9217 172nd St SE, Snohomish, WA 98296 Map · Phone number

Wedding reception area
4e9f6732845f4783 1522261039 7c7d356653ad38af 1522261037654 1 ol

4 Reviews for Maroni Meadows

Nicole · Married on 07/01/2018

Maroni Meadows was the perfect venue for us. It's an outdoor venue so important to keep that in mind. There is an adorable bridal house and super fun grooms pub for getting ready. If you are looking for an outdoor rustic woodsy venue, I would highly recommend Maroni Meadows. There are so many areas for people to explore and plenty of cover/ shade in case of rain or sun. Deni is amazing and helped with all the details of our wedding and had great recommendations for other vendors to help the day go off without a hitch. I'm so glad that we chose to have our wedding at Maroni Meadows!

Kristen · Married on 08/12/2017

This venue was perfect for what we were looking for. A romantic, outdoor space with so many nooks and areas to explore. Our guests raved about the uniqueness of the venue. My only wish is that we could have keep the party going longer! With the venue being in a more residential area, everything must end by 10pm or so to minimize noise.

Kate · Married on 07/16/2016

I may have spent the most time searching for the perfect venue. It was my most bridezilla moment since I was searching for a certain feel, price, and location. I don't even remember how I finally found Maroni Meadows but I am so glad I did. The price fit my budget and the people fit my personality. The venue is a 5 acre property, with one acre being Deni's home and the other 4 being the beautiful wedding venue. I loved all of the natural features (the woods, the pond) as well as the built structures. The groomsmen get ready in a pub with a pool table covered in music posters!! I knew this venue would fit my guests and I was right. 1/3 of my guests danced, 1/3 sat by the bar and fire, and the other 1/3 engaged in a ridiculously fun volleyball game. I would highly recommend Maroni Meadows for the beautiful venue and the wonderful people who run it.

Maroni Meadows FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,333.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,334.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,334.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,334.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 8
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Garden, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Tents
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access