9217 172nd St SE, Snohomish, WA 98296 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Maroni Meadows

• Megan

Megan Pearson · Married on 08/10/2019

What a magical venue!

Maroni Meadows was the absolute dream venue! It was only the second place we went to check out and we fell in love with it immediately. Not just my husband and I either, both of our mothers and my youngest brother decided to come look at the venue and we knew it was the one right away. The venue itself is stunning and offers so many opportunities for diverse photographs and little gathering areas for guests. But I can't leave a review about the venue without also mentioning how amazing Deni and her whole family were to work with. We loved her! She honestly made the experience for us. She was so welcoming and personable throughout all of our planning. She was fast to answer any of my millions of questions. During the summer they have open houses every week which I would visit frequently, to take measurements/photos, bring decorations , ask questions and see how it would all come together. When the date was approaching and we saw there was possible rain in the forecast she contacted me to give me a little pep talk and let me know that rain or shine it was going to be a beautiful day. And it was! The rain had cleared up by the start of the ceremony and it was hands down the best day of my live to date! And that is in huge thanks to Deni and her family and their beautiful property!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Maroni Meadows's reply:

Megan,
    You are the best....Matt too!!!!
    Thanks for the sweet words, you were a delight to work with as well.....all your family and friends made the day so fabulous....it all came together, because of your planning......I miss seeing you on Wed......
    I wish you the best as you both deserve the best....YOU are a delight!
    Feel free to come back with a bottle of wine for your first anniversary.....lots of my couples do that.
    Hi to the family....
    Cheers,
    Deni

Nicole · Married on 07/01/2018

Maroni Meadows was the perfect venue for us. It's an outdoor venue so important to keep that in mind. There is an adorable bridal house and super fun grooms pub for getting ready. If you are looking for an outdoor rustic woodsy venue, I would highly recommend Maroni Meadows. There are so many areas for people to explore and plenty of cover/ shade in case of rain or sun. Deni is amazing and helped with all the details of our wedding and had great recommendations for other vendors to help the day go off without a hitch. I'm so glad that we chose to have our wedding at Maroni Meadows!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/12/2017

This venue was perfect for what we were looking for. A romantic, outdoor space with so many nooks and areas to explore. Our guests raved about the uniqueness of the venue. My only wish is that we could have keep the party going longer! With the venue being in a more residential area, everything must end by 10pm or so to minimize noise.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Maroni Meadows FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,333.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,334.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,334.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,334.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 8
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Garden, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Tents
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access