Sage Bridal

Fairfax, VA View map

Local to Fairfax, Virginia and servicing the Washington, D.C. area, bridal boutique Sage Bridal offers a wide variety of designer wedding gowns for brides-to-be. The Sage Bridal stylist team follows the mantra that every bride is “fearfully and wonderfully made,” and is passionate about meeting the needs of any budget, style, or figure.

Sage Bridal prioritizes customer satisfaction, and continues to expand to the growing needs of its customers. For your convenience, the bridal boutique has added bridal accessories (i.e. belts, garters, jewelry, veils) and flower girl dresses to its showcase. Interested brides may schedule a free appointment for dress try-ons. In addition to offering alterations and cleaning, Sage Bridal also offers monthly bridal promotions to help brides under a tight budget secure their dream dress. Sage Bridal is proud to showcase a diverse array of wedding gown selections. From classic to bohemian and white to champagne, Sage Bridal endeavors to include dress collections of every style and color. A wide selection of plus-size gowns are also available. Some of the bridal boutique’s featured designers include Azul, Justin Alexander, Sophia Tolli and Sottero and Midgley.

Other Services
Sage Bridal’s floral division provides rustic-style floral arrangements for interested couples. Consultations, delivery, setup, and cleanup are all included in the cost of every wedding floral purchase. Some of the boutique’s wedding floral options include:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Floral centerpieces
  • Gift baskets
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Jayne
    Jayne J. Married on 09/11/2021

Best bridal shop in dmv

Don't waste your time and go to Sage Bridal. I had the best experience there after getting frustrated with some bridal shops either charging too much service fee or not being prepared for the appointment at all. When I arrived, all dresses in my style were ready for me and the staffs never forced me to make a decision right away. Sometimes, some sales representatives encourage too much that you get confused after coming back home. But this bridal shop helped me clear my mind about what dresses I really want. I have been visiting at least 10 bridal shops in dmv area, and this bridal shop is by far the best shop to visit and will be visiting there for the second appointment. Hope all the brides looking for a wedding dress in the area don't experience the same frustration I had but save time by going to this shop!!
    Cori A. Married on 12/19/2020

Dream Dress Experience

I'm so grateful I found Christen. She was happy to work with me in finding my dress just 4 months before our wedding. She immediately got my style and made me feel so comfortable as I was shopping on my own. Wish I needed another dress so I could visit Christen again! You won't regret making an appointment with Sage Bridal. Christen thrives on making sure every bride looks just as she desires on her wedding day.
    Brenda A. Married on 10/10/2020

I didn’t think I’d find MY dress!

I stumbled across Sage from a wedding wire search and had never heard of it even though I live in Fairfax. It was my first dress appt and I expected to go to several places before finding the one. I went to my appt alone and Christen made me feel so comfortable and she had already picked out a bunch of dressed based on what I had told her I like. I loved the first one I put on. Then I loved the 2nd one. Then came the 3rd one and I couldn’t even remember what the first 2 looked like. I had found THE dress and I knew it. I cried. I danced. And then I said “can I try a veil?”. The first veil she pulled seemed like it was made for this dress. It added just the right bit of fabulous and I teared up more. I had wanted my mom and sisters to be there as well, so I gave them a call and we waited the 20 minutes for them to arrive. They loved it and agreed and my mom cried too. It was just such a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to get married in it! Thank you Christen for helping me find my dream dress to marry my Kristin 😂😊 You’re the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

9866 Main St Fairfax, VA, 22031
703-691-3620

Monday - Closed Tuesday - 11-6 Wednesday - 11-6 Thursday - 11-6 Friday - 11-6 Saturday - By appointment only Sunday - By appointment only
Location of (Sage Bridal)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding