230 leeward rd, Fall River, MA 02720 Map · Phone number

About A-Formal Limousine & Rolls Royce

A Formal Limousine was founded in 1986. The company was originally based in Rhode Island and has since expanded to include a Massachusetts office to better service the needs of our surrounding locations. We offer 24-7 personal phone service to assist you in scheduling your travel reservations. We take pride in our professional courteous customer service.

SPECIAL OCCASIONS
A Formal Limousine has only new model cars that carry up to 15 passengers. We will tastefully decorate the inside of the limousine to celebrate all special occasions such as birthdays, engagements and anniversaries. Decorations are complimentary, including a champagne toast! Enjoy an affordable, relaxing evening of having fun with good friends without drinking and driving. Now featuring, our classic vintage 1961 Silver Cloud II Rolls Royce Service tours of Newport with a bottle of Champagne!

WEDDINGS
At A Formal Limousine, weddings are our specialty. When you reserve a limousine for your wedding day, we make you feel confident that you have chosen the proper company for your transportation needs. We will listen to details and will personalize your wedding package. We offer discount prices when additional services are reserved.

We encourage all customers to view our website to see our brand new 10 passenger and a 15 passenger “bridal 5 door” limousine. We provide complimentary soft drinks and champagne. Let us roll out the red carpet to set up the perfect wedding picture! A Formal Limousine has now added a Rolls Royce service, a classic 1961 Silver Cloud II Rolls Royce.

CORPORATE
Our vehicles are meticulously maintained and fully licensed and insured for secure, reliable service.

A Formal Limousine employs drivers that will arrive on time to safely drive you to your destination. We travel to all train stations and airports.

SERVICE AREAS
A Formal Limousine services all of Rhode Island and South Eastern Massachusetts. Below is just a list of some of cities and towns we cover.

Follow A-Formal Limousine & Rolls Royce on

Other couples have also viewed

• Princess Rolls Royce Limousine Service

1 User photo

• Bryana

Bryana B. · Married on 09/19/2019

Right on time!

Limo arrived early which was great! Made every attempt to get us there in time due to traffic :) the limo was beautiful inside and out.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Beverly · Married on 04/28/2018

I needed to get a limousine to drive my bridal party to the ceremony which was also the place where the reception was. I found A-Formal Limousine by searching Google and than found that the venue recommended them as well. I called and spoke to Tom who was very friendly and was able to accommodate us since we did not need the full 4 hour Wedding.

My finance and I were able to meet with Tom and view the limousines he had available. Both of the 10 passenger limousines were beautiful and we went with the one that we felt had the easiest access to get in and out for my elderly mother.

The day of the wedding Tom arrived, was very friendly and professional, With his years of experience, he was able to guide the wedding party and myself get into the limo in a orderly fashion. The drive to the ceremony was very smooth and relaxing.

Thank you very much to make our day special. I definitely recommend A Formal Limousine to anyone who is getting married, needs a car for prom or just needs limousine service.

Sent on 05/03/2018

A-Formal Limousine & Rolls Royce's reply:

Thanks Beverly for these very kind words , It was our pleasure being your wedding transportation for your special day .

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

I’ve used A formal many times and love the service. Tom is always willing to help you and the pricing is very reasonable! Their drivers are always on time and very professional! Highly recommended for airport trips, bachelorette parties, just a night out or for a formal occasion!

Sent on 10/13/2017

A-Formal Limousine & Rolls Royce's reply:

Thanks Lauren so glad you had Fun , Thanks for using our service again , Tom

A-Formal Limousine & Rolls Royce FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Exotic Car
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Privacy Partition
    Red Carpet Service
    Wedding Signage

• Dana Pierce Photography Wedding Photographers

For 25 years I've photographed weddings with dozens of different limo companies so when my son and daughter in law married I had my choice of many services. I chose A Formal! Most reliable vehicles, great prices and best service of any limo company I've worked with!

• 230 leeward rd Fall River, 02720 See on map
    Location of (A-Formal Limousine & Rolls Royce)