RSVP by B Wedding Coordination Reviews

RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 6
RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 7

Marriele Mango · Getting married on 06/03/2021

100% Recommend

Bianca was so helpful. We were taken back when we learned that the venue required a day-of-coordinator, but it ended up being a blessing. Bianca made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing the day-of and before the wedding she gave us recommendations and answered all our questions.

Also, Bianca is one of the only professionals in town who didn't make me feel like I was getting robbed to have day-of assistance. I'd recommend her to everyone in need of a little wedding help!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Lynn J · Married on 12/29/2018

Centerpieces

Bianca is amazing! We had asked her to do the centerpieces and the bathroom baskets for our wedding. She responded to us very quickly via email and phone call. I showed her a picture of how we wanted our centerpieces and Bianca went above and beyond. The centerpieces were beautiful. She bought all the materials and looked for sales to save us money. Bianca checked in at every step of the way to make sure we liked everything. The final price was very reasonable. The bathroom baskets were very nicely put together. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Bianca!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Derek Errigo · Married on 10/20/2018

Bianca - our saviour!

Bianca and her team are amazing!!! We met Bianca through the Crested Hen, our wedding venue, and knew immediately that we found our wedding coordinator. Being an anxious person in general, and incorporating the additional stress of wedding planning, I don't know what I would have done without Bianca!

Bianca made our dreams become a reality, especially with our short time frame. Due to a cancellation with our original wedding venue, and a *lucky* cancellation at the Crested Hen, we met Bianca. Bianca worked extra hard in a few short weeks to make sure that we got everything we wanted and more. While I thought I had a good handle on the planning, I can truly say I have no idea what I would have done without Bianca. Bianca thought of things I would have totally overlooked. Walking into our wedding venue was surreal and magical - speaking with Bianca for so many hours about decor truly paid off.

Even on the evening of the rehearsal (the night before our wedding), Bianca made sure everything was in place. When we realized we didn't have music or a musician for the church ceremony, Bianca jumped right on it and we secured a musician for our ceremony before the end of the rehearsal!

We are truly thankful for meeting Bianca and having her as a part our big day!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 8
    RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 9
    RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 10

Caroline O'Donnell · Married on 09/29/2018

The best wedding coordinator.

Bianca and her team were incredible. From our first call with Bianca to the time we left the reception, Bianca and her team could not have been better. Her attention to detail, her responsiveness, he attitude and everything in between was perfect. Our day went better than we could have imagined and that was all because of Bianca. The timeline she created was the perfect amount of speeches and parent dances with lots and lots of open dance floor time. I would recommend Bianca to anyone that is looking for a wedding coordinator in the area. She was absolutely spectacular.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

Bianca and her team are AMAZING! I was a DIY bride who wanted to have a hand in every single decision and design element. I had so much anxiety leading up to the wedding as to how everything would be executed without me being there. The week leading up the wedding, Bianca met with me at the venue to walk through every last detail. I felt so confident after this that she would do a great job. All I can say is that my day turned out BETTER than I had ever expected! I feel like that rarely happens with wedding but I still look back on that day and wonder how it went off so well. Bianca is responsive, trustworthy, she listens to what you want, and she executes! I would recommend her 10000000x over again!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Marisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Bianca is incredible! Our wedding was everything we dreamed and it was due in large part to her. We were consistently impressed by her responsiveness. She was able to make fantastic referrals, including an amazing tailor to help with a last minute wedding dress emergency! For six months leading up to and on the day of, Bianca and her assistant Jane worked with us and our vendors to ensure that everything ran smoothly. It was worth every cent and more!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Angie · Married on 10/14/2017

Bianca and her assistant, Jane are absolutely fabulous. Bianca is flexible, focused, and professional. My favorite thing about her is that she has great intuition for what she does. She can tell how hands-on or hands-off you'd like her to be. She can be a great listener, and, yet, knows how to keep you on track if you're going off track. I'd give more stars if I could.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Christopher · Married on 10/07/2017

