Sami Roy Photography Reviews

17 | Virginia Beach, VA

17 Reviews for Sami Roy Photography

Beverly Ring · Married on 10/31/2018

Superior quality...reasonable prices!

We hired Sami to be the wedding photographer for our son's wedding. The quality is superior with very reasonable prices! She fit so well with our family that I know I've found a photographer for my daughter's wedding...whenever that should happen! :)

Diane · Married on 04/28/2018

She was wonderful to work with and can't wait to see my pictures!

Gloria · Married on 11/25/2017

Sam is the most amazing photographer in the Hampton Roads area! We had her photo booth at our wedding and our guests had a blast with it. Her pictures are always amazing and she is amazing!

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

If you are looking for a photographer who goes above and beyond to capture your special moments, Sami Roy Photography is it! A photographer is there for all of the moments of your big day, so it was very important to me to find someone that was not only talented, but who I was comfortable spending so much time with. From the second I met Sami, I knew I had found just that! She will go to great heights (literally-sometimes by climbing on chairs!) to get the perfect shot. We used her to capture our engagement session and she brought such fun ideas to the table in regards to the location and shots that we just HAD to use her for my bridal portraits and our wedding as well! She is great at wrangling even the largest of crowds at your wedding to be sure she gets the photos you requested and more. We also used her to handle our photo booth as she offers an open air photo booth, which our guests just LOVED and had a great time with! I cannot say enough amazing things about Sami Roy Photographer and was sad when our time together was done!

Sami is amazing. Loved working with her on our wedding. Can't wait to use her again on other amazing life moments.

• User5020080 · event on: 11/29/2014

Samantha is awesome, has a great eye and makes you feel that she cares very much for capturing special moments. she did an amazing job scouting out our engagement picture venue and the end result photos were fantastic!

Rhianne · Married on 10/11/2015

My Fiancé and I had such a great time working with Samantha! As this was the first time either of us were having professional photos done, I was afraid we would be stiff and nervous. This was not the case at all! Samantha was very professional and relaxed, making us feel comfortable and making us laugh the entire time. It was if one of our friends was taking our photos. She captured everything we wanted and more. Even after having to reschedule and planning her own wedding she was responsive and flexible. I absolutely love the photos she took and would recommend her to anyone! I would be thrilled to work with her again sometime.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Sami Roy Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure meeting and photographing the two of you!

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2015

We used Sami Roy Photography to provide a photo booth for our wedding. It was an absolute blast. They set up signs to help direct guests, they brought in additional props, they made sure that we were able to get in on the action...honestly I can't imagine anyone doing a better job!! It added so much fun to our wedding that our guests are still posting their pictures and talking about how much fun they had. Thank you so much for making our wedding even better!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Sami Roy Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicole! It was a pleasure to be apart of your special day!

Tammy · Married on 11/18/2014

Sami, Does Beautiful work & has the prefect personality all round for what she does!!!
    Would recommend her over & over again!!!!

Sue · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I are so happy we had Sami photograph our wedding in September! We had two photographers in mind, Sami being one of them. Upon looking at both photographers' websites, there wasn't any chance we'd go with anyone other than Sami. Her website and work is so professional. She is so personal and fun, which is just what we wanted for our special day.

Sami came up to MA from VA to photograph our special day. Sami captured all the special photos we wanted, as well as many more that we may never have thought of. I wish I could describe just how awesome of a job Sami did, and we would hire her time and time again!! We had so much fun working with her! Thank you so much Sami!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Sami Roy Photography's reply:

Thank you! Your wedding day was perfect and I am honored to have been able to capture it!

John · Married on 09/27/2014

My wife and I cannot say enough about the work that Sami Roy Photography did for our wedding. Sami was wonderful to work with and the quality/selection of the photographs exceeded every expectation that we had. Thank you Sami for making our wedding day that much more special!

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

Samantha was an absolute dream to work with! My husband and I contracted with Sami Roy Photography for photo booth services for our Virginia Beach wedding in September. From the very beginning, Samantha responded quickly and made me feel like a valued customer. All of the contract information, including payments, were done on a personal suited website so it was extremely easy. She even personalized the photo strip borders to go along with our wedding theme. Our wedding guests were in the booth the entire night! The props were great and photos are amazing quality. If given the choice - opt for the photo keepsake album. Even months after the wedding, my hubby and I still thumb through the album for some great laughs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Sami Roy Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda! I'm so glad you enjoyed the photo booth at your wedding! We had an absolute blast and wish you the best :)

Laura · Married on 08/24/2014

We had the photo booth set up for our party by Sami Roy photography. What a blast! The open air photo booth is really nice because you can fit a lot of people in the frame and its not so stuffy! The props she brought along were a lot of fun and really added to the pictures. The photo booth was such a fun addition to the party- everyone loved it! It was nice to get the printouts immediately, as well as getting the digital images on a CD to share with all of our guests! Samantha and her fiancé were so professional and friendly. She was very responsive and quick to get back to me about any questions we had leading up to the event. I would definitely recommend the photo booth and working with Samantha!

Caroline · Married on 06/04/2014

She was part of the family!!! Such a wonderful photographer and young woman!

My wife and I could not have been any happier with how our wedding pictures came out. The professionalism taken with being our photographer was great. I would highly recommend Sami Roy Photography to be your photographer for any event.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Sami Roy Photography's reply:

I'm so happy to hear that you were pleased with my work! Thanks again for hiring me to capture the magic on your wedding day! Cheers~Samantha

Cierra · event on: 06/03/2014

Great Photographer!!!! Reasonable prices, flexible, and great quality photography. I can't wait to book my next session and send more people her way :)

• User5070061 · event on: 11/28/2014

Used Sami for our surprise engagement and she was awesome! Kept it a surprise and everything. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Sami Roy Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure to photograph you and your now fiancé when you proposed. I'm honored to have been apart of it. Thanks so much for your kind words :)