Sami Roy Photography

Virginia Beach, VA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I asked three of my closest friends about how they would describe me, and they responded professional, passionate, and most of all – silly! As a devoted portrait + wedding photographer in Virginia Beach, VA,

I strive to capture my client’s most precious moments for them to enjoy for many years to come.

Alongside my high quality photographs, prints and photobooks, I also offer a rentable photo booth to really “get the party started” at your next event or wedding!

---

My Story

I was born and raised in a little town in central Massachusetts. I love my New England sports teams, Cape Cod, autumn foliage and Dunkin Donuts… oh and scarfs… I love myself some scarfs!

In 2009 I followed a handsome guy I knew from college all the way to California where we spent 6 amazing years enjoying the California weather and lifestyle. As much as we loved the west coast, my husband’s job moved us back to the east coast to good ole Virginia Beach and this is now where my heart and home is. Virginia is where we settled down, got ourselves a couple dogs, bought a house, got married and started our family! I’m a proud mama to my handsome boy and our two black labs. I am thrilled to call Virginia Beach my home.

Part of what I love most about being a photographer is that it allows me to do what I love while also spending time with those that matter most like my friends and family. I love working with people who cherish their relationships and value the importance of a good, timeless photograph – both candid or posed.

I’ve been snapping photos ever since you had to take the roll of film to the pharmacy to get it developed. I spent endless hours in the darkroom in college and have fine tuned my craft now that we are in the digital age. I love seeing how the photography industry has and will continue to evolve over time!

One of the major benefits of being a Hampton Roads photographer are the beautiful views and backdrops that I have to work with… from wide, open Virginia meadows to the peaceful, sandy beach. There is a perfect setting for every and any photo session for everyone! Stop by and say hi today… I’d love to meet you, your family, your bride or groom, your spouse, or your children to capture your personality and love for one another!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Thomas B. Married on 10/23/2021

Captured EVERY detail

Sami felt more like a friend during this whole process because she was so understanding, flexible and patient. I'm not a guy who does poses for pictures but she made it fun and memorable for me and my bride. The engagement session to the planning to the wedding day She was beyond words. And her pictures leave us speechless, she is that great at what she does. She was part of everything at the reception and had fun while doing what she loves to do and you can see that in her pictures. Definitely recommend to anyone that needs a talented, and epic photographer for any reason.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/02/2021

One of a Kind!!

There are not enough words to share how blown away me and my husband were at the service from Sami and her crew! They read the room wonderfully, could tell when we were becoming stressed, and gave us some extra time alone when needed. The pictures are magical and the day would not have been the same without them! You need to hire them, now!
    Thank you!!!
  • Mary
    Mary K. Married on 07/04/2020

Wonderful photographer

Sami was so amazing to work with!!! She was able to capture every special moment of our wedding day! Her pictures are all beautiful! I would highly recommend her for any special moment you want captured.

Endless MIC Entertainment Endless MIC Entertainment Wedding DJs

Samantha is a great photographer and a wonderful client for Endless MIC Entertainment. It was a pleasure to participate in her wedding. Because of her professionalism, we were very anxious to please her!

2513 North Landing Road Virginia Beach, VA, 23465
Location of (Sami Roy Photography)

Sami Roy Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sami Roy Photography include in the starting price?

Sami Roy Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Sami Roy Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sami Roy Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Sami Roy Photography offer?

Sami Roy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sami Roy Photography offer?

Sami Roy Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sami Roy Photography offer for wedding events?

Sami Roy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sami Roy Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sami Roy Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Sami Roy Photography offer?

Sami Roy Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding