Fort Worth, Texas, Fort Worth, TX 76086 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Royal Event Rentals

Royal Event Rentals is the go-to vendor for affordable, high quality rentals across the state of Texas. Whether you need rentals for a small dinner party, birthday party, wedding or large corporate event, we've got you covered!

• Woman-owned
royaleventrentals white 51 1887405 161125061535412

4 Reviews for Royal Event Rentals

• Jordan

Jordan M. 路 Married on 08/06/2020

Responsive, friendly, and high quality product

I cannot recommend Allison and her business highly enough! She was the definition of professional, helpful, and fun to work with. I hired Royal Event Rentals for our intimate wedding in August 2020. I messaged Allison multiple times with questions about potential rentals when figuring out table cloths, napkins, and tableware and she was always quick to respond and pleasant to talk to. After messaging for a while, she even offered to meet me at my venue to do some planning and brought samples so I could make a more informed decision. Payment and ordering was easy to set up and very fairly priced. We rented plate chargers, cutlery, cloth napkins, table cloths, and glass goblets (pictured). Allison was punctual with delivery, and stayed to help set up, which I wasn鈥檛 expecting and really seemed above and beyond to me. I don鈥檛 ever plan on having another wedding, but if I did, I鈥檇 hire her in a heartbeat, and I will be keeping this company in mind for future parties and events. You won鈥檛 find better value for price or a classier inventory of items to help make all your place setting dreams come true. Thank you, Allison- our big day wouldn鈥檛 have been as perfect without your help.

Sent on 01/21/2021

Denise K. 路 Married on 07/05/2020

Excellent Customer Service

I highly recommend working with Royal Event Rentals. Allison was a joy to work with! Her joy and knowledge made planning for tables and linens a breeze. Her flexibility allowed me to change the date (due to COVID) and order more linens when I realized I hadn't planned for all of the tables we would need. Her knowledge of weddings and willingness to brainstorm also assisted me with planning outside of her areas of service as well. Working with Royal Event Rentals truly helped in making wedding planning much easier and less of a hassle.

Sent on 01/21/2021

Royal Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Altar/Arch
    Chair Covers
    Chairs
    Decor
    Photo booth
    Signage
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 75
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 7
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up

Owner + Lead Designer

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Fort Worth, Texas Fort Worth, TX, 76086 See on map
    Location of (Royal Event Rentals)