About Sage Bridal

You are fearfully and wonderfully made

This is an exciting time for the team at Sage Bridal! We are a new store filled with enthusiasm and energy, solely focused on making your day the best it can be! Whether it's a classic style, lacy, bohemian, or one in champagne or blush, we have it! "You are fearfully and wonderfully made" means you deserve the best. We will work with every budget, style, and figure. We are excited to carry collections by Sottero and Midgley, Sophia Tolli, Justin Alexander, and Azul who recently launched! We have special bridal promotions to launch our grand opening! Stop by and check them out!

We added a floral division where we specialize in rustic style centerpieces. We just finished a wedding and the bride LOVED it! We created an album for the event, take a look!

Categories: Wedding Dress, Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Washington DC

3 Reviews for Sage Bridal

User Photos
todo alt text

The ladies at Sage were super helpful and patient. They immediately made me comfortable and beautiful. Their selection of bridal gowns and flower girls dresses are both classic and modern. Loved the experience and thankful for them!

Profile Picture Cindi, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christen Lee with Sage Bridal is amazing! She did all my decorations and flowers for my wedding and went above and beyond. Every little detail she thought of. I gave her my vision, including color scheme and favorite items I liked and she far exceeded my expectations. Christen is your girl if you want your wedding to be perfect and you know you won't worry about the little details. You won't find a better person in this area! **I will update my post with more pictures when i get them.**

Profile Picture Erin , 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Sage Bridal Pricing

Our Store

23 Photos

9866 Main Street, Fairfax, VA 22031   See On Map
703-691-3620 (phone)
Monday - Closed Tuesday - 11-6 Wednesday - 11-6 Thursday - 11-6 Friday - 11-6 Saturday - By appointment only Sunday - By appointment only