161 Pioneer Rd., Watsonville, CA 95076 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Event By Dawn

Event By Dawn is an exceptional wedding planning company based in Watsonville, California. Lead planner and owner, Dawn, has been planning well-budgeted weddings for couples since 2012, and has paved a smooth, fun-filled path to marriage for dozens of couples. This team will work with you in order to turn the wedding of your dreams into a reality. Event By Dawn also offers couples access to a number of packages to choose from, depending on their preferred level of professional involvement. Whether you’re after start-to-finish full wedding planning, or simple day-of coordination, Event By Dawn has you covered.

Event By Dawn provides couples with a number of special services to help give them the wedding day they desire and deserve. Some of their services include:

• Budget analysis

Event By Dawn 6
Event By Dawn 7

Marlena · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing, highly recommended

Dawn was amazing! She was primarily my day of coordinator, but also included prelim vendor coordination. We had some issues with my caterer, but she assisted us and worked to manage them (above and beyond her scope).
    Not only that, her responsiveness was amazing. Most vendors don't talk to you much until a month before the wedding. She was not like this. She reached out multiple times over the course of planning and helped provide advise on multiple situations.
    She provided multiple vendor recommendations, sadly most were booked when I contacted them. But she did really well in coordinating vendors that were new to her.
    Her experience and recommendations for events/timeline were solid and we adopted almost all of them.
    On the day, she used walkie-talkies that were a genius idea. Helped a lot, especially because the layout of our venue.
    The day turned out amazing. She was flexible in sudden changes/items that came up, and worked well with my family.
    All in all, I highly recommend her for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Karelaine

Karelaine Walworth · Married on 08/10/2019

Dawn is amazing

I cannot say enough about how amazing Dawn is! Not only is she a kind and wonderful human, but she is an excellent wedding coordinator! She was with us every step of the way...answering every question, going out of her way to accommodate our requests, and in general, making sure our day was perfect. It was such a pleasure working with her. Thank you, Dawn!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Kendall · Married on 07/13/2019

Attentive, real, direct

Dawn was great. I knew going into it that I was a bad planner so she went the extra mile to help me organize my big day. She gave me great referrals that I used and were familiar with the property. She was very organized with the paperwork of our timeline so it was easy to use on my end and understandable. She called and texted me back immediately when I just had quick small questions. And the most important she

Sent on 08/02/2019