1710 N FULLER AVE, Los Angeles, CA 90046 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About SA Event Group

SA Event Group SA Event Group is a turnkey event production company based out of Los Angeles, CA.Our team of energetic and motivated entertainers will create a truly memorable event. We offer the finest DJs,MCs, Live Musicians, Motivational Dancers, and Theatrical Performers for the special event industry. We strive to provide the highest quality of entertainment to those who seek something beyond the expected.

Follow SA Event Group on

91c8fc0824de799b 1518203595 624dd92c1afdccbf 1518203593 fc1d5ae5f2f614e9 151820

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for SA Event Group

Shalini · Married on 03/31/2018

Axay, Thank you for DJ’ing our wedding and reception! You did an incredible job from start to finish! The baraat was lively right from the start. I was very happy with the dholi and party van. You and the MC did an excellent job of getting people hyped early in the morning and getting them through the baraat by providing direction. The baraat was so much fun due to the live dhol and MC getting everyone, including aunties and uncles into the action. The dholi really got the crowd involved and got everyone chanting to the music. The wedding music was also excellent. It was peaceful and gave an elegant and traditional flair to the wedding. When I stepped into our reception, I could not believe that it was our wedding hall. The lighting was incredible and made the hall feel like an ultra-modern lounge or club. The moving heads lights were very cool and added a great effect to the overall feel of the place. The custom monogram was also very elegant and the placement was perfect in the middle of our head table. I was overall extremely pleased with the lighting of our reception. The music for the reception was incredibly high energy and perfect for the crowd, right from the get go. I’ll never forget the intros for our wedding party…easily the most fun I’ve had and our crowd was pumped when we started our grand entrance. Also, MC did an excellent job of getting through the reception program including intros, speeches, cake cutting & dance Floor was Lit. Thanks Again

Sent on 05/02/2018

Puja · Married on 01/27/2018

Axay and his team at SA Event Group are absolutely phenomenal. The overall booking process was simple and saved us so much time. Leading up to our wedding his client services team helped tremendously with creating our timeline and song suggestion lists. I would totally recommend them to anyone whos looking for a professional company.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Sonal · Married on 11/24/2012

Dj Axay,

Where do I even begin? You were amazing three years ago when you were the DJ for my sisters wedding and now Prime Wedding DJs rocked my party. You made the entire wedding weekend memorable starting from Garba, to the Baraat, Wedding Ceremony and last but not least the Reception. The statement "a good DJ will make or break a party" - if you want to be sure that the DJ will rock believe us, you won't regret that Jigar and his crew will do so. Every single person at the party was on the dance floor breaking it down from Hindi to American songs. The LED lighting made the banquet hall look amazing. The music and professionalism made an impression on us all. Thank you for making our special day a memorable event that no one will ever forget!!

Lots of Love,
    Janki & Vinit

Sent on 02/26/2018

SA Event Group FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• 1710 N FULLER AVE Los Angeles, 90046 See on map