Saint Augustine, FL 32092 Map · Phone number

About Hair by Alice

Hi,

my name is Alice and I am a local hair stylist specializing in bridal hair.

I offer on site hair styling for weddings, photo shoots and special events.

To see more pictures please visit my website

www.hairbyalice.com

Or www.facebook.com/hairbyalice1

I am looking forward to meeting you!

Alice :)

Make up: Kristine Marie French
photo by: Will King Make up: Kristine Marie French Hair: Hair by Alice

24 Reviews for Hair by Alice

Lindsay · Married on 08/10/2013

Alice (Hair by Alice) was the best choice if could have made for hair!! She is absolutely, hands down the BEST!! She did my Wedding Trial Hair, Engagement Session Hair, Bridal Shower Hair and my Wedding Hair and nailed it each time! I love Alice! She did an amazing job on not only my hair each time, but each girl in my Wedding party's hair, too! All of us were beyond pleased with the outcome! We are still getting compliments on not only Alice but her work, too! She was flexible and did whatever it took to make us happy! I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her fabulous work! I'm so thankful our photographer recommended her to us!

Jenny · Married on 05/26/2013

Alice was awseome!Whenever I had questions, Alice was always very quick to get back to me. We scheduled a trial and she did exactly what I had in mind and made my hairstyle even better by adding her own ideas. One the day of the wedding Alice showed up on time and did my hair plus three bridesmaids with plenty of time to spare. My hair held up exatly as she left it through out the entire day! I would highly encourage anyone to work with Alice, you will not be disappointed!

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2013

Alice was wonderful! She worked really quickly and did beautiful work! She also gave me suggestions of what to do and what not to do after leaving the salon to make sure my hair stayed perfect thoughout the day and night!

Hair by Alice FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 64.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 53.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling

• Makeup By Vega
    Makeup By Vega Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Alice on several photo sessions and weddings. She is professional and can do amazing styles. Every bride loves their look when they leave her chair. Alice has an excellent sense of humor and she can put any bride at ease during their big day. I adore Alice and our professional relationship.

• Michael & Carina Photography
    Michael & Carina Photography Wedding Photographers

Alice- there simply are not enough words. She's just the best in Hampton Roads; in our opinions, the best stylist in Virginia. Humble, quiet, reliable, and friendly, she creates works of art with hair in no time at all.

• Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry
    Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have known and been lucky to work with Hair By Alice for a few years now. It never fails to impress me how consistent she is - in reliability, quality and her relationships with clients. Her personality is very quiet natured but her skill speaks volumes! She is a fantastic listener and the intricacy of some of her more detailed styles just leaves me speechless at times. Equally strong in color/cutting - I highly recommend Alice for anyone seeking healthy, beautiful hair for special days or any day. Her rates are incredibly reasonable for the amazing service and results she offers and she is nothing short of easy and joyful to work with.

• Saint Augustine, FL 32092 See on map