa session. Months and months after my wedding I still receive compliments from acquaintances and strangers who saw pictures and Sarah was an integral part of the process. Hire Sarah!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sarah Elizabeth Adams FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Nashville, 37207 See on map