Sugar Craft Cakery

Hampton, VA 23630 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sugar Craft Cakery

Welcome to Sugar Craft Cakery! We specialize in both wedding cakes and cupcake designs. We can handle any detail from simple to ornate, elegant or rustic. If you're looking for a dessert bar or edible favors for your guests to take home, we have several options and can customize them to fit your style, theme and colors. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!

Follow Sugar Craft Cakery on

Buttercream barrel cake with fondant accents.
Buttercream with rustic ruffle and magnolia details!
Buttercream with rustic ruffle and magnolia details!
Two tiered top cake done with buttercream ruffle and rosette details. Coordinating cupcakes for easy...
Cake pops make great party favors for your guests!
Cake pops make great party favors for your guests!
Simple and classic buttercream cake.
Simple and classic buttercream cake.
Table Design and Set Up is available!
Table Design and Set Up is available!
Simple and classic cake with coordinating cupcakes for an intimate wedding.
Simple and classic cake with coordinating cupcakes for an intimate wedding.
4 tiered fondant covered display cake with 500 cupcake servings.
4 tiered fondant covered display cake with 500 cupcake servings.
Give out of town guests and family a taste of home!
Give out of town guests and family a taste of home!
NFL grooms cake!
NFL grooms cake!
We do Bridal Shower favors too!
We do Bridal Shower favors too!
Almond "I do!" cake with almond buttercream and fresh rose details
Almond "I do!" cake with almond buttercream and fresh rose details
Everyone loves cupcakes.
Everyone loves cupcakes.

2 Reviews for Sugar Craft Cakery

Stacy · Married on 09/08/2018

I would hands down recommend Sugar Craft Cakery to anyone! They did our dessert bar for our wedding, and also provided specialty sugar cookies for our rehearsal dinner. Jess was exceptional to work with throughout the entire process, was flexible, creative and responsive. When we did our tastings, she was professional, her presentation flawless and of course, dessert phenomenal. I had three different tastings in two days, and the decision was by far the easiest vendor decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process, there was no comparison between hers and the other options. You won't go wrong with anything you decide to have them make for you! Our desserts flew off the dessert bar!

Kristi · Married on 10/21/2017

I knew from the moment I met with Jess that she was going to be great. She was so nice to work with. She was very accommodating and extremely helpful in helping us make decisions about our wedding cake. She went above and beyond to help me decide what sizes I should use for our tiers. She even met with me at a cake store to help me visualize what the how big the cake would be. I showed her a picture of what I was looking for and she copied it perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing cake for their special day.

Sugar Craft Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sugar Craft Cakery 1
    Wedding Wire Special
    Save 10% off any order over $150. Up to a $50 discount. Must present offer at initial consultation/tasting. This offer can't be combined with any other offers or discounts.

• Hampton, VA 23630 See on map