9866 Main Street, Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number

About Sage Bridal

Local to Fairfax, Virginia and servicing the Washington, D.C. area, bridal boutique Sage Bridal offers a wide variety of designer wedding gowns for brides-to-be. The Sage Bridal stylist team follows the mantra that every bride is “fearfully and wonderfully made,” and is passionate about meeting the needs of any budget, style, or figure.

Sage Bridal prioritizes customer satisfaction, and continues to expand to the growing needs of its customers. For your convenience, the bridal boutique has added bridal accessories (i.e. belts, garters, jewelry, veils) and flower girl dresses to its showcase. Interested brides may schedule a free appointment for dress try-ons. In addition to offering alterations and cleaning, Sage Bridal also offers monthly bridal promotions to help brides under a tight budget secure their dream dress. Sage Bridal is proud to showcase a diverse array of wedding gown selections. From classic to bohemian and white to champagne, Sage Bridal endeavors to include dress collections of every style and color. A wide selection of plus-size gowns are also available. Some of the bridal boutique’s featured designers include Azul, Justin Alexander, Sophia Tolli and Sottero and Midgley.

Other Services
Sage Bridal’s floral division provides rustic-style floral arrangements for interested couples. Consultations, delivery, setup, and cleanup are all included in the cost of every wedding floral purchase. Some of the boutique’s wedding floral options include:

• Bouquets

Sage Bridal 7
  • Moira

Moira Andersen · Married on 09/01/2019

I love Sage Bridal!

Christen helped me find THE perfect dress! It took one appointment and maybe 12 dresses. Christen helped manage the opinions of my "entourage" and I was able to find a dress I new my future husband would love. The dress was a reasonable price and alterations were minimal! If I could wear the dress every day, I would. Christen, THANK YOU so much!!

If you're getting married, go see Christen at Sage Bridal!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Lauren Hasspacher · Married on 08/10/2019

A Wonderful Experience

My experience at Sage was my favorite by far. From the personal touches as soon as we walked in to the wonderful decor and amazing dresses, this place was wonderful! We felt welcomed and comfortable. She knew her dresses well and even sat down with us to look at other options that weren't in store. Ultimately, when I found a dress I loved at a different store, I reached back out and although she didn't carry my dress, she emailed me different suggestions of different styles similar to a dress I had tried on. She is so willing to work with her customers and is always available to help! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Jana

Jana · Married on 07/20/2019

YES to my dress!

Christen is amazing! I've been to four other bridal stores before coming to Sage Bridal and I'm so happy I found them. Most bridal store had the dresses and designers and thank god for Sage Bridal, otherwise I wouldn't have found my dress!! I had some issues with my dress after it was altered the first time, which was NOT Christens fault, but luckily she helped me through that process and everything turned out great! I'm absolutely in love with the dress and I would recommend everyone to go to Sage Bridal!

Sent on 11/06/2019
    Sage Bridal 8
    Sage Bridal 9

Sage Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 9866 Main Street Fairfax, District of Columbia, 22031 See on map
    703-691-3620 (Phone number)
    Monday - Closed Tuesday - 11-6 Wednesday - 11-6 Thursday - 11-6 Friday - 11-6 Saturday - By appointment only Sunday - By appointment only