Ricky Lane, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8

About RSVP by B Wedding Coordination

RSVP by B Wedding Coordination is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Poughkeepsie, New York. RSVP by B understands how much stress can be involved when you plan your own wedding. Their goal is to help you remove stress from the wedding planning process to create the celebration of your dreams. They’ll go over all of the details and logistics of your dream day, taking your unique ideas and turning them into a reality. No matter how big or small, RSVP by B Wedding Coordination can help you sit back, relax, and enjoy one of the most important days of your life.

RSVP by B Wedding Coordination can offer planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Their team provides a diverse range of services, such as:

• Budget analysis

RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 6
RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 7

Marriele Mango · Getting married on 06/03/2021

100% Recommend

Bianca was so helpful. We were taken back when we learned that the venue required a day-of-coordinator, but it ended up being a blessing. Bianca made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing the day-of and before the wedding she gave us recommendations and answered all our questions.

Also, Bianca is one of the only professionals in town who didn't make me feel like I was getting robbed to have day-of assistance. I'd recommend her to everyone in need of a little wedding help!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Meryl Stevenson · Married on 06/22/2019

Best day ever!

We hired RSVP by B because we knew we would need a day of coordinator and I am not really a detail person. We are SO SO SO glad we did. My motto while we were getting ready for the wedding was to make sure that we had people involved who we felt comfortable with and trusted and Bianca and her team were all of that and more! From the moment I met Bianca, I knew that she would be on top of it and she helped me with everything leading up to the wedding and was always willing to hop on the phone! On the day of the wedding there was an issue with our shuttle transportation for guests and Jane & Stefania handled it all seamlessly and I didn't even find out about the snag until my husband and I were on the honeymoon and he spilled the beans. Each detail of our wedding was so beautiful and we couldn't imagine a better day. Every one of our guests commented on how much the wedding "felt" like us as a couple and I owe that to the care that Bianca & Jane put into every detail. We felt so relaxed on the day of and we honestly wish we could hang out with them all the time :) Thank you Bianca, Jane and Stefania!!! We love you!!! - Meryl & Jon

Sent on 08/14/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Crested Hen Farms
    Crested Hen Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

BIanca is wonderful. We always recommend her to our couples who need a coordinator or planner. Highly recommend.

• Owl's Eye Studios
    Owl's Eye Studios Wedding Photographers

Bianca is a true professional and goes out of her way to please and take care of her clients, Ive had the pleasure of working with Bianca as her photographer for her own wedding and side by side for clients of ours with Bianca as a planner, she's fun, personable and sweet. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

• Ricky Lane Poughkeepsie, NY, 12601 See on map