9217 172nd St SE, Snohomish, WA 98296 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Maroni Meadows

Maroni Meadows is an outdoor wedding venue. It has 5 Acres that are private, serene, and beautiful. Maroni Meadows is a mixture of gardens of flowers and woods of towering majestic trees surrounded by 2 ponds and spacious open fields. Room for volleyball, bocci and other games.

Maroni Meadows can accommodate 200 people.

• Nature's Connection Place

Real Weddings 5 Photos

7 Reviews for Maroni Meadows

• Beau

Beau Preston · Married on 09/28/2019

Maroni Meadows is absolutely enchanting!

Maroni Meadows was the first and only location we looked at when shopping for a wedding venue. We fell in love immediately and signed a contract on the spot. This is an outdoor venue, but contains a number of covered areas and a tent to protect guests from the sun (or rain). Maroni Meadows is filled with lush greenery, charming gathering areas, rustic covered walkways, and lovely water features. Your wedding photos will be gorgeous.

A couple of logistics to think about: parking is ample (and free) and should accommodate a healthy guest count. We were required to use a specific bartending service, which initially stressed me out, but turned out very well in the end. Also, this is an outdoor venue, with a number of buildings and towering trees to safeguard guests from the elements. Our wedding was at the end of September, and rain was frequently in the forecast. We had a couple of drizzles, but nothing that required rearranging our plans. The venue does have a large number of umbrellas available to guests. There is also a fire pit available for snuggling.

We were able to transform the space however we see fit. Deni was very accommodating and great at communicating the features and limitations of the venue. We even brought in a bounce house to help entertain the children (and some adults!).

The venue is a five acre property that is private and serene. The groomsmen pub is very cool and will offer some fun photos! We received a large number of compliments about the venue from our guests. Many asked how we found Maroni Meadows. For that, I have to thank our photographer, Jenny GG! I would definitely recommend Maroni Meadows to any engaged couple looking for a beautiful and romantic outdoor venue for their wedding day. This is a magical gem.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Maroni Meadows's reply:

It was just too fun, wasn't it.....the team that you had making your day come together was the best.....I thank Jenny GG for sending you our way.
    I want you both to know, I had to purchase more of the squirt guns you had for all your kids, (which was brilliant) one was found and to help keep the peace (with the grand kids)more were bought.
    Thanks for taking the time to post this review and the very kind words......Appreciate it. Working with you and Peter (Natalie too)was fabulous!
    I wish you both the absolute best in life.....come back for that 10 yr. anniversary!
    Deni
  • Nathan

Nathan Kinnick · Married on 09/21/2019

A Hidden Gem!

Maroni Meadows is the most beautiful place to get married!!! The venue has lots of shade, large trees, ponds..it is so enchanting! Deni was so helpful, responsive and a huge part of why our day went so well!  All our tables and chairs were set up for us before we got there, and the tent that she has out for the reception is the perfect size. Our rehearsal was included in the price of the venue, Deni helped to run it and made sure we were all ready to go for the big day! The brides and grooms house were wonderful for the both of us and our bridal party to get ready in - they also made for beautiful photos! We had a photo booth and a food truck and still had so much space in the venue for our guests to wonder and roam. The atmosphere of the venue is unlike anything else we saw when we were planning, we had so many compliments on the venue and it was our favorite part of the day!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Maroni Meadows's reply:

Thanks for the very nice words! You two were the best! Easy to work with as were your family and friends.....Our goal is to make it the best day of your lives, sounds like that happened!
    Best to you both.....remember we do 10 yr anniversaries!!!!
  • Megan

Megan Pearson · Married on 08/10/2019

What a magical venue!

Maroni Meadows was the absolute dream venue! It was only the second place we went to check out and we fell in love with it immediately. Not just my husband and I either, both of our mothers and my youngest brother decided to come look at the venue and we knew it was the one right away. The venue itself is stunning and offers so many opportunities for diverse photographs and little gathering areas for guests. But I can't leave a review about the venue without also mentioning how amazing Deni and her whole family were to work with. We loved her! She honestly made the experience for us. She was so welcoming and personable throughout all of our planning. She was fast to answer any of my millions of questions. During the summer they have open houses every week which I would visit frequently, to take measurements/photos, bring decorations , ask questions and see how it would all come together. When the date was approaching and we saw there was possible rain in the forecast she contacted me to give me a little pep talk and let me know that rain or shine it was going to be a beautiful day. And it was! The rain had cleared up by the start of the ceremony and it was hands down the best day of my live to date! And that is in huge thanks to Deni and her family and their beautiful property!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Megan,
    You are the best....Matt too!!!!
    Thanks for the sweet words, you were a delight to work with as well.....all your family and friends made the day so fabulous....it all came together, because of your planning......I miss seeing you on Wed......
    I wish you the best as you both deserve the best....YOU are a delight!
    Feel free to come back with a bottle of wine for your first anniversary.....lots of my couples do that.
    Hi to the family....
    Cheers,
    Deni

Maroni Meadows FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3333.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 3334.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3334.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 3334.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Beach
    Garden
    Park
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Outside Alcohol
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June