Great experience overall, made our wedding smooth and exactly how we dreamed it would be!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Bianca and her team were awesome! Bianca was always there for us when we needed her or had any concern. My husband and I are very grateful that we had RSVP by B to help us plan and make sure everything went smooth on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Bonnie · Married on 08/26/2017

As the mother of the bride who was involved in many details of wedding planning, I was thrilled to have Bianca come on board to assist us as the wedding neared. She stayed on top of the many vendors, provided excellent advice about the setup, which was critical since the venue was our home, and ensured that everything looked perfect during the final hours of preparation. She and her assistant made sure the event flowed smoothly from the ceremony, to cocktails, to the party. Her thoughtful presence allowed us to fully enjoy the glorious day!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Adam · Married on 07/24/2017

My wife and I are so glad we had Bianca to help us make sure everything went smoothly. Bianca's preparation, organization and attention to detail ensured that we had a stress-free wedding day. We highly recommend RSVP by B to anyone getting married so you can focus on enjoying the day and not on all the details.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Brad · Married on 07/01/2017

Bianca actually assisted in planning 3 events over one weekend. She has great contacts and was a great choice in the Hudson Valley. She kept us on track and worked to make sure our event was amazing.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Kim · Married on 05/27/2017

Cannot say enough good things about Bianca. She got our wedding planning on track and with a smile! She coordinated our barn wedding which involved bringing in vendors for everything, including some that have never been to our venue. She was so sweet and made wedding planning? a piece of cake for us. Her wing woman, Jane, took our wedding day fun to the next level making sure our drinks were full and we, our parents and our wedding party were aware of where to be next. Totally amazing- would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2017

My civil wedding was just what i wanted it. Simple, romantic and sweet, Bianca was very patient to me, friendly and she focused on the details Giving me some nice ideas with the venue! She did everything i wanted at a reasonable cost. I am very happy i found her to help me with this pop up wedding.! ??????????

Sent on 12/07/2016

Natalie · Married on 10/09/2016

Bianca was amazing!!! She was very responsive, going above and beyond in terms of availability. She was helpful with suggestions but clearly focused on carrying out our vision. Bianca's experience in dealing with vendors and putting all the many pieces together seamlessly ensured that the wedding day went beautifully. I cannot say enough good things!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

If you want a care-free, no worries type of wedding day Bianca and her team are the ones to hire! Before I even get into the perfect day let me tell you Bianca was available at all times even to answer the silliest of questions. She assisted me with vendor referrals, writing my ceremony, making the timeline, and just overall helping me keep calm through the whole process! She sent me updated "to-do" lists to ensure that I was on schedule and completing things in a timely manner for the wedding. As for the rehearsal and day of everything was perfect. She conducted the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew exactly where & what time they were needed. When our big day began she checked in with me to see if there was anything I needed and made sure everything flowed seamlessly. She kept not only myself but my vendors and bridal party right on schedule and we started right on time!! I was never bothered with questions from anyone Bianca took charge of all the vendors and in the last resort came to me for questions. I can not reiterate it any more other than it was PERFECT and I was completely WORRY FREE. Thank you again for making my dream wedding my reality and being such a special part of my "happily ever after". Team Bianca!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Jazmin · Married on 08/27/2016

Bianca was absolutely fantastic! If you are on the endless search for a Planner, look no further! She is organized, patient, and extremely accommodating. She and her assistant kept everything on track for the entirety of my wedding day and my husband and I didn't have to lift a finger. There was no task, big or small, that Bianca did not execute perfectly. I'd hire a million times over if given the chance!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Aaron · Married on 06/25/2016

My beautiful wedding would not have been possible without the hard work of Bianca Hendricks: RSVP By B. As my Day of Coordinator, Bianca took so much care and time to understand the vision I had for my intimate rustic wedding. She actually spent months prior to the wedding communicating with me via email, text and phone to make sure that I was on track and had everything I needed for the wedding. She even scheduled and accompanied me to various meetings with vendors and was so patient and understanding with my pickiness and indecisiveness. Her expertise, professionalism and friendly disposition leading up to the wedding eased my anxiety about the numerous details of the wedding. The day of the wedding I had complete trust in Bianca, she was calm, collected and in control of the day and other vendors. She made sure that everything was executed perfectly and on schedule from hair and makeup, travel and traffic times, photography..... Every detail Imaginable. She went above and beyond regarding every aspect! Thanks to Bianca, myself, my Fiance and our Families were able to relax and enjoy our wedding. Thanks to Bianca I wish I could relive my wedding day every single day, it was that beautiful! Thanks to Bianca on that day my fiance and I felt like we were floating. It would be unwise to not have a Wedding Coordinator/Day of coordinator for your wedding, and If Bianca is available for your Big Day do not hesitate to book her, she will have your back every step of the way. She will be there for you!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Georgia · Married on 05/27/2016

Bianca was EXTREMELY helpful to us in planning our ceremony. We were supposed to have a friend officiate our wedding, and we hired Bianca to help us write the ceremony. She was great in pulling readings for us to choose from, in addition to figuring out the flow of the ceremony. After our friend could not officiate, Bianca was wonderful in working with the officiant that we ended up hiring. She ensured that our ceremony went smoothly. We couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/07/2016

RSVP by B is an amazing company! Received the best treatment for my event and felt like I was the number one priority! With options to customize my event to my exact liking made me extremely happy. I'm thankful for a business that has the clients needs in the forefront of their minds. Thanks to Bianca for pulling off yet another amazing event and making my family feel so incredible and so important. I recommend RSVP by B to anyone planning an event or wedding (including surprise events ;) ). So thankful for such amazing service! ??

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 12/05/2015

When I first got engaged I was pregnant with our daughter so the stress of planning a wedding was a lot. Have bianca help me every step of the way was amazing and if it wasnt for her my wedding would of never happened! All the way up to the day she was on top of everything she was efficiant and she snapped me back into reality when I would start to get crazy! On my wedding day I had not one worry in the world and it went off without a hitch all because of the amazing work by bianca. I would truly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding she is realistic, professional, helpful, and amazing! Thanks for everything you did to give me the wedding of my dreams!!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Renee · Married on 10/03/2015

Bianca and her team are a lifesaver. We hired someone else and it did not work out. Bianca saved me from myself when the other planner fell on the ball on everything even from knowing who we were. With Bianca we weren't just another couple but she understood our style and vibe for our special day. We were a DIY wedding in Woodstock, NY!

Bianca is a well of resources from suggestions of layout to florists to make-up artists. Her team pitched in even helped us MC our day. Something I honestly forgot we needed. Bianca and her team will be your wedding brain.

Honestly, everyone was so shocked that her small team pulled off the whole day seamlessly considering the crazy bad weather, thanks Tropical Storm Joaquin (btw late arrivals and early food time). I can go on and on about how amazing Bianca and her team were for us through out our wedding planning and day of. Do not hesitate to book her for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Carla · Married on 09/06/2015

What can I say about Bianca...AWESOMENESS!! We worked so well together. She knew what I needed on my wedding day and delivered. She kept us on time and on budget. She was hired as a same day coordinator but did way more then that. She would take late night phone calls to help me deal with vendor issues. She shared her knowledge with how to handle vendors. She was trustworthy and kept me from becoming a bridezilla. My husband is most grateful to her. She did our final walk through and orchestrated our rehearsal for the wedding. She managed everyone well, especially the drunk ones and when my mother in law was stung by a bee. She worked well with my vendors and they were very appreciative as to her team approach to our wedding. Bianca you truly bought peace and happiness to our crazy weekend and I plan to use your expertise again...maybe a baby shower in the future!!
    p.s. Jackie, her assistant was awesome too :o)

Sent on 09/10/2015

Erika · event on 11/24/2014

Bianca is an ambitious individual who always strive to attain her goals and those of her bridal clients. She continues to create beautiful events, remain positive, and aspire to new heights. Bianca, via her company, RSVP By Bianca has created wedding wonderlands, creative bridal soirées, and timeless events. As a wedding professional myself, I admire Bianca’s dedication, professionalism, creative ideas, and attention to detail.

Sent on 12/18/2014

RSVP by B Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Erika!