2513 North Landing Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23465 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500

About Sami Roy Photography

I asked three of my closest friends about how they would describe me, and they responded professional, passionate, and most of all – silly! As a devoted portrait + wedding photographer in Virginia Beach, VA,

I strive to capture my client’s most precious moments for them to enjoy for many years to come.

Alongside my high quality photographs, prints and photobooks, I also offer a rentable photo booth to really “get the party started” at your next event or wedding!

---

My Story

I was born and raised in a little town in central Massachusetts. I love my New England sports teams, Cape Cod, autumn foliage and Dunkin Donuts… oh and scarfs… I love myself some scarfs!

In 2009 I followed a handsome guy I knew from college all the way to California where we spent 6 amazing years enjoying the California weather and lifestyle. As much as we loved the west coast, my husband’s job moved us back to the east coast to good ole Virginia Beach and this is now where my heart and home is. Virginia is where we settled down, got ourselves a couple dogs, bought a house, got married and started our family! I’m a proud mama to my handsome boy and our two black labs. I am thrilled to call Virginia Beach my home.

Part of what I love most about being a photographer is that it allows me to do what I love while also spending time with those that matter most like my friends and family. I love working with people who cherish their relationships and value the importance of a good, timeless photograph – both candid or posed.

I’ve been snapping photos ever since you had to take the roll of film to the pharmacy to get it developed. I spent endless hours in the darkroom in college and have fine tuned my craft now that we are in the digital age. I love seeing how the photography industry has and will continue to evolve over time!

One of the major benefits of being a Hampton Roads photographer are the beautiful views and backdrops that I have to work with… from wide, open Virginia meadows to the peaceful, sandy beach. There is a perfect setting for every and any photo session for everyone! Stop by and say hi today… I’d love to meet you, your family, your bride or groom, your spouse, or your children to capture your personality and love for one another!

Follow Sami Roy Photography on

Sami Roy Photography 6
Sami Roy Photography 7

Mary Margaret · Married on 06/22/2019

Sami & Team Knocked it out of the park

I cannot thank Sami enough for capturing our wedding day. She and her team are truly so talented. Wedding photography is such an important aspect of the day and I couldn’t have been happier with how professional Sami and her girls were, not to mention just over all nice and extremely easy to work with. We felt so comfortable with her (as posing can be awkward) but we really didn’t feel awkward at all and the process was painless! My husband isn’t a big photo guy and he was kind of dreading all the posing and he even said it was easy and went by fast! Sami is not only an incredible photographer, but she is very professional in running her business, which makes everything so easy in the months/days leading up to the event. We were so impressed with Sami and her team and I would recommend her to anyone for any type of photo shoot!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Sami Roy Photography 17
    Sami Roy Photography 18

Tammy Knecht · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful wedding photos!

My husband and I are thrilled with Sami's photography work for both our wedding in April and engagement pictures! Sami was amazing to work with. She was extremely professional but she also has an amazing and spunky personality. We found her fun and easy to work with. She was able to work with people of all ages including young shy kids. Sami captured incredible heartwarming shots of our ring bearer. She also captured beautiful moments with my husband. I had several people come up to me during the wedding telling me "your photographer is amazing. Sami also captured all the little details of the wedding even a tiny lego display we made.

Sami captured all the special photos we wanted and many more that we may never have thought of. We would absolutely hire her again. Thank you so much Sami!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Beverly Ring · Married on 10/31/2018

Superior quality...reasonable prices!

We hired Sami to be the wedding photographer for our son's wedding. The quality is superior with very reasonable prices! She fit so well with our family that I know I've found a photographer for my daughter's wedding...whenever that should happen! :)

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sami Roy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Endless MIC Entertainment
    Endless MIC Entertainment Wedding DJs

Samantha is a great photographer and a wonderful client for Endless MIC Entertainment. It was a pleasure to participate in her wedding. Because of her professionalism, we were very anxious to please her!

• 2513 North Landing Road Virginia Beach, VA, 23465 See on map