Sarah Campo Photography

Lake Stevens, WA View map
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

Sarah Campo Photography is a wedding photography company based in Lake Stevens, Washington. Owner Sarah has been a professional photographer for more than eight years. She is passionate about her craft, and she loves helping her clients look and feel their best. Sarah knows that great photography involves more than good lighting and composition; it is a celebration of the moments and emotions that gladden hearts and change lives forever. Sarah can’t wait to meet you and discuss what she can do for you.

Sarah Campo Photography is looking forward to your big day. Sarah offers packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Package features and options include between 4 and ten hours of event coverage and hundreds of high-resolution digital images. Sarah is also available for engagement, boudoir, portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Brenda Married on 08/08/2020

Incredible

Sarah was amazing to work with! She was so kind and really made sure everyone was comfortable while taking photos. We have so many beautiful photos of our wedding day, the typical wedding party plus so many captured moments during the reception. Any ideas I had she was sure to bring to life, she did a great job listening to what I wanted as well as sharing her ideas to get beautiful photos. I am so beyond grateful that we booked her for the wedding and had so much fun capturing our day.
    Lauren S. Married on 06/20/2020

Outstanding!

Sarah is amazing. I posted a request for LGBT-friendly wedding photographers in a local photography group. I received many offers, but Sarah's portfolio stood out among the others. She is the friendliest gal to work with and she is on top of her game with communication. Getting married during a pandemic wasn't easy, but Sarah was hands-down our favorite vendor to work with. We'd hire her again in a heartbeat. Well done!
    Summer W. Married on 02/27/2020

Just a lady

Sarah made me feel beautiful and comfortable! My pictures turned out so wonderful. I cant wait to do another photo session. I recommend her for all your photo needs

Real Weddings

Team

Sarah Campo
Sarah Campo
Owner

I'm Sarah and I'm a lifestyle photographer in the Snohomish County area!

I capture all things love - weddings, elopements, engagements, couples, and of course this includes self-love sessions like boudoir & portraits! I aim to capture the most important moments that you will cherish forever and love to look back on.

I've been photographing professionally for 8 years. My love for photography began at a young age, and it has always been my passion. When I’m not with my camera, you can catch me relaxing at home with my dog and binge watching my favorite show!

123 Lake Stevens, WA, 98258
Location of (Sarah Campo Photography)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding