Miami, FL 33156 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Deals 1

About Sanabria Events & Design

Sanabria Events & Design is a South Florida based company specializing in full service event and wedding planning, design, day of coordination and floral services. We assist our clients with every aspect of the planning process from start to finish. We focus on our client's individual needs in order to ensure that they receive what we refer to as, "The Sanabria Experience." Our company has coordinated events in some of the most notable venues Miami has to offer. We work alongside a great team of well known vendors to ensure the best quality of service for every event. Our team is here to aide you in making your dreams a reality, together we will make it a night to remember!

Follow Sanabria Events & Design on

Sanabria Events & Design 7
  • Eleonora

Eleonora Primilsky · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Amazing!!!

Frank and his team has been a dream to work with! He is extremely creative, professional, talented responsive and sweet! I worked with Frank to on a bridal shower at the Versace mansion and he made the entire process stress free and created the exact vision I described to him and more! I highly recommend Frank for any wedding or party planning needs!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Nadine · Married on 07/13/2019

Beyond words!

Frank, you’re officially family. I never once had to worry about a thing! You captured my dreams and made them reality! My husband isn’t the easiest to impress haha, but loved you the moment he met you. So much so, you became a guest at our wedding. The biggest mistake we made was not having you as our planner. I voiced my concerns and you were there at our beck and call. When I didn’t want to overstep you stopped me and answered. When I didn’t want to bother you, you were there with open arms. When I cried about concerns you reassured me and gave me the guidance I needed. You gave this bride confidence on every decision made. There is no way to repay you for that! You went from being my florist, to friend, to family! I will never forget everything you did for me and Stefan. We thank you and love you, dearly!!!

Love, The Schwartzman ❤️

Sent on 07/16/2019

Paula Morate · Married on 06/08/2019

The best, my life savior!

Frank was literally my life savior!! We were planning a wedding with little time left, long-distance planning ("destination wedding"), high standard expectations and with a budget probably a bit lower for the south florida area. A friend of mine referred me to Frank and he made our dreams come true! He was extremely nice and easy to talk to, we upfront talked about budget and expectations and he somehow matched what we were envisioning with our budget instead of being the other way around. He was flexible, always available, help us get a photographer as well... as I said, he became our live savior. Everything turned out gorgeously looking, because he also has great taste! and my hubby and I aren't the stylist type so Frank also guided us with decision making to make our dream wedding come true. I trust him with my eyes closed and we'd recommend him to everyone without a doubt!! THANKS FRANK!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Eventiste
    Eventiste Wedding Rentals

We LOVE working with Frankie and his team. Such beautiful creations and designs! Frankie is an absolute sweetheart and a great planner.

• Curtiss Mansion
    Curtiss Mansion Mansion Weddings

Frank is the perfect planner for any couple that wants very personalized service. He goes above and beyond paying attention to the smallest details to make the day special for the Bride & Groom. we love having him at the Mansion and I would definitely recommend him.

• Venjhamin Reyes
    Venjhamin Reyes Wedding Photographers

The best and most talented event planner in Miami, very proffesional and always fun to work with!

• Miami, FL, 33156 See on map