Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sara Luckey Studio

Sara Luckey runs a boutique photography studio located in Southampton, New York and New York City.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Sara is amazing!!! She is so easy to work with and made the entire process so much fun! She understood exactly the kinds of photos that we wanted and we were very confident that she would do a great job, which she did! All of the photos look so natural, not staged or forced at all. My husband does not particularly like getting his photo taken but he was so at ease with Sara! She is professional and super nice, she takes amazing photos, and somehow manages to be everywhere at once to get the perfect shot! Both of our families loved her too. The entire process with Sara (initial meeting, engagement photo session, rehearsal, and wedding day) was completely stress-free and enjoyable. We felt so comfortable with her! I highly, highly recommend Sara!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Sara did an absolutely incredible job shooting my wedding. From start to finish, it was a dream working with her!

During the planning process, Sara was warm, friendly, and professional. She answered my questions promptly, and her advice was paramount in making our day run smoothly.

I credit Sara's experience and calm personality to our perfect wedding day. She managed to get us to our different photo destinations and gather our families for portraits so that everything ran on schedule. And she managed to do it in such a way that I never once felt rushed or stressed. My husband is usually uncomfortable getting his photograph taken (hello, stiff posture!), but Sara put him at ease -- so that he let down his guard and we have incredible images as a result. They really capture our love; they look natural, not staged.

As for the wedding, I have no idea how Sara managed to be in so many places at once, but she captured every last thing. (Seriously, I can't think of one shot that I wished that I had!) We have amazing pictures of every guest and our many emotional moments. There are countless photos where I didn't even realize that she that she had been nearby. Thanks to the wide range and variety, it's tough choosing from so many beautiful options!

We couldn't be happier with our photos. Sara really went above and beyond our highest expectations. Thank you, Sara, for letting us relive our wedding day through these gorgeous pictures!

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews