RSVP by B Wedding Coordination Reviews

RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 6
RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 7

Marriele Mango · Getting married on 06/03/2021

100% Recommend

Bianca was so helpful. We were taken back when we learned that the venue required a day-of-coordinator, but it ended up being a blessing. Bianca made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing the day-of and before the wedding she gave us recommendations and answered all our questions.

Also, Bianca is one of the only professionals in town who didn't make me feel like I was getting robbed to have day-of assistance. I'd recommend her to everyone in need of a little wedding help!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Keryl

Keryl Morris Policano · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing...highly recommend

Bianca helped us every step of the way with all the details that goes into a wedding. What really stood out to me and is critical in my opinion was how responsive she was. She would immediately response to emails, texts, etc. she made everything super easy and calmed our nerves! The day of the wedding I was nervous but when I saw how beautiful everything was, I was so happy. Bianca is amazing at what she does! Our wedding wouldn’t have been as great as it was without her! I would highly recommend! Thank you Bianca for making our day so special!

Alicia Loscalzo · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing investment!

RSVP by B is an incredible service! Bianca helped us in the months leading up to our wedding about details and organization and helped to reach out to vendors and coordinate with our venue. Jane and Terry were amazing coordinators on our big day and made everything run so efficiently and smoothly! They truly took care of us and our bridal party the entire day and didn’t let a single hiccup reach us- they handled everything right away with grace! Jane is the best wedding “mom” who made sure we ate and our drinks were full all night. This is by the far the best investment we made in our wedding. Without RSVP by B, I would not have been calm or relaxed the day of, which is what every bride needs and deserves. Thank you for making our day so relaxed and fun

Jessica Melnick · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful planners!

My husband and I are very happy to have worked with Bianca and Jane for our wedding. We were undecided for quite a while about wedding planners, and by the time we asked Bianca she had already booked another wedding for our date. She was very flexible and offered to have her assistants, Jane, and Stefania attend our wedding after she helped us with some initial planning.

Bianca was incredibly organized, and very responsive to all our questions! She also was good about offering to get in touch with certain vendors we were looking for, or giving us suggestions of some she had successfully worked with previously. Both she and Jane came out to the venue for our final planning meeting, walked us through everything, taking as much time as we needed.

On the day of the wedding, Jane and Stefania were wonderful. They were attentive to all details, and I didn’t feel like I had to worry about anything! Jane took all our flowers and decorations and made sure they were in the correct spots, as well as making sure the tables were set up the way we wanted. Jane is an incredibly warm and positive person, and I felt extremely comfortable and relaxed with her around!

My husband and I would definitely recommend Bianca and her team for your wedding!

Kate McWatters · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

We had an absolutely amazing experience working with Bianca and Jane of RSVP by B! As our day-of wedding coordinator, Bianca made sure we didn’t have to worry about anything on our big day. Leading up to the wedding, Bianca had wonderful vendor recommendations and was extremely responsive by phone and email. She was friendly and easy to work with- making her feel like an old friend by the time our wedding rolled around. We were completely comfortable trusting her with day-of set up and coordination- everything was perfectly in-line with our vision, and came together even better than expected! Bianca managed our ceremony and reception timing seamlessly, working with our other vendors to ensure everything ran on schedule. She even made sure my husband and I had a few quiet moments alone throughout the day to eat and really take everything in. All of Bianca’s hard work and behind-the-scenes coordination helped make our day absolutely magical!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Cooper · Married on 08/31/2019

Good planning makes a flawless wedding!

Loved working with Bianca at RSVP by B for our wedding celebration! I’m a project manager by day and love to plan, so I was looking for someone who would cover my blind spots during the planning stage and step in more fully on the day to execute on my vision. Bianca and her team did just that! She asked all the right questions leading up to the event and helped make sure things were organized so that the festivities would run smoothly. For the reception, I left her a room full of (organized) decorations and a rough layout for the tables, then came back after the ceremony to a beautiful dining hall and reception! She made sure I was taken care of all day while still giving me plenty of space to just be with my friends and family and husband. From cocktails after the ceremony to a coordinator to help with family photos ... everything went so smoothly! She even helped coordinate local baby sitters to look after the small children during the reception! Once the party ended, her team helped consolidate all decorations and gifts so it was easy to pack up. Bianca was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Thank you Bianca! The day wouldn’t have been flawless without you and your team!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Meryl Stevenson · Married on 06/22/2019

Best day ever!

We hired RSVP by B because we knew we would need a day of coordinator and I am not really a detail person. We are SO SO SO glad we did. My motto while we were getting ready for the wedding was to make sure that we had people involved who we felt comfortable with and trusted and Bianca and her team were all of that and more! From the moment I met Bianca, I knew that she would be on top of it and she helped me with everything leading up to the wedding and was always willing to hop on the phone! On the day of the wedding there was an issue with our shuttle transportation for guests and Jane & Stefania handled it all seamlessly and I didn't even find out about the snag until my husband and I were on the honeymoon and he spilled the beans. Each detail of our wedding was so beautiful and we couldn't imagine a better day. Every one of our guests commented on how much the wedding "felt" like us as a couple and I owe that to the care that Bianca & Jane put into every detail. We felt so relaxed on the day of and we honestly wish we could hang out with them all the time :) Thank you Bianca, Jane and Stefania!!! We love you!!! - Meryl & Jon

Sent on 08/14/2019

Lynn J · Married on 12/29/2018

Centerpieces

Bianca is amazing! We had asked her to do the centerpieces and the bathroom baskets for our wedding. She responded to us very quickly via email and phone call. I showed her a picture of how we wanted our centerpieces and Bianca went above and beyond. The centerpieces were beautiful. She bought all the materials and looked for sales to save us money. Bianca checked in at every step of the way to make sure we liked everything. The final price was very reasonable. The bathroom baskets were very nicely put together. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Bianca!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Bianca Is Incredible!

I don't even know where to begin. Bianca and her team are incredible. I had so much anxiety leading up to the wedding, because I wanted to make sure that everything went perfect. The week leading up to the wedding, we found out that a nor'easter was going to hit NY on my wedding day. Bianca called me to make sure that we had a rain plan and walked me through all of our options in terms of tents, heat, etc. Bianca met with me at the venue to walk through every last detail and I am so grateful for her. The day turned out even better than I could have imagined and every detail was perfect. Me and my husband had the best day of our lives. Bianca is very responsive, an extremely hard worker, and will do anything she can to calm you down and make sure that your day goes off without a hitch. I would HIGHLY recommend her and would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Derek Errigo · Married on 10/20/2018

Bianca - our saviour!

Bianca and her team are amazing!!! We met Bianca through the Crested Hen, our wedding venue, and knew immediately that we found our wedding coordinator. Being an anxious person in general, and incorporating the additional stress of wedding planning, I don't know what I would have done without Bianca!

Bianca made our dreams become a reality, especially with our short time frame. Due to a cancellation with our original wedding venue, and a *lucky* cancellation at the Crested Hen, we met Bianca. Bianca worked extra hard in a few short weeks to make sure that we got everything we wanted and more. While I thought I had a good handle on the planning, I can truly say I have no idea what I would have done without Bianca. Bianca thought of things I would have totally overlooked. Walking into our wedding venue was surreal and magical - speaking with Bianca for so many hours about decor truly paid off.

Even on the evening of the rehearsal (the night before our wedding), Bianca made sure everything was in place. When we realized we didn't have music or a musician for the church ceremony, Bianca jumped right on it and we secured a musician for our ceremony before the end of the rehearsal!

We are truly thankful for meeting Bianca and having her as a part our big day!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 8
    RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 9
    RSVP by B Wedding Coordination 10

Caroline O'Donnell · Married on 09/29/2018

The best wedding coordinator.

Bianca and her team were incredible. From our first call with Bianca to the time we left the reception, Bianca and her team could not have been better. Her attention to detail, her responsiveness, he attitude and everything in between was perfect. Our day went better than we could have imagined and that was all because of Bianca. The timeline she created was the perfect amount of speeches and parent dances with lots and lots of open dance floor time. I would recommend Bianca to anyone that is looking for a wedding coordinator in the area. She was absolutely spectacular.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

Bianca and her team are AMAZING! I was a DIY bride who wanted to have a hand in every single decision and design element. I had so much anxiety leading up to the wedding as to how everything would be executed without me being there. The week leading up the wedding, Bianca met with me at the venue to walk through every last detail. I felt so confident after this that she would do a great job. All I can say is that my day turned out BETTER than I had ever expected! I feel like that rarely happens with wedding but I still look back on that day and wonder how it went off so well. Bianca is responsive, trustworthy, she listens to what you want, and she executes! I would recommend her 10000000x over again!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Marisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Bianca is incredible! Our wedding was everything we dreamed and it was due in large part to her. We were consistently impressed by her responsiveness. She was able to make fantastic referrals, including an amazing tailor to help with a last minute wedding dress emergency! For six months leading up to and on the day of, Bianca and her assistant Jane worked with us and our vendors to ensure that everything ran smoothly. It was worth every cent and more!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Angie · Married on 10/14/2017

Bianca and her assistant, Jane are absolutely fabulous. Bianca is flexible, focused, and professional. My favorite thing about her is that she has great intuition for what she does. She can tell how hands-on or hands-off you'd like her to be. She can be a great listener, and, yet, knows how to keep you on track if you're going off track. I'd give more stars if I could.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Christopher · Married on 10/07/2017

Great experience overall, made our wedding smooth and exactly how we dreamed it would be!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Bianca and her team were awesome! Bianca was always there for us when we needed her or had any concern. My husband and I are very grateful that we had RSVP by B to help us plan and make sure everything went smooth on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Bonnie · Married on 08/26/2017

As the mother of the bride who was involved in many details of wedding planning, I was thrilled to have Bianca come on board to assist us as the wedding neared. She stayed on top of the many vendors, provided excellent advice about the setup, which was critical since the venue was our home, and ensured that everything looked perfect during the final hours of preparation. She and her assistant made sure the event flowed smoothly from the ceremony, to cocktails, to the party. Her thoughtful presence allowed us to fully enjoy the glorious day!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Adam · Married on 07/24/2017

My wife and I are so glad we had Bianca to help us make sure everything went smoothly. Bianca's preparation, organization and attention to detail ensured that we had a stress-free wedding day. We highly recommend RSVP by B to anyone getting married so you can focus on enjoying the day and not on all the details.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Brad · Married on 07/01/2017

Bianca actually assisted in planning 3 events over one weekend. She has great contacts and was a great choice in the Hudson Valley. She kept us on track and worked to make sure our event was amazing.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Kim · Married on 05/27/2017

Cannot say enough good things about Bianca. She got our wedding planning on track and with a smile! She coordinated our barn wedding which involved bringing in vendors for everything, including some that have never been to our venue. She was so sweet and made wedding planning? a piece of cake for us. Her wing woman, Jane, took our wedding day fun to the next level making sure our drinks were full and we, our parents and our wedding party were aware of where to be next. Totally amazing- would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2017

My civil wedding was just what i wanted it. Simple, romantic and sweet, Bianca was very patient to me, friendly and she focused on the details Giving me some nice ideas with the venue! She did everything i wanted at a reasonable cost. I am very happy i found her to help me with this pop up wedding.! ??????????

Sent on 12/07/2016

Natalie · Married on 10/09/2016

Bianca was amazing!!! She was very responsive, going above and beyond in terms of availability. She was helpful with suggestions but clearly focused on carrying out our vision. Bianca's experience in dealing with vendors and putting all the many pieces together seamlessly ensured that the wedding day went beautifully. I cannot say enough good things!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

If you want a care-free, no worries type of wedding day Bianca and her team are the ones to hire! Before I even get into the perfect day let me tell you Bianca was available at all times even to answer the silliest of questions. She assisted me with vendor referrals, writing my ceremony, making the timeline, and just overall helping me keep calm through the whole process! She sent me updated "to-do" lists to ensure that I was on schedule and completing things in a timely manner for the wedding. As for the rehearsal and day of everything was perfect. She conducted the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew exactly where & what time they were needed. When our big day began she checked in with me to see if there was anything I needed and made sure everything flowed seamlessly. She kept not only myself but my vendors and bridal party right on schedule and we started right on time!! I was never bothered with questions from anyone Bianca took charge of all the vendors and in the last resort came to me for questions. I can not reiterate it any more other than it was PERFECT and I was completely WORRY FREE. Thank you again for making my dream wedding my reality and being such a special part of my "happily ever after". Team Bianca!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Jazmin · Married on 08/27/2016

Bianca was absolutely fantastic! If you are on the endless search for a Planner, look no further! She is organized, patient, and extremely accommodating. She and her assistant kept everything on track for the entirety of my wedding day and my husband and I didn't have to lift a finger. There was no task, big or small, that Bianca did not execute perfectly. I'd hire a million times over if given the chance!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Aaron · Married on 06/25/2016

My beautiful wedding would not have been possible without the hard work of Bianca Hendricks: RSVP By B. As my Day of Coordinator, Bianca took so much care and time to understand the vision I had for my intimate rustic wedding. She actually spent months prior to the wedding communicating with me via email, text and phone to make sure that I was on track and had everything I needed for the wedding. She even scheduled and accompanied me to various meetings with vendors and was so patient and understanding with my pickiness and indecisiveness. Her expertise, professionalism and friendly disposition leading up to the wedding eased my anxiety about the numerous details of the wedding. The day of the wedding I had complete trust in Bianca, she was calm, collected and in control of the day and other vendors. She made sure that everything was executed perfectly and on schedule from hair and makeup, travel and traffic times, photography..... Every detail Imaginable. She went above and beyond regarding every aspect! Thanks to Bianca, myself, my Fiance and our Families were able to relax and enjoy our wedding. Thanks to Bianca I wish I could relive my wedding day every single day, it was that beautiful! Thanks to Bianca on that day my fiance and I felt like we were floating. It would be unwise to not have a Wedding Coordinator/Day of coordinator for your wedding, and If Bianca is available for your Big Day do not hesitate to book her, she will have your back every step of the way. She will be there for you!

Sent on 07/24/2016