Hair by Alice Reviews

24 | Saint Augustine, FL

24 Reviews for Hair by Alice

Lindsay · Married on 08/10/2013

Alice (Hair by Alice) was the best choice if could have made for hair!! She is absolutely, hands down the BEST!! She did my Wedding Trial Hair, Engagement Session Hair, Bridal Shower Hair and my Wedding Hair and nailed it each time! I love Alice! She did an amazing job on not only my hair each time, but each girl in my Wedding party's hair, too! All of us were beyond pleased with the outcome! We are still getting compliments on not only Alice but her work, too! She was flexible and did whatever it took to make us happy! I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her fabulous work! I'm so thankful our photographer recommended her to us!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Jenny · Married on 05/26/2013

Alice was awseome!Whenever I had questions, Alice was always very quick to get back to me. We scheduled a trial and she did exactly what I had in mind and made my hairstyle even better by adding her own ideas. One the day of the wedding Alice showed up on time and did my hair plus three bridesmaids with plenty of time to spare. My hair held up exatly as she left it through out the entire day! I would highly encourage anyone to work with Alice, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2013

Alice was wonderful! She worked really quickly and did beautiful work! She also gave me suggestions of what to do and what not to do after leaving the salon to make sure my hair stayed perfect thoughout the day and night!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Tia · Married on 05/18/2013

Alice was amazing! Total, we had 6 people who needed to get there hair done for the wedding, Alice did all 6 beautifully, and with plenty of time to spare. She is extremely creative and VERY talented, and easy to work with. I couldn't have been happier with my hair, which (I might add) kept its shape during our windy ceremony on the beach. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/21/2013

christy · Married on 05/16/2013

Alice did an AMAZING job! I got compliments all day on my hair. She arrived 30 mins before my appointment time. I showed her what I wanted and it turned out perfect. You dont have to look any further. She's the best :)

Sent on 05/25/2013

Alison · Married on 05/16/2013

Alice came to the rental house in Sandbridge and did hair for 6 girls. The quality of service was wonderful. Everyone was very happy with their hair and the price was really great. I could not be happier with the service Alice provided.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Alice was AMAZING to work with. On-time, prepared and did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2012

Alice did my hair, as well as 4 of the girls in my wedding. It was beautiful, and better than I had imagined it would be. She is amazing with braids, and even does waterfall braids. Several of the girls said it was the best their hair had ever looked. She had to come early but our hair held all day long, with no problems. Fantastic!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Amy · Married on 10/20/2012

Alice created the exact look that my daughter wanted on her wedding day. She is professional, kind and a pleasure to spend the wedding day with.
    Couldn't believe how many people commented on how beautiful the bride's, maids and my hair looked. Made us all feel so good.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Erin · Married on 10/20/2012

I can not say enough about Alice! She did my hair for my wedding and I would not have wanted ANYBODY else to do it! I have a decent amount of hair, am super picky when it comes to updos, and like styles that are probably a little more complicated that most updos. Alice really listened to what I wanted, understood the look I was going for, and absolutely nailed it!! She did an AMAZING job and I have never had so many compliments on my hair before! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, thanks to her! Not only does she do great work, but she's a really nice, down to earth person. Do not hesistate to hire Alice!! I promise, you will be glad you did:)

Sent on 11/02/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2012

Alice is a true professional and an amazing artist. She did my hair for my engagement photos and then my maid of honor's and my hair for my wedding. Both times she was amazing. My MoH and I had a vague idea of what we wanted for the wedding, and Alice was able to achieve it 10 times over. She took the venue/style of wedding into consideration and gave us beautiful up-dos. And they both stayed perfect all night. Alice is a true artist and I would recommend her any bride.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2012

Alice and her team did a wonderful job!! My bridal party got our hair done at 10 and our wedding wasn't until 5pm and everyone's hair held up beautifully. Alice really listened to what you wanted and offered her suggestions when needed. Thank you!!'

Sent on 10/07/2012
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 09/30/2012

Alice is a dedicated professional and a genuinely sweet individual. She is extremely talented as a hair stylist! She perfected my wedding day hair with wonderful grace and beautiful technique. She was also so sweet enough to do a last minute hair trial for some of my bride and groom pictures because we were afraid it was going to rain on my wedding day!! I highly recommend Alice for all future brides! :)

Sent on 10/02/2012

Holly · Married on 09/23/2012

Alice does amazing work. I was more than pleased with the styles for myself and my maid of honor. She definitely worked with me on scheduling etc for trial and my day of. If I ever need my hair done for a big occasion, I will definitely be contacting her.

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • Aleksandra

Aleksandra · Married on 09/08/2012

Alice did my hair for my wedding and it was amazing!On my trial she worked like true artist,thinking of my dress and having my venue in mind she created a wonderful hairdo!She was the one who recommended a side ponytail instead of wearing my hair down so it won't get messy during my beach ceremony, I was glad I listened!I would definitely recommend her to anyone,especially on their wedding day,because when you're all stressed out you need someone with her personality, who will not only fix your hair but also calm you down a little ;)

Sent on 09/17/2012

Tabatha · Married on 08/03/2012

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Alice for my wedding!

I emailed her directly from her website and she was quick to respond to my inquiry. Shortly thereafter, we met for my trial and I was so impressed with her ability to manage my super-thick hair. I even had her trim it for me while I was there.

Leading up to the wedding, she was great about communicating with me and confirming our meeting time and place. I loved that she was willing to meet me on-site so early, since I had a morning ceremony.

Alice did my hair, (as well as my MOH's), so beautifully. She is truly talented!

My husband was stunned when he saw me walking down the aisle - he just loved my hair.

Thank you, Alice, for a job amazingly done!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Kendall · Married on 06/23/2012

Alice, of Hair by Alice did mine and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding a few weeks ago. Alice was absolutely wonderful! She arrived early to each meeting/ event. She was also very personable and a joy to be around. Alice is truly an artist, and her work is incredible. She is also highly efficient with her time, which is much appreciated at an event like a wedding! I will be using Alice for all of my future events, and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Meagan · Married on 06/01/2012

Alice was phenomenal! I will be having her do my hair for all my future events!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Amber · Married on 05/05/2012

Alice went out of her way to fit me into her schedule. She was also very reasonably priced. I was blown away by my luck at finding her on the internet and the quality of her work. She made me so comfortable the entire time I was having my hair done and I was extremely happy with the outcome. I consider it great luck that I was able to find her so close to my wedding day and that she was of an extremely high standard. She would be my number 1 choice to send any other bride.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2012

Alice is awesome! She was by far the most affordable I found. We had compliments on our hair all night! She is very creative and up to date!

Sent on 03/28/2012
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 03/03/2012

I decided pretty last minute that I wanted my hair styled professionally, so my makeup artist recommended Alice and she worked like mad to squeeze me/my bridal party in. She and her assistant did a fantastic job on all our hair (me, 3 BM, 2 junior), everyone looked great all night. We all had either half up/half down, or all down. Alice was easygoing and friendly. I'm so glad I decided to have someone else do my hair, and equally glad we found Alice!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2012

Alice was amazing! She was attentive and listened to my ideas for my hairstyle. Since the wedding was at noon she arrived promptly early in the morning and worked wonders with three very different hair types.

I would recommend her services to anyone. It was really convenient and fun to have my hair done surrounded by family instead of at a hair salon!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Claudia · Married on 07/01/2011

Alice did a great job! I was very satisfied with my hair do. She's the best!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Michele · Married on 05/26/2012

Alice was great! Always responded to my emails quickly and arrived at the hotel on time. She recreated the hairstyle I wanted from a picture on my cell phone. Only bummer was the curls didn't hold all night, but that was mostly due to the humidity and beach wind (the wedding was on the beach).

Sent on 05/31/2012