9866 Main Street, Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number

About Sage Bridal

Local to Fairfax, Virginia and servicing the Washington, D.C. area, bridal boutique Sage Bridal offers a wide variety of designer wedding gowns for brides-to-be. The Sage Bridal stylist team follows the mantra that every bride is “fearfully and wonderfully made,” and is passionate about meeting the needs of any budget, style, or figure.

Sage Bridal prioritizes customer satisfaction, and continues to expand to the growing needs of its customers. For your convenience, the bridal boutique has added bridal accessories (i.e. belts, garters, jewelry, veils) and flower girl dresses to its showcase. Interested brides may schedule a free appointment for dress try-ons. In addition to offering alterations and cleaning, Sage Bridal also offers monthly bridal promotions to help brides under a tight budget secure their dream dress. Sage Bridal is proud to showcase a diverse array of wedding gown selections. From classic to bohemian and white to champagne, Sage Bridal endeavors to include dress collections of every style and color. A wide selection of plus-size gowns are also available. Some of the bridal boutique’s featured designers include Azul, Justin Alexander, Sophia Tolli and Sottero and Midgley.

Other Services
Sage Bridal’s floral division provides rustic-style floral arrangements for interested couples. Consultations, delivery, setup, and cleanup are all included in the cost of every wedding floral purchase. Some of the boutique’s wedding floral options include:

• Bouquets

sottero and midgley cohen 7sz963 back1
1faad8b0ee514f15 1518545420 690c4ad7564e0ab9 1518545419 925f666dc724bf8f 151854

17 Reviews for Sage Bridal

Brenda and Kristin · Getting married on 10/10/2020

I didn’t think I’d find MY dress!

I stumbled across Sage from a wedding wire search and had never heard of it even though I live in Fairfax. It was my first dress appt and I expected to go to several places before finding the one. I went to my appt alone and Christen made me feel so comfortable and she had already picked out a bunch of dressed based on what I had told her I like. I loved the first one I put on. Then I loved the 2nd one. Then came the 3rd one and I couldn’t even remember what the first 2 looked like. I had found THE dress and I knew it. I cried. I danced. And then I said “can I try a veil?”. The first veil she pulled seemed like it was made for this dress. It added just the right bit of fabulous and I teared up more. I had wanted my mom and sisters to be there as well, so I gave them a call and we waited the 20 minutes for them to arrive. They loved it and agreed and my mom cried too. It was just such a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to get married in it! Thank you Christen for helping me find my dream dress to marry my Kristin 😂😊 You’re the best!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Allison

Allison Cormier · Married on 08/08/2020

Don't Walk, RUN To Sage Bridal

There are about a million reasons why I gush over Christen’s bridal store, Sage. However, I’ll make this brief so you can get on your way to making an appointment with her after this pandemic is over! 1. Her experience, there isn’t a single bridal salon that I walked into that had the experience that Christen has created. She spends time on making each appointment have a special touch for the bride and her guests (I won’t spoil it here!) 2. Her atmosphere, her dresses, are organized and not overwhelming, her shop is beautifully decorated, and the music she has playing lightly in the background just makes the moments in her shop fun. 3. Christen herself, she has just the right amount of presence in the room. She helps each bride get into their dress, takes the time to adjust the dress to make it look right, and then she steps back and lets you discuss each dress with whoever your audience may be. Now, if you’re like me, and straight up ask her for her opinion she will swoop in with advice, however she lets you process and think through the dresses without being overbearing. I would highly recommend Sage Bridal if you are truly looking for special moments when you find your wedding dress.

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Moira

Moira · Married on 09/01/2019

I love Sage Bridal!

Christen helped me find THE perfect dress! It took one appointment and maybe 12 dresses. Christen helped manage the opinions of my "entourage" and I was able to find a dress I new my future husband would love. The dress was a reasonable price and alterations were minimal! If I could wear the dress every day, I would. Christen, THANK YOU so much!!

If you're getting married, go see Christen at Sage Bridal!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sage Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 9866 Main Street Fairfax, District of Columbia, 22031 See on map
    703-691-3620 (Phone number)
    Monday - Closed Tuesday - 11-6 Wednesday - 11-6 Thursday - 11-6 Friday - 11-6 Saturday - By appointment only Sunday - By appointment only
    Location of (Sage Bridal)