Ryan Hirschberg Photography

Truckee, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Photography is a special medium to me. It blends art and technology, prediction and reaction, light and shadow. It captures a moment in time and preserves it, allowing the viewer to experience that moment again and again. I love how photographs tell a story of a moment. I also love how a photograph can bring up other sensory memories: the sounds, the smells, the excitement or sweetness of that moment captured. I love my job of being a visual storyteller, knowing that I am creating images for my clients so that they may relive those special moments for years to come. I am honored to be an intimate part of your event, and allowing me the opportunity to capture the special moments of your life.

My style blends photojournalism with advertising photography to create impactful images full of emotion. My friendly demeanor and quiet professionalism puts my clients at ease, allowing me to capture their best. My goal is to document all the beautiful details, emotions, and interactions as they happen naturally. It's the collection of these images that tell the memorable story of the people and places in front of my lens. Thank you for viewing my passion. I look forward to hearing from you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Megan Married on 09/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I was searching for a photographer to capture memories at our not-so-traditional wedding reception, I was kind of lost as to what questions I should ask or what exactly I wanted. My husband and I chose to elope together in advance of throwing a party with our family and friends, but still wanted our memories captured. Without the traditional getting ready pics, vows exchange, or posed bridal party pictures, I kind of lacked direction as to what Ryan would do for four hours... I just wanted him there! So I just said "capture what's happening." I wanted to see everything that was going on when I couldn't be everywhere at once! And Ryan delivered... above and beyond any expectations I could have expressed. Ryan took all the regular couple and family shots, and we did follow tradition with our cake cutting, toasts, and father-daughter dance, etc. But what brings tears to my eyes every time I look at our album is basically "the happy" that is in every image. Candid conversations, hugs from relatives that hadn't seen each other in years - Ryan was able to plant himself right in the action for image after image. Moreover, he worked so many camera angles to capture the amazing natural light that occurred at our beautiful outside location. Put simply, he just knows his stuff! Whether you are the pickiest bride or the easiest-going, I promise you will be thrilled with Ryan's work. Cheers!
    Chris Married on 08/16/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ryan is personable, professional and the quality of his work is very good. We would hire him again, except there won't be a second wedding :)
    Stacy A. Married on 10/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not have asked for better photography for our wedding. Ryan traveled to a place he had never been and was able to capture beautiful pictures. He worked well with all of our guests and we did not even know he was there during our vows. It was an overall great experience.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Truckee, 96161
Location of (Ryan Hirschberg Photography)

Ryan Hirschberg Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ryan Hirschberg Photography include in the starting price?

Ryan Hirschberg Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Ryan Hirschberg Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ryan Hirschberg Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What photography styles does Ryan Hirschberg Photography offer?

Ryan Hirschberg Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ryan Hirschberg Photography offer?

Ryan Hirschberg Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day

What photography materials does Ryan Hirschberg Photography offer for wedding events?

Ryan Hirschberg Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ryan Hirschberg Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ryan Hirschberg Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding