807 East Main Street, Suite 2-170, Durham, NC 27701 Map · Phone number

About Salutations

Salutations is an award-winning, full-service invitation and stationery boutique in Chapel Hill and Charlotte, North Carolina. We have been in business since 2002 ~ we love what we do and we would love to work with you!

We specialize in wedding invitations, offering a stellar full-service experience that makes the process of ordering wedding invitations fun and efficient. We strive everyday to "wow" you with our friendly and personalized service, attention to detail, and amazing products and services. We also offer an incredible selection of distinctive stationery, party invitations and gifts.

We know that you have lots of options available. It is our mission to provide you with a customer-delighting experience each and every time you interact with us.

Salutations . . . Expect the Exceptional!

Croquet
vettore
burstell

22 Reviews for Salutations

Harmony · Married on 12/01/2018

I used Salutations for everything from the invitations to the welcome packets and everything in between. I could not have asked for a better turn out! Jessica was exceptionally helpful since I was in Italy for the majority of the planning process. She took such care in remembering the smallest of details while at the same time keeping the overall project moving forward so everything would arrive here on time.

I walked in quite naive to the entire process, but everyone at Salutations are so genuinely sweet that I never felt embarrassed to ask even the silliest of questions. Jessica was also great at helping me make decisions when I was completely stuck between two options.

They are extremely professional, know their products like the back of their hand and are an absolute pleasure to work with. My wedding would never have been the same without them and their incredible work.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Salutations's reply:

Harmony, Thank you so much your kind words! We all loved working with you on your invitations and accessories. With so much that goes into planning an international wedding, we are truly honored that you chose to work with us. Each piece of your invitation and all of your accessories definitely reflected the regal feel of your Italian wedding. We had the best time learning the traditions, phrases and of course hearing about all of your unique preparations! We wish you and Clemente all the best and would love to see you the next time you are in the states! Have a wonderful summer and I hope that both the hotel and restaurant are flourishing!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2013

My husband & I had the most AMAZING experience with Salutations while ordering & designing our wedding invitations. Our contact, Jessica, was so knowledgeable about stationary & all of the different options and she was so nice to work with. She was THE MOST organized person I worked with throughout my entire wedding planning process. Very detailed & on top of everything.

With Jessica's help we were able to design the most beautiful invitation suite! Many of our guests called us to rave that they had never seen anything quite like our invitations. They were blown away! Jessica was able to take our vision & ideas and turn it into something amazing. Thank you so much to Jessica, Melanie, & the rest of the Salutations team that helped us through this process!

suzi · Married on 11/10/2012

This is our second daughter to marry and we used Salutations, Charlotte both times. Melanie was fantastic...so easy to work with in every way. Especially versed in etiquette and made sure that all was well. They set us up with a Duogram that branded the whole event. Used it on save the dates, invitations, programs for the church, on the cake, stickers for gift boxes, cigar bands for cigar bar. I cannot express enough how smoothly BOTH wedding went for us. Deadlines met, timely emails...the complete package with NO hitches. many thanks to the staf at Salutations. Sorry it's my ;ast wedding:)
    Best,
    Suzi Stephens

Sent on 12/14/2012

Salutations's reply:

Suzi, Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Caroline were such a joy to work with as well. I'm so glad we were able to be a part of this special time in your life. Hope to see your smiling face again soon!

Salutations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Hayden Olivia Bridal
    Hayden Olivia Bridal Wedding Dresses

Schedule to meet with Salutations before finalizing your invitations, you will not regret it!

• 807 East Main Street, Suite 2-170 Durham, NC 27701 See on map
    9199181008 (Phone number)
    Tuesday through Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
  • 14825 Ballantyne Village Way, Suite 130 Charlotte, NC 28277 See on map
    Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.