1134 American Legion Hwy, Westport, MA 02790 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Salon Salon Limousine

Salon Salon Limousine is a wedding transportation company based out of Westport, Massachusetts. Salon Salon Limousine’s central mission is to provide their clientele with the best in ground transportation. From business events and private parties to proms and weddings, Salon Salon can cater to nearly any event. Salon Salon carries a plethora of luxury vehicles so that you can arrive at your special event looking like royalty.

Salon Salon has a whole fleet of vehicles to choose from, including classic cars, motor coaches, SUVs, sedans, standard and stretch limousines, vans, exotic cars, party buses, SUV limousines, and shuttles. Passengers can expect five-star amenities such as in-vehicle bars, DVD players, flat screens, privacy partitions, bottled water, fiber optics, premium stereo systems, and red carpet service. Guests should schedule at least three hours of rental time to get the most out of their experience. Some of the services Salon Salon Limousine offers include:

• Multiple locations

ROLLs 2
craftmen outside

30 Reviews for Salon Salon Limousine

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

A big thank you Joe at Salon Salon Limo for everything he did to make our day special with a sweet ride! We had a big group & a long drive from our first look location to the wedding venue location, so decided to ride in style & comfort with the party bus--it was absolutely perfect! Joe was a great help with scheduling transportation & confirming with us the week of the wedding the timeline. Don the driver was extremely friendly & arrived early to pick us up at all times throughout the night--he even had a corkscrew handy when we forgot one! The bus was extremely clean & up to date with modern lighting & easy to use bluetooth music system. Overall great, dependable service that helped us enjoy our wedding day even more, thank you!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Ev · Married on 10/01/2016

When I was planning my wedding, I didnt want to get a limo due to the expense, but a month before my wedding I decided that I should and I picked Salon Salon and so glad that I did! They worked with me in getting the limo I wanted and thats great being so last minute. The limo driver was amazing, called me when he would be arriving, had the umbrella out so I wouldnt get wet and once I get into the church he even fixed my dress as I was walking down the aisle with my father! He was truly great and I highly recommend Salon Salon!

Sent on 11/15/2016

They were on time, professional, the vehicles were in pristine condition and the drivers were so helpful with my dress and boutique!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Salon Salon Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Salon Salon Limousine 1
    Tux Deal
    Rent Tux From Slade Formalwear at www.sladeformalwear.com and get $200.00 off your Limousines

• 1134 American Legion Hwy Westport, Rhode Island, 02790 See on map