Sami Roy Photography

2513 North Landing Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23465 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500

About Sami Roy Photography

I asked three of my closest friends about how they would describe me, and they responded professional, passionate, and most of all – silly! As a devoted portrait + wedding photographer in Virginia Beach, VA,

I strive to capture my client’s most precious moments for them to enjoy for many years to come.

Alongside my high quality photographs, prints and photobooks, I also offer a rentable photo booth to really “get the party started” at your next event or wedding!

---

My Story

I was born and raised in a little town in central Massachusetts. I love my New England sports teams, Cape Cod, autumn foliage and Dunkin Donuts… oh and scarfs… I love myself some scarfs!

In 2009 I followed a handsome guy I knew from college all the way to California where we spent 6 amazing years enjoying the California weather and lifestyle. As much as we loved the west coast, my husband’s job moved us back to the east coast to good ole Virginia Beach and this is now where my heart and home is. Virginia is where we settled down, got ourselves a couple dogs, bought a house, got married and started our family! I’m a proud mama to my handsome boy and our two black labs. I am thrilled to call Virginia Beach my home.

Part of what I love most about being a photographer is that it allows me to do what I love while also spending time with those that matter most like my friends and family. I love working with people who cherish their relationships and value the importance of a good, timeless photograph – both candid or posed.

I’ve been snapping photos ever since you had to take the roll of film to the pharmacy to get it developed. I spent endless hours in the darkroom in college and have fine tuned my craft now that we are in the digital age. I love seeing how the photography industry has and will continue to evolve over time!

One of the major benefits of being a Hampton Roads photographer are the beautiful views and backdrops that I have to work with… from wide, open Virginia meadows to the peaceful, sandy beach. There is a perfect setting for every and any photo session for everyone! Stop by and say hi today… I’d love to meet you, your family, your bride or groom, your spouse, or your children to capture your personality and love for one another!

Follow Sami Roy Photography on

18 Reviews for Sami Roy Photography

1 User photo

Sami Roy Photography 1

Beverly Ring · Married on 10/31/2018

Superior quality...reasonable prices!

We hired Sami to be the wedding photographer for our son's wedding. The quality is superior with very reasonable prices! She fit so well with our family that I know I've found a photographer for my daughter's wedding...whenever that should happen! :)

Sent on 10/31/2018

Diane · Married on 04/28/2018

She was wonderful to work with and can't wait to see my pictures!

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • Brent

Brent · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing and talented photographer

Sami is both professional and easy to work with. She was very flexible with our crazy schedules and was extremely helpful in her advice. Our wedding pictures are absolutely amazing and it is all due to Sami’s talent.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Sami Roy Photography 2

• Endless MIC Entertainment
    Endless MIC Entertainment Wedding DJs

Samantha is a great photographer and a wonderful client for Endless MIC Entertainment. It was a pleasure to participate in her wedding. Because of her professionalism, we were very anxious to please her!

• Virginia Beach, 23464 See on map