Wesley Chapel, FL 33545 Map · Phone number

About Sandy's Cake Pops, Cupcakes & More

My name is Sandy Baez and I've been making cake pops, cupcakes, cookies, and diaper cakes for years. I have always loved to bake and create beautiful gifts for loved ones for their special events/occasions. After several years of creating all these wonderful sweets and diaper cakes, and having family and friends tell me that I should start my own business I have finally taken the plunge!

In starting this venture I have based my home business on the belief that the customers' needs are of the most importance to me. I'm committed in creating unique, beautiful diaper cakes and tasty scrumptious delicious cake pops, cupcakes, cookies, and more for your special occasions. As a result, a lot of my business is from repeat loyal customers and referrals. With the growth of my home business I hope to someday in the near future open up a cafe/bakery in the area.

I would welcome the opportunity to earn your business, trust and deliver to you the best ever Cake Pops, Cake Balls, Cupcakes, Cookies, Flans, Diaper Cakes and More!

Location:
Wesley Chapel, FL 33545

(I can deliver in the local area at no extra charge, there will be a $25-$45 charge if over 20 miles, and I can ship anywhere in the U.S. shipping rates will apply)

Contact me for a free consultation @ (813) 758-6082. I look forward to making YOUR day Memorable and Sweet!!

Follow Sandy's Cake Pops, Cupcakes & More on

WCupcakeTower
IvoryYellowCupcakeTower

7 Reviews for Sandy's Cake Pops, Cupcakes & More

Sharnnell · Married on 04/22/2017

Sandy's Cake Pops created cake pops for my Bridal Shower and everyone loved them. I of course had to taste them myself first and they were very moist and delicious. I love the creative designs she put on them as well. The cake pops went very fast at the shower and out of 50 I was only left with 6, which I then handed out to my co-workers, who loved them as well. I'd definitely recommend Sandy's Cake Pops to anyone looking for great cake and amazing designs to go along with it.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2013

I decided to surprise my husband with cake pops in instead of having a traditional groom’s cake- and I am SO glad I went with Sandy’s Cake Pops. Sandy was SO wonderful to work with. She was super responsive and listened to what I had in mind and gave me some awesome suggestions as well. The cake pops turned out even better than I could have imagined. They were beautifully decorated- Sandy is truly talented! In addition to looking great, the cake pops were absoultey DELICIOUS! They were the best I’ve ever tasted and I had tons of compliments from all of my wedding guests. My husband LOVED them and was super happy to have a few left over that he devoured the day after the wedding. I would receommend Sandy to anyone looking to have cake pops, cupcakes, etc. at their event!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Sandy's Cake Pops, Cupcakes & More's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for the beautiful review! I saw you from a distance when I was delivering your order and you looked so LOVELY! I wish I would have had the chance to meet you both in person. I'm so happy to hear that you, your hubby and guest really enjoyed them. I had a great time working on your cakepop vision and would love to see any pictures that were taken of the cakepop set up to add to my website! Congrats again and many blessing to you both! Sandy

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Sandy and her cake pops! We were planning a destination wedding in Florida from NJ. Sandy was kind enough to meet me not once but twice to taste different cake pop flavors. She also was happy to try making new flavors that I asked for which truly demonstrated that she will go out of her way for her customers. Each flavor we tried was better than the last!! Being from out of town, there was a lot to bring down with us and Sandy even let me have our center pieces shipped down to her house. Sandy is a wonderful and kind person. We felt so blessed to find her for not only her delicious cake pops and beautiful candy buffet but also her generosity and positive attitude. We were very lucky to find her and HIGHLY recommend her for any event you have!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Sandy's Cake Pops, Cupcakes & More's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for your kind words! It was my pleasure working with you and Ryan on your Winter Wonderland vision for your cakepops and candy buffet! So happy you and your guest enjoyed and loved everything!

Sandy's Cake Pops, Cupcakes & More FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• DD's Florals
    DD's Florals Wedding Florists

Very creative with great taste.

• Inflated Expressions
    Inflated Expressions Wedding Rentals

Sandy is very talented, professional and knowledgeable. She is very creative and will WOW you with end results! I would refer her services anyday!

• It's A Date, Wedding & Event Planners
    It's A Date, Wedding & Event Planners Wedding Planners

We met Sandy through our family gatherings. We are privileged to have had the opportunity to see up close her special dessert baskets and even on occasion her baby shower diaper cakes. Sandy has taken her love for creating beautiful gift baskets and tasty treats into a business and we could not be happier for her. Sandy goes out of her way to ensure your request for one of her specialty items is beautifully presented and represents the party’s theme. We recommend you give her treats a try…they are scrumptious! Contact Sandy at 813.758.6082 and you can view her website at www.sandyscakepopscupcakesdiapercakesmore.com

• Wesley Chapel, 33545 See on map
    8139944097 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday-Saturday-7 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Sunday-by appointment only (Home based business)