Royal Event Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 09/17/2022

A Dream Come True

Allison will take care of your every need! Working with her from months ahead of time to day of was a breeze! She went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect and even helped clean up other stuff at the end of the night that wasn’t hers because she is so amazing! I also used her for my bridal shower and got so many compliments on the table scapes! 10/10 and will be using her for every event here on out!!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline K. Married on 08/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Royal Event Rentals Saves the Day!

When it comes to your wedding day, having vendors you truly trust makes all of the difference. I've known Allison Sibley for a long time, and I was thrilled to learn about her business with Royal Event Rentals as I was finalizing my decisions on linens, place settings, and other decor. In our initial meeting, she understood exactly the vision I was trying to achieve, and offered suggestions in her inventory to bring it all to life. It was the easiest checkmark off our to-do list as we finalized planning and approaching wedding day. Fast forward to wedding week, the snow and ice storm of the century hit, and our wedding day plans and guest count quickly changed as a result. Not only was Allison able to accommodate quick changes, but she was able to work with my other vendors to decorate our new indoor ceremony space with the existing decor we agreed to. The final result was absolutely stunning and should have been Plan A all along!! Peace of mind and a dream come true at a great price is really all a bride can ask for. I cannot recommend Royal Event Rentals enough.
    Dani E. Married on 03/03/2021

Completely Lovely!

Really pretty pieces, great style!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Molly
    Molly K. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Experience

Allison was so amazing to work with! Even when I changed my mind dozens of times & had tons of questions, she was very accommodating and made the whole process so easy. She definitely played a huge role in making my Pinterest wedding dreams come true! 💕🥂💒
  • Jordan
    Jordan M. Married on 08/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Responsive, friendly, and high quality product

I cannot recommend Allison and her business highly enough! She was the definition of professional, helpful, and fun to work with. I hired Royal Event Rentals for our intimate wedding in August 2020. I messaged Allison multiple times with questions about potential rentals when figuring out table cloths, napkins, and tableware and she was always quick to respond and pleasant to talk to. After messaging for a while, she even offered to meet me at my venue to do some planning and brought samples so I could make a more informed decision. Payment and ordering was easy to set up and very fairly priced. We rented plate chargers, cutlery, cloth napkins, table cloths, and glass goblets (pictured). Allison was punctual with delivery, and stayed to help set up, which I wasn’t expecting and really seemed above and beyond to me. I don’t ever plan on having another wedding, but if I did, I’d hire her in a heartbeat, and I will be keeping this company in mind for future parties and events. You won’t find better value for price or a classier inventory of items to help make all your place setting dreams come true. Thank you, Allison- our big day wouldn’t have been as perfect without your help.
    Denise K. Married on 07/05/2020

Excellent Customer Service

I highly recommend working with Royal Event Rentals. Allison was a joy to work with! Her joy and knowledge made planning for tables and linens a breeze. Her flexibility allowed me to change the date (due to COVID) and order more linens when I realized I hadn't planned for all of the tables we would need. Her knowledge of weddings and willingness to brainstorm also assisted me with planning outside of her areas of service as well. Working with Royal Event Rentals truly helped in making wedding planning much easier and less of a hassle.
  • april
    April Married on 01/01/2018

Gorgeous unique linens

Allison and her team exceeded our expectations by leaps and bounds! They provided and delivered, installed, and broke down the most beautiful and unique linens and decor I have seen yet! Not only is Allison able to recommend the most beautiful selections to bring a vision to life, but she is also professional, creative and a joy to work with!! I most highly recommend Royal Event Rentals!!
    Jennifer C. Married on 07/03/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend royal events

Royal Events did a wonderful job with our wedding! We rented tablecloths and runners. Everything was delivered to our venue that morning and they returned after the wedding to pick up, couldn't be easier! Prices are reasonable especially considering not having to dry clean the linens afterward. I highly recommend Royal Events Rentals!