Virginia Beach, VA 23453 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Makeup By Vega

There are several advantages to hiring a makeup artist for your wedding day. We can create a polished look that will compliment the style of your dress and your personal taste. As a Makeup artist, I understand how things like lighting and photography affect your makeup and will choose products and techniques that will enhance your beauty. Also, we help eliminate stress because you may be too nervous to apply your own makeup. We also use techniques that create a look that will stay fresh the all day and night.

Makeup Artist from The Body Shop - Norfolk, VA 2007-2011

Freelance Makeup Artist from 2011 to current.

Follow Makeup By Vega on

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for Makeup By Vega

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2019

Great MA and super personable

Carly was awesome!! From her bubbly personality to her great makeup skills, i am so thankful that i found her! She did an amazing job at my wedding, btween my bridemaids, myself and the mothers, everything was so great, we looked lile princesses;) i really loved that her makeup isnt cakey and thick. Its light and elegent and natural. The prices are super reasonable! Loved it!!!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 03/11/2017

Carly was absolutely amazing! I've never had my make up done professionally, but from the trial Carly had me completely at ease. The morning of my wedding she came over early to start my mom's and my make up, and it was the most wonderful way to start the day. We really enjoyed talking with Carly, and she did such a beautiful job. I'm notorious for wearing off my make up before lunch most days, but she finished my make up by 12 n., and when I finally turned in for the night at 2 am after hugs and tears and dancing and laughing for hours, it still looked flawless.

Carly is also good about educating you on how to let your skin recover from wearing heavy make up for so long, and really went out of her way to make sure that I wouldn't pay the price in breakouts the next day...and I didn't! I also have skin that can react oddly to cosmetics, but nothing irritated it in the least. I can't recommend her enough, and can't wait for my next big event so I can hire her again!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2015

Carly is AMAZING!!! First, let me start by saying that I very rarely wear more than powder and blush so the idea of having my makeup done for my wedding was intimidating at best. When we first met to go through what I wanted, she listened to what I was really looking for and helped guide me to look my best. She helped me to pick looks that would look great on me and still keep me looking natural. She talked with me the entire time through my trial run and adjusted anything that I wasn't absolutely in love with. She wrote everything down so that there was NO guessing on my wedding day. On our actual wedding day, she was there bright and early with a smile on her face ready to go. She kept my bridal party (and me) really relaxed and laughing. She gave me extra lipstick and touch up makeup so that I could reapply as needed throughout the day. She also was there as we completed our first look pictures so that she could touch up my eyes (I started to cry a bit) to make sure that I looked amazing when I walked down the aisle! She has a fantastic, infectious personality and is an artist with a makeup brush!! I felt like she made me look like the BEST version of myself on my wedding day. I couldn't have been more pleased. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing makeup done.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Makeup By Vega FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 180.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Gym, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Dani White Photography
    Dani White Photography Wedding Photographers

When I worked with Makeup By Vega I not only enjoyed her company, but loved her work! She made our bride Mary so natural and photo ready for her wedding day! Mary was already stunning, and with Makeup by Vega her natural beauty was enhanced. She was a gorgeous, traditional beauty! I highly recommend Makeup By Vega to all my brides!

• Daissy Torres Photography
    Daissy Torres Photography Wedding Photographers

Your Makeup Artist is one of the most important choices you will make for your wedding day. As a Wedding Photographer, I rely on the Makeup Artist not only to make my bride and her tribe look their best, but to be on schedule. Carly is professional, friendly, extremely knowledgeable and great with time management. My brides' eyelashes are one of the best I've photographed when Carly is their Makeup Artist. This helps to give flawless bride's portraits. Carly is one of my favorite Makeup Artists in the area and for a good reason, you will get from her what you deserve on your wedding day. I look forward in working with her many times over. ~Daissy

• Hair by Alice
    Hair by Alice Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carly is a great make up artist that I have worked with on numerous occasions. She is professional and her fun personality makes everybody feel at ease.

• Virginia Beach, 23453 See on map