Sugar Craft Cakery

Hampton, VA View map

Welcome to Sugar Craft Cakery! We specialize in all types of wedding cakes from simple to ornate, elegant to rustic.

We also offer dessert bars and edible favors for your guests to take home. We have several options and can customize them to fit your style, theme and colors. Cake stands, serving pieces and other rental items are available as well! We can't wait to make your sugar dreams come true! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!

$5.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.75

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.75

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
    Stacy Married on 09/08/2018
    I would hands down recommend Sugar Craft Cakery to anyone! They did our dessert bar for our wedding, and also provided specialty sugar cookies for our rehearsal dinner. Jess was exceptional to work with throughout the entire process, was flexible, creative and responsive. When we did our tastings, she was professional, her presentation flawless and of course, dessert phenomenal. I had three different tastings in two days, and the decision was by far the easiest vendor decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process, there was no comparison between hers and the other options. You won't go wrong with anything you decide to have them make for you! Our desserts flew off the dessert bar!
    Kristi Married on 10/21/2017
    I knew from the moment I met with Jess that she was going to be great. She was so nice to work with. She was very accommodating and extremely helpful in helping us make decisions about our wedding cake. She went above and beyond to help me decide what sizes I should use for our tiers. She even met with me at a cake store to help me visualize what the how big the cake would be. I showed her a picture of what I was looking for and she copied it perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing cake for their special day.

Deals

Sugar Craft Cakery 1
Gift
Save 10% off any order over $150. Up to a $50 discount. Must present offer at initial consultation/tasting. This offer can't be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Hampton, VA, 23450
Location of (Sugar Craft Cakery)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding