Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ryanne Bee Photography

Ryanne Bee Photography is a wedding photography service located in Santa Barbara, California. The woman behind the lens believes in you, your day and the magic that exists between you and your loved one. Described as loving the light and valuing the dark, Ryanne captures it all, from the intimate, the genuine and the deeply felt moments of your wedding day.

Experience
Ryanne is an award-winning photographer, winning multiple WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards. Her work combines elements of contemporary, film and photojournalism to give whimsical, pristine and exceptional photographs her clients will cherish for a lifetime.

She enjoys getting to know her couples and strives to capture a portion of the weddings she shoots using old fashion film for a grainy, natural touch to your wedding collection. She believes all couples deserve something special, and this is her way to provide that service. Ryanne Bee Photography offers the following services:

• Collection of film shots
  • Wedding portraits
  • Digital files
  • Multiple locations

Other Services
Ryanne Bee Photography provides memories in more than just one way. She also offers the following services:

• Albums
jennyaustin90of905web
mattdove 382 of 492web
celesteaaron273of1194web
Ryanne Bee Photography
santa barbara wedding photographers creative portr
sarahdavid379of641web
sheenajames 156 of 392web
scwedding984of988
kateangel 433 of 797web
hyojonathan 166 of 186web
Ryanne Bee Photography
santa barbara weddings candid portraits
Ryanne Bee Photography
santa barbara weddings creative portraits
Ryanne Bee Photography
santa barbara wedding film photographer
sheenajames 392 of 392web

Ryanne Bee Photography 6
Ryanne Bee Photography 7

Jane McNicoll · Getting married on 03/21/2020

we love Ryanne!

Ryanne was the perfect choice for our wedding day. My fiance and I wanted a no-fuss wedding, and Ryanne turned out to be the queen of no-fuss. She was responsive and organized, not to mention an exceptionally great value. She was great to work with the day of as well. Neither my fiance or I are very comfortable in front of the camera but she helped to keep us looking natural and happy in all of our shots. I loved every single one of the pictures in the gallery. Her unique style is timeless yet dynamic. I will always be grateful to Ryanne for helping us preserve the memories of our special day and would recommend her over and over again to anyone looking to do the same for theirs.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kurt N · Married on 06/14/2019

Everything we wanted

We wanted our civil ceremony to be small but we still wanted photos to commemorate the day. Ryanne worked with us, not only with our schedule, but our budget as well and produced artistic and emotional imagery that perfectly captured our day.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Ryanne Bee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Reeh TV
    Reeh TV Wedding Videographers

Ryanne is such a talented photographer! She uses some fun techniques that really get you some one of a kind imagery! She shoots a lot of film as well which gives you such an amazing look and nice diversity! I've had Ryanne shoot some portraits for me and they are some of my favorite photos I've ever taken! I recommend her to all of my friends and family and I would hire her in a second to photograph my own wedding! I've also been lucky enough to work alongside Ryanne shooting weddings and she puts her clients at ease instantly and gets some pretty amazing imagery! I would love to work with her again and if you get the chance to work with her your going to have a great time!

• Michel B. Events
    Michel B. Events Wedding Planners

I enjoyed working with Ryanne Bee at a recent wedding. She shot beautiful images and did an amazing job. I look forward to working with her again in the future.