Westbourne Street, Roslindale, MA 02131 Map · Phone number

RSP12watermark
LauraWidnessofRubyShoesPhotographyHackettThankYouCards14

13 Reviews for Ruby Shoes Photography

Colleen · Married on 08/05/2016

Laura was the perfect photo companion a girl could ask for - she made my photo booth dreams come true! She was so great to work with and fun to watch interact with my guests. Encouraging silly faces, natural happiness, and even getting unexpected guests in front of the camera. She has a wonderful energy and is a treat to be around. You can totally tell her passion is photos! 10/10!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2013

Laura was unbelievably helpful and easy going. Not only did she allow us to book our engagement session at the last minute (due to being screwed out of a previous contract by another photographer), she let us switch days and times to accommodate better weather. We Skyped with her before we met and after an hour of chatting and laughing we felt like we had known Laura forever!

The day of our outing she treated us to appetizers and drinks before we started our photo adventure. Once the session began she was so great at “coaching” us along the way and always kept us laughing. We were able to get photos in so many varying locations and in a multitude of poses. AND when we were freezing our butts off she let us take a 20 minute break to have hot chocolate (her treat AGAIN).

I also wanted shots at night, so she lugged around all this awesome (but heavy) equipment so she could capture the perfect shots without the help of daylight. ANDDDD after telling us she would provide edited images in 4-5 weeks (perfectly acceptable timeline), she surprised us with a “sneak peak” of 50 (!) edited images only 1 week after our shoot!!

Seriously, I can not say enough good things about Laura and Ruby Shoes Photography, she is worth every penny.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Natalie · Married on 06/02/2012

I was a little apprehensive about hiring a wedding photographer, because in general I am not a fan of wedding photography. What I had previously seen was just really posed and fake. My opinion about the industry suddenly changed when I discovered Laura Wideness of Ruby Shoes photography. From our very first correspondence she was so warm, helpful and professional. I had a really good feeling about her from the start. When we finally met the day before my wedding, she was so kind and excited for me that we just clicked right away. I remember getting all dolled up with my bridal party on the big day, and as Laura was taking pictures of us, it felt like she was an old friend, instead of just a vendor I had hired. During the entire day, her and Vince (who was assisting her) were like the Indiana Jones' of photography, going to any lengths to get the perfect shot, standing in the rain and wind to capture every moment. It was great and so much fun. The pictures they took are simply amazing, and my husband and I could not be more thrilled. It makes me want to renew my vows so that I can work with Laura all over again!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Award

Ruby Shoes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Videographer For Wedding
    Videographer For Wedding Wedding Videographers

Great folks over the Ruby Shoes Photography. Had a lot of fun working with them! They even had a FUN photo booth during the reception, people loved it.

• Waves Media Weddings
    Waves Media Weddings Wedding Videographers

We love working with Ruby Shoes Photography! They are extremely friendly, professional, and creative. Their work in the end is truly amazing. Definitely check them out!

• Clockwork
    Clockwork Wedding Bands

Fantastic to work with. Totally professional. We have worked with Laura twice (at least), and it's always a pleasure!

• Westbourne Street Roslindale, 02131 See on map