Pacific Grove, CA 93950 Map · Phone number

Ryan Chard Smith Photography 6
Ryan Chard Smith Photography 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Best. Wedding. Photographer. Ever.

I cannot say enough about how incredible Ryan is and how happy we are to have had him as our wedding photographer! Not only did our pictures turn out amazing, but he was the kindest person and made the entire experience comfortable and fun— especially for someone who doesn’t always love getting their picture taken. My husband and I didn’t realize that you end up spending a lot of time with your photographer on the day of the wedding and we were so happy it was Ryan! I’ve been recommending Ryan to all my recently engaged friends because I think his work far surpasses any other photographer I’ve seen. We’ll cherish the memories we have from our pictures forever.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Ryan Chard Smith Photography 8
    Ryan Chard Smith Photography 9
    Ryan Chard Smith Photography 10
    Ryan Chard Smith Photography 11
    Ryan Chard Smith Photography 12
    Ryan Chard Smith Photography 13

Parker · Married on 09/29/2018

Ryan photographed our recent wedding and we couldn't be happier. I knew from the photos on Ryan's website that he would do an incredible job, but I was totally unprepared for how truly blown away I'd be by the photos. He's shared a He's shared a few preview photos with us, and they feel so authentically 'us'. I feel so happy every time I look at them because they really capture the day as we experienced it. I can't wait to see the full gallery.

Aside from his incredible photography skills, Ryan is awesome to hang out with. We're both a little awkward in front of the camera, and we didn't come in with a list of shots we wanted to make sure we had. Ryan made us both feel instantly comfortable by giving us just enough direction and laughed right along with us during some of our more awkward moments. He was super patient with our crazy families during the family photos, and is just a calm, easy going guy who's great to be around.

Leading up to the wedding, Ryan was super responsive over email and phone. Despite having never worked at our venue before, he showed up early to scout out some places for our first look and other photos, and he found some amazing spots that I never would have thought of.

In short, not only is Ryan a talented and brilliant photographer, but he is a great person to spend your wedding day with. Don't hesitate to work with Ryan, we couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Ryan

Ryan Brazil · Married on 07/13/2018

Amazing photographer!

Ryan was a gift from heaven! He captured our amazing day, and made us feel so special and so relaxed. He has a true passion for photography and capturing each couples' unique story and style. We am so happy with all the beautiful photos we ended up with, and we cannot stop looking at them. We are so happy we got to work with Ryan, and we feel lucky that he was able to capture our wedding day.

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Ryan Chard Smith Photography 14
    Ryan Chard Smith Photography 15

Ryan Chard Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• Pacific Grove, 93950 See on map