9866 Main St, Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number

About Sage Bridal

Local to Fairfax, Virginia and servicing the Washington, D.C. area, bridal boutique Sage Bridal offers a wide variety of designer wedding gowns for brides-to-be. The Sage Bridal stylist team follows the mantra that every bride is “fearfully and wonderfully made,” and is passionate about meeting the needs of any budget, style, or figure.

Sage Bridal prioritizes customer satisfaction, and continues to expand to the growing needs of its customers. For your convenience, the bridal boutique has added bridal accessories (i.e. belts, garters, jewelry, veils) and flower girl dresses to its showcase. Interested brides may schedule a free appointment for dress try-ons. In addition to offering alterations and cleaning, Sage Bridal also offers monthly bridal promotions to help brides under a tight budget secure their dream dress. Sage Bridal is proud to showcase a diverse array of wedding gown selections. From classic to bohemian and white to champagne, Sage Bridal endeavors to include dress collections of every style and color. A wide selection of plus-size gowns are also available. Some of the bridal boutique’s featured designers include Azul, Justin Alexander, Sophia Tolli and Sottero and Midgley.

Other Services
Sage Bridal’s floral division provides rustic-style floral arrangements for interested couples. Consultations, delivery, setup, and cleanup are all included in the cost of every wedding floral purchase. Some of the boutique’s wedding floral options include:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Floral centerpieces
  • Gift baskets
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Zoya's Atelier

21 Reviews for Sage Bridal

• Jayne

Jayne J. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Best bridal shop in dmv

Don't waste your time and go to Sage Bridal. I had the best experience there after getting frustrated with some bridal shops either charging too much service fee or not being prepared for the appointment at all. When I arrived, all dresses in my style were ready for me and the staffs never forced me to make a decision right away. Sometimes, some sales representatives encourage too much that you get confused after coming back home. But this bridal shop helped me clear my mind about what dresses I really want. I have been visiting at least 10 bridal shops in dmv area, and this bridal shop is by far the best shop to visit and will be visiting there for the second appointment. Hope all the brides looking for a wedding dress in the area don't experience the same frustration I had but save time by going to this shop!!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Cori A. · Married on 12/19/2020

Dream Dress Experience

I'm so grateful I found Christen. She was happy to work with me in finding my dress just 4 months before our wedding. She immediately got my style and made me feel so comfortable as I was shopping on my own. Wish I needed another dress so I could visit Christen again! You won't regret making an appointment with Sage Bridal. Christen thrives on making sure every bride looks just as she desires on her wedding day.

Sent on 03/04/2021

Brenda A. · Married on 10/10/2020

I didn’t think I’d find MY dress!

I stumbled across Sage from a wedding wire search and had never heard of it even though I live in Fairfax. It was my first dress appt and I expected to go to several places before finding the one. I went to my appt alone and Christen made me feel so comfortable and she had already picked out a bunch of dressed based on what I had told her I like. I loved the first one I put on. Then I loved the 2nd one. Then came the 3rd one and I couldn’t even remember what the first 2 looked like. I had found THE dress and I knew it. I cried. I danced. And then I said “can I try a veil?”. The first veil she pulled seemed like it was made for this dress. It added just the right bit of fabulous and I teared up more. I had wanted my mom and sisters to be there as well, so I gave them a call and we waited the 20 minutes for them to arrive. They loved it and agreed and my mom cried too. It was just such a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to get married in it! Thank you Christen for helping me find my dream dress to marry my Kristin 😂😊 You’re the best!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sage Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 9866 Main St Fairfax, VA, 22031 See on map
    703-691-3620 (Phone number)
    Monday - Closed Tuesday - 11-6 Wednesday - 11-6 Thursday - 11-6 Friday - 11-6 Saturday - By appointment only Sunday - By appointment only
    Location of (Sage Bridal